The Tim Tracker #117 Jenn Tracker.. We Salute Your Jorts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Valentine's Day Vlog uploaded.

Ginn looks like a red balloon.

They make fun of the quality of the kids burger.

They buy the bread service and two apps.

Lots of weird cuts as they show the food.

Ginn got the burger and two separate sides Jesus Christ.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Take a shot every time Jenn says “this is for Jackson, not for me” when they go out to eat. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Audio Expert Ginn tells us there were audio issues...she's blaming the cable they used to connect the mic...another saboteur makes the list.
---
Ginn tells us all the food at Steakhouse 71 was SO DELICIOUS.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
512 million total views on their channel. Over 4 million in the last month. They aren't rich but they aren't hurting either. Lifetime income from the channel is probably over $2 million easily. We have no way of estimating their merchandise income.

Screenshot_20230216-190735.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ginn told us the Mac and cheese was for J$ but yet she told us afterwards that she ate most of it and it was delicious.
---
Ginn telling us she doesn't get a good night's sleep because she is very pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Audio Expert Ginn tells us there were audio issues...she's blaming the cable they used to connect the mic...another saboteur makes the list.
---
Ginn tells us all the food at Steakhouse 71 was SO DELICIOUS.
How is this a Valentines Day “EXTRAVAGANZA” and why did she need new clothing for it?

me thinks that she wanted Bull and Bear and ol timothy couldn’t swing a reservation

Reactions: 23
Why the crosscut of the burger as the thumbnail? I don’t get her choice of thumbnail pics.
E33F1A6E-C1E3-4C8C-ABB7-5032FEE330D8.jpeg

Are new people who aren’t familiar with their channel supposed to think it’s a food review or something, like “Oh, that blonde greasy sumo wrestler is going to eat this messy burger. Looks like a good video.” 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I love Tim walking from the parking lot vlogging alone with J$ while Jenn was already in the contemporary “checking in”. Yeah right. She just didn’t want to waddle her ass from the parking lot so he probably let her out at the door and of course she’s not going to let j$ come with her. Tim can handle all that. They had enough time to look at art and take a ride on the escalator. She didn’t need to “check in” that early.

Reactions: 21
I had a really crappy day when I watched his Tron video and I was crying on the couch when he went on his 'you are special' and all that thing because he may be a stranger, I really needed that at that moment.
I've had those days too when that's exactly what I needed to hear and, honestly, it's not a thing I hear from anyone in 'real' life. It sounds sincere coming from him. If the Trackers said it, I'd just assume it's to get sad people to send them more money.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
These two people have like no connection...Dim looks like he doesn't give a crap about everything Ginn is talking about.
---
The last 15 minutes is just Ginn going on and on about her "scare"

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I love Tim walking from the parking lot vlogging alone with J$ while Jenn was already in the contemporary “checking in”. Yeah right. She just didn’t want to waddle her ass from the parking lot so he probably let her out at the door and of course she’s not going to let j$ come with her. Tim can handle all that. They had enough time to look at art and take a ride on the escalator. She didn’t need to “check in” that early.
100%

I also wonder if they were running late as usual so he dropped her off up front so she could hurry and check them in.

Probably a bit of both.

Reactions: 18
They could've checked in via the app, so I don't see why they had to make it seem like they had to drop Ginn off at the front door to rush the podium to check in for their reservation.

Reactions: 17
They could've checked in via the app, so I don't see why they had to make it seem like they had to drop Ginn off at the front door to rush the podium to check in for their reservation.
They know how to do that? They know about as much as Jon Snow about how the app works and all the things you can use it for.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.