The Tim Tracker #117 Jenn Tracker.. We Salute Your Jorts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Jen had a huge pee and felt better. Nice. Thanks for the info. Astoundingly she thinks she is smaller! Wow! And these dimwits have no idea that all babies drop into the pelvis around the due date, not that the doctor thinks he will come out sooner. ???? And clearly they just revealed they voluntarily got induced last pregnancy, the doctor probably wanted to have their thanksgiving weekend free 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Stans: "We're glad you followed your gut!"

She HAS to follow her gut, it's like almost 2 feet ahead of her when she waddles.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
You have to actually care about said pregnancy to have a scare Jennifer
She was trying hard to cry in that last 15 mins. But nothing. She's no Megan Markle so not even a single tear, left eye.

There was however a bit of a glimpse of the Twitter Jenn of old, bitching about the attitude of the nurses and how that made her feel. Much victimhood going on. Oh woe is me bullshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The only person I've know to have their water break an at first be "brushed off" was my mum, back then they had you stay in the hospital, you'd go in few days before due date an stay a few days after you had the kid

My mum wasn't sleeping with my bro so they gave her sleeping tablets, stupid thing to do but this was years ago, she kept getting up for the toilet an her zombie state kept saying she thought it was her water breaking, the nurses just told her it was fine an she just needed the toilet, eventually after like the 11th time the nurses finally relented an checked an yep her waters had broken throughout the numerous bathroom treks she had had, my bro ended up coming out with the cord around his neck, thankfully he was fine but there was a enquiry by the doctors about why she had been given sleeping tablets when the baby was due literally any time an why they didn't check after a few toilet runs

I know that for gin it was just the toilet an she probably wanted the attention, but it also wouldn't surprise me if she has been taking sleeping aids an because of that she generally got confused if it was her water breaking or not

Reactions: 14
I know that for gin it was just the toilet an she probably wanted the attention, but it also wouldn't surprise me if she has been taking sleeping aids an because of that she generally got confused if it was her water breaking or not
Maybe she's been sneaking into J$'s melatonin supply.

Reactions: 11
Ummmm is Ginn really so stupid that she thought her urine was her waters breaking. Umm she needs to learn some anatomy if that’s the case.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hey Useless the audio quality of your video should be the least of your concerns.

Reactions: 13
Ummmm is Ginn really so stupid that she thought her urine was her waters breaking. Umm she needs to learn some anatomy if that’s the case.
I've been thinking the same thing. And it's not like she peed her pants a little where I can see it can be confusing and it's just wet. Sorry if that's TMI folks, but it happens! She was sitting on the toilet.

I'm also really confused about the story she's been telling up to this point. The doctor said it's going to be early, I'm going early, inducing early, early, early, early. Then after this "big scare" we got a different tale. Well, do you want to be induced? You can't induce too early because the insurance won't pay. What?? If it's medically necessarily and best for the baby, the insurance will pay). It seemed like a totally different tale she was telling. Maybe she's been making everything up until this point? That wouldn't be shocking.

Then Tim thinks the doctor KNOWS it's going to happen sooner and just isn't saying. Tim--doctors don't pull mind games like that. If your doctor is, they are not a good doctor. Doctor's tell it like it is because they are professionals. They don't give vague clues as to what they think might happen. Not like you two morons who basically lie for a living.

If I were a betting person--I'd bet on a live today. Stans are really feeling for Jenn right now, bring out the super stickers!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Are they hoping to be induced so they can cruise earlier with the baby? This is weird. The Silver anniversary cruise events and merch go from May until September. The last one on the Wish is September 8th. Is the rule 6 month old babies can cruise? So are they worried baby won't arrive in time? What is this, Planny Pee or Planny Sea? 😂

It just seems so odd that they keep talking about the baby coming early, inducing, "measuring ahead," big baby, won't go to March, yada yada. Are they worried the baby will arrive on the due date which makes them too late for the cruises?

Special framed print for Castaway Club members, new outfits for the furries... oh boy!

Dcl.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I've been thinking the same thing. And it's not like she peed her pants a little where I can see it can be confusing and it's just wet. Sorry if that's TMI folks, but it happens! She was sitting on the toilet.

I'm also really confused about the story she's been telling up to this point. The doctor said it's going to be early, I'm going early, inducing early, early, early, early. Then after this "big scare" we got a different tale. Well, do you want to be induced? You can't induce too early because the insurance won't pay. What?? If it's medically necessarily and best for the baby, the insurance will pay). It seemed like a totally different tale she was telling. Maybe she's been making everything up until this point? That wouldn't be shocking.

Then Tim thinks the doctor KNOWS it's going to happen sooner and just isn't saying. Tim--doctors don't pull mind games like that. If your doctor is, they are not a good doctor. Doctor's tell it like it is because they are professionals. They don't give vague clues as to what they think might happen. Not like you two morons who basically lie for a living.

If I were a betting person--I'd bet on a live today. Stans are really feeling for Jenn right now, bring out the super stickers!!!
They have definitely been talking bs with this kid, she's lied to the doctor so they didn't miss out on the cruise an to cover the drinking an now they release this kid is going to come sooner than march an will be big, so she isn't going to be able to pull the "premature" card because premature baby's are tiny, so they are planting it in all the stan's heads the now that it's going to come early and that the due date was changed etc so they don't question why a early baby is so massive

They know they have fked up so best to keep adding more an more bs to the already bs story so the stans are so confused about it all that they won't start to question why a kid who was due mid march is weighing in at like 10lbs in February

Reactions: 18
They’re making up pee stories (which as @xmasbdaygirl said they’re professional liars at this point). And here I thought you could only make pee videos online for cash if they were X rated 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
there goes Tim with his “literally, everyone that we’ve spoken to” said the same thing BS.
He was trying to make her feel less dumb than she already is by letting her know she isn’t the only one.
While I do understand most women don’t have the “my water broke experience”, but I did. I was a young care free pregnant woman, I had my kid at 21, and when my water broke I bleeping knew that was my water breaking 🤦‍♀️
Maybe because I had motherly instincts, idk but certainly did not need Google to tell me how it feels.
Yep - you know it's your effing water breaking. I did have a moment of 'why does it still feel like I'm still peeing' but you know. There was no drama with this pregnancy yet so she had to fit it in somewhere 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Makes me wonder what she would have been like if she had the old fashioned matron, not sure if matrons is a British thing or not but years ago you'd be tit scared of them, they were absolutely brutal an took no tit

I can just imagine what the matron would have been like if she went in OH FOR GOODNESS SAKE WOMAN, THIS IS YOUR SECOND NOT YOUR FIRST WHY ARE YOU IN HERE PANICKING OVER URINATION, PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER AN STOP WASTING MY TIME, NOW GO HOME

she's lucky she gots nurses who are a lot softer than them, an she still bitched about them

Reactions: 19
So before they decided to go to the hospital apparently J$ was in bed with them. How do we think that happened? I wonder if Jenn was screaming when she thought her water broke and woke him up. Somehow I have the feeling J$ spends a lot more time in bed with Jenn than we know.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Same tit, different pee. 🤣

Sounds like they are making BS stories to cover their asses and their lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.