The Tim Tracker #117 Jenn Tracker.. We Salute Your Jorts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn puts her nasty hands all over Jackson’s burger so she can show the viewers. That’s so gross to me to have her greasy hands all over everyone’s food. It’s a plain bleeping burger, Jenn, we don’t need to see it.

Jackson, as usual, talking with his mouth full.
256A26E7-51C1-43B6-8B6A-72C9E5598B66.png

I’m going to have to start fast forwarding the eating parts of the videos because they are all so disgusting with how much they eat and how they eat in general.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
These two people have like no connection...Dim looks like he doesn't give a crap about everything Ginn is talking about.
---
The last 15 minutes is just Ginn going on and on about her "scare"
"Scare"? Did the restaurant tell her she could only order one dessert?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was hoping the vlog ended with Ginn saying she delivered a 20lb bowling ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think Dim knows about it, Ginn doesn't have the app on her phone so she's just completely useless.
In the Riviera video, Dim demonstrated he didn’t know how to use the app for mobile ordering. He was saying that mobile ordering is a limited menu which is why they didn’t utilize it. Turns out he just needed to scroll down.

There are even tabs at the top where you can access the full menu which he failed to notice as well. So no, neither one of them are any good with using the app.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
They don't sedate during c section. She'll be wide awake amd listen to them pull her organs out 😆😆 I can't wait for her to have the pile of brick
While I wasnt knocked out I was heavily sedated during my emergency C-section because I had a major panic attack when they went to tie my arms. They were also doing an emergency surgery right after they took baby out so they needed me to calm the eff down lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
“Bearnaise sauce is widely regarded as the child of hollandaise sauce” 😂

These voiceover clips are killing me. Audio engineer Jenn is really working overtime.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jenn had a huge pee in the middle of the night, convinced herself something was wrong and went to hospital in case her water had broken. They are expecting this kid any day for sure!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I swear to God, this family "celebrates" something every night as an excuse to eat like it's their last meal on earth. If they're not eating 200% of their daily sodium intake in a purple carrot dinner at home, they're at a restaurant eating 2000 calorie meals.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“Bearnaise sauce is widely regarded as the child of hollandaise sauce” 😂

These voiceover clips are killing me. Audio engineer Jenn is really working overtime.
Screenshot_20230216-193840_Chrome~3.jpg

Tim literally reading off wikipedia lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Jenn makes a point to mention she’s only getting induced possibly if she wants to because she’s old. Not due to complications so screw you unwell 3. She’s in perfect health 😜 so heathy she went to Dunkin’ donuts after worrying her baby was coming early. Makes sense. Says she’s going to try and take it easy because walking around MK was too much and caused this. Ffs. Your whole pregnancy you’ve been taking it easy.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why the duck does she need to smoosh down J$ burger? Get your nasty hands off the kids food and let him feed himself.

This shot immediately made me think of the Seinfeld episode when Jerry's date has man hands.

Screenshot_20230216-194230_YouTube.jpg

Ginn trying to take a selfie with J$ says she was trying to take a good picture but doesn't think it's going to happen....correct Gin, if you're in the picture it's not going to be good.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jenn had a huge pee in the middle of the night, convinced herself something was wrong and went to hospital in case her water had broken. They are expecting this kid any day for sure!
YOU GUYZZZZ. I commented on one of the previous threads that Ginn wouldn't even know if her water broke, she'd think she queefed or peed herself and I was kind of right that she mistakes peeing with her water breaking. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Jenn makes a point to mention she’s only getting induced possibly if she wants to because she’s old. Not due to complications so screw you unwell 3. She’s in perfect health 😜 so heathy she went to Dunkin’ donuts after worrying her baby was coming early. Makes sense. Says she’s going to try and take it easy because walking around MK was too much and caused this. Ffs. Your whole pregnancy you’ve been taking it easy.
I’m her age and had a baby last summer. That absolutely wasn’t an option. They did end up inducing me because I was over a week past my due date but not because of my age.

She definitely has health issues (gestational diabetes likely) but is too embarrassed to admit it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
"I ran inside real quick". Yeah okay sure. I want to knock those stupid ears off her stupid bloated head.
Screen Shot 2023-02-16 at 4.50.00 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“You guyyyzzz, I got the Mac and cheese for Jackson, not me.”
She then proceeds to shovel the Mac and cheese down her throat.

35C32501-D5E0-4BDD-8113-9F4508A7E8C1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I know the steakhouse is on Disney property but isn't it a slightly fancier establishment? I didn't see anyone around them wearing ears like Jenn was.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.