The Tim Tracker #117 Jenn Tracker.. We Salute Your Jorts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, something wasn’t flying right, I mean they lie all the time anyway but considering the fact that she was using verbal diarrhea to make it sound like she was saying something concrete they really actually were just dancing around when this was going to happen to the point where it made it sound like her doctor was stupid too. She made it sound like her doctor didn’t know Jack. I’m still crossing my fingers. I’ve got till midnight to be right on the date. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m sorry if a nurse is being an ass to you, I am guessing your the problem. I’m not sure I buy any of her story. I think she wants attention and overexaggerates and the poor nurse tried to tell her she’s fine, but she wouldn’t stop freaking out so they stopped trying to ease her fears. Not a mom, so wanted to ask y’all do doctors give the choice to induce if the patient wants? She is considered overweight and an geriatric pregnancy? To me it seems odd. Also the who if it didn’t come from us it’s bs-that’s gaslighting 101, Dim

• Heart
Reactions: 21
j$ picks up his grapes, says ewwww, and drops them. Good conditioning, Bojos. Dim invades people's dinner by prolonged filming of them at TTS and then he violates Tron. The kid was allowed on his one acceptable ride.
She cut out the creepy ass rictus grin Dim was sporting that night during the fireworks.
I'd say that was the first real editing she's ever done.
Then we had to endure a overly long story about nothing much. We didn't need to know that Ginn. What likely happened was the baby dropped into your birth canal. That's what they mean when you dropped. You'll give birth soon. That nurse probably laughed to break tension and set you at ease because she saw you spiraling, you're just a defensive histrionic narcissistic asshole who felt foolish. No reason to feel foolish as it's wise to listen to your body, but also no reason to take it out on your healthcare worker.
22 bleeping minutes of this. Seriously. The Jenn show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve said before Jenn can’t read or understand tones. Like Tim used to always say the craziest tit and she always had the need to correct it. Tim could say something Like “Jackson is driving the car” and Jenn would feel the need to say “he’s not really driving” like girl we know he isn’t driving.

So with that being said, I’m almost positive the first nurse wasn’t rude. The nurse probably chuckled to ease the situation, and Jenn took it as someone making fun of her. 12 years of reading YouTube comments will do that to ya.

Reactions: 31
I hope one of the nurses sees the video and shows it to every L&D nurse at the hospital. Be careful who you talk tit about Ginn, you can't just cut them out of your life like everyone else who upsets you. You're going to need their help very soon.

Whenever they address things that "viewers have noticed" (aka things we mention on Tattle) you know we were right and they're trying to cover something up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Bless those nurses that will have to deal with her during delivery. And after. She seems like she is going to be a straight diva!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Saw this name suggestion WAY back but it was never used, figured I'd throw it in the ring once again:

The Tim Tracker #118 - And Now It's Time to Weigh the Wife

• Haha
  • Heart
Whenever they address things that "viewers have noticed" (aka things we mention on Tattle) you know we were right and they're trying to cover something up.
There was that one point where she was rapid fire saying all the things that she most definitely didn’t have. Ever single thing was something mentioned here over and over. It was like Tattle’s greatest hits. Jenn has been spending a lot of time here. Hey Jenn 👋 I hope that nurse watches your video and makes your hospital stay absolute hell, you deserve it!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes, thank you!! This has happened several times now. She says “viewers have noticed” or “a bunch of you have been saying” and then the thing she mentions was only talked about here and not in the video comments. Without a doubt, she’s reading here!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve said before Jenn can’t read or understand tones. Like Tim used to always say the craziest tit and she always had the need to correct it. Tim could say something Like “Jackson is driving the car” and Jenn would feel the need to say “he’s not really driving” like girl we know he isn’t driving.

So with that being said, I’m almost positive the first nurse wasn’t rude. The nurse probably chuckled to ease the situation, and Jenn took it as someone making fun of her. 12 years of reading YouTube comments will do that to ya.
Yeah, apparently in Ginn's world, a nurse can't laugh (if that's even what happened) to ease the tension but Ginn can fake laugh when anyone around her merely breathes or blinks, even if she was at a funeral.
---
Bless those nurses that will have to deal with her during delivery. And after. She seems like she is going to be a straight diva!
They have to deal with her AND Dim. You know Dim will be there with his camera filming and telling them how to do their jobs because he's got an app that tells you how to deliver babies or something. 🙄

Meanwhile Buddy will be running around the hospital room and yanking on plugs and pressing buttons.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is it me or did she seem real intense when deciding what to order? It’s not your last meal. It was funny when he said he wasn’t eating prime rib. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dim says "I wanted to show off the waiting area" of the restaurant as if he owns the waiting area or had any say in designing it or as if it's extraordinarily fancy 😆 Perhaps a more sensible phrase would be, "I wanted to highlight the funky design aesthetic of this waiting area", but English beyond a third-grade level comprehension is challenging to Dimmy.
Screen Shot 2023-02-16 at 9.08.31 PM.png

"I would live in a house like this"; yeah I'm sure you would like to Dim, compared to Ft Pampers, but it'd soon also look like a storage unit.
Screen Shot 2023-02-16 at 9.08.40 PM.png

---
Is this a cOrE mEmOrY?
Screen Shot 2023-02-16 at 9.18.57 PM.png

---
If Ginn was this French onion soup: "Did my water break or did I just shart my jorts?"
Screen Shot 2023-02-16 at 9.23.11 PM.png

---
Ginn looks like she'd rather do anything anything else but waddle over to MK for a ride. 🤣 Like she'd rather even shower or maybe wipe her ass instead. Dim looks like a smarmy greasy dude who wishes he was cuddling with Donald Duck.
Screen Shot 2023-02-16 at 9.26.53 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
My belly is smaller...uh, no it's not. And it will only deflate a little bit after you have that baby. Which will probably be sooner than later. That whole thing was totally staged, honestly if it wasn't for the hospital bracelet I'd be questioning if she even went to the hospital. I am shocked they got no footage, though she probably knew they got flak the last time they filmed an "emergency". Will be interesting to see if a live constitutes as overdoing it. They haven't done one in a week, and I could see her wanting to cash out if she isn't giving birth tomorrow. And why did they even bring the prop for Valentine's Day? Oh, that's right views from creepy stans.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You always look like a hot mess, even when you're not going to the hospital to ask if your water broke because you peed longer than you're used to peeing because maybe you weren't as dehydrated as you normally are because you'd had multiple glasses of iced tea with your dinner. 🥴
Screen Shot 2023-02-16 at 9.36.10 PM.png

---
Dim couldn't be more bored when she's all "wahhh, I was crying because I can't handle the slightest bit of reality".
Screen Shot 2023-02-16 at 9.45.13 PM.png

Buddy in a few years: "my first mom laughed at me and that didn't make me feel good, and my foster mom was a little bit better, but my foster mom after that was really warm and made me feel better!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Perhaps it was just an over excessive meal Ginn..ever think of that?
I hate when Dim does that low serious monotone voice, and acts all wise and some sort of intellectual....he thinks we forget the other day he was counting how many cookies he had, talking in Kermit voice and saying whooooaaa on BTMR

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does it always look like she's sitting at least partially ON Dim? Like just sitting next to him is too much space apart so you have to practically be in his lap? She probably figures it's not like she can cut off circulation to his dick since it's practically invisible.
Screen Shot 2023-02-16 at 9.58.54 PM.png

Oh FFS, I left the vlog running while I went to the bathroom, folded some laundry and put it away, brushed the kitties and trimmed their nails, heated up some soup and this witch was STILL TALKING ABOUT HER PREGNANCY 'SCARE' AND REPEATING HERSELF 6 MILLION TIMES. She's probably going to create a 3-hour vlog after Anotherson finally punches his way out just to talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk about how she felt.

Screen Shot 2023-02-16 at 10.09.15 PM.png

If they hadn't had this "pregnancy scare" the VD portion of the vlog would have been so short. Also, the only reason they didn't get dessert at S71 is no doubt because Buddy threw a tantrum. Otherwise these two would NEVER turn down an opportunity to flex some overpriced diabetes-rich dessert.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I will admit that I didn't pay full attention because they seemed to be talking in circles and just basically spitting out a bunch of bullshit.

She's an idiot about the pee/water breaking. Pour baby Gin got her feelings hurt by the nurse. (go nurse!) I am confused about the doctor saying inducing was an option, then it's a certainty and then it was not an option now because Dim thinks the baby will come soon anyway. But yet her belly is supposedly shrinking (sure, Jan) and now the baby is measuring 34 weeks instead of 36? Maybe I am getting this all mixed up. Maybe this was intentional to create confusion. (it worked!)

So basically it was...a sympathy/attention grab for her, an opportunity to further muddy the pregnancy timeline and a call out to tattle.

I didn't even watch the VD dinner. I'll have to save that for tomorrow. But it seems like she pigged out based on comments here and I just don't know how her BP wouldn't have run high the next morning. I still think she's not telling the truth about her health.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Today I learned "Chrons" is when you have problems with your "bowl". 💩🥣
Screen Shot 2023-02-16 at 10.41.32 PM.png

---
All these stans commenting "it's okay to go to the hospital as much as you need to. you know your body." Except she DOESN'T know her body. She can't track her period and Dim was the one who suggested she take a pregnancy test, and she can't tell whether she's peeing or her water broke.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.