The Tim Tracker #117 Jenn Tracker.. We Salute Your Jorts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched, they way he talks, you would think Tim was pregnant. He said nobody knows what it feels like, yeah Tim, you don’t, so STFU. He’s such a know it all.

Reactions: 25
Are they hoping to be induced so they can cruise earlier with the baby? This is weird. The Silver anniversary cruise events and merch go from May until September. The last one on the Wish is September 8th. Is the rule 6 month old babies can cruise? So are they worried baby won't arrive in time? What is this, Planny Pee or Planny Sea? 😂

It just seems so odd that they keep talking about the baby coming early, inducing, "measuring ahead," big baby, won't go to March, yada yada. Are they worried the baby will arrive on the due date which makes them too late for the cruises?

Special framed print for Castaway Club members, new outfits for the furries... oh boy!

View attachment 1966610
this is what I have been saying. I think they started all the “early” lying the day Tim made the reservation for the Silver cruise.

Reactions: 20
The latest Valentines vlog and pregnancy update was like an episode of the Twilight Zone.
Of course the witch has an awful dress and ears on for her special dinners. And ordered more food than a small village consumes
She looked like a fat deer caught in headlights while trying to showcase the burger for the kid
But most of this tit show was too much bleeping Jenn for anyone's taste or tolerance level
Back that bleeping camera up...I don't need to see into your greasy pores
Its all the Jenn sympathy show folks-I guess she needed to tell someone who gives a tit about her pee adventure
What a bunch of bullshit. Sure her blood pressure is fine and no diabetes..all is well Stans with me
And bleeping pretentious Dim. Shut the duck up you useless, dickless, dead-eyed furry lover

I'll let myself out now....

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It sounds like she is getting weekly ultrasounds. She had one at 36 weeks and she said she will have one again at 37 weeks. This is not done without a complicated pregnancy. I'm sure they're checking the fluid each week and checking baby's movements. It sounds like last week the doctor was talking seriously about inducing. A doctor wouldn't speak like that if she wasn't high risk for complications. If it was only due to her age they wouldn't have been so serious about it especially at 36 weeks. Ginn is lying about having appointments a week later than normal due to insurance. Come on Ginn, we are not that stupid. These appointments need to happen during specific weeks of gestation for a reason.

She didn't even remove her hospital bracelet before filming.
View attachment 1965986
Depending on your doctor, weekly scans at the end are quite common in geriatric pregnancies. Regardless of if your pregnancy is actually having any complications or not all geriatric pregnancies are considered “high risk.”

Reactions: 9
So before they decided to go to the hospital apparently J$ was in bed with them. How do we think that happened? I wonder if Jenn was screaming when she thought her water broke and woke him up. Somehow I have the feeling J$ spends a lot more time in bed with Jenn than we know.
What if J$ kicked or punched her stomach and that's why they went to the ER? Whether J$ did on accident or on purpose the Trackers would never admit to it happening. Some kids kick in their sleep. It could explain why the pee shakes/water breaking story sounds so odd.

Reactions: 14
So what I managed to pick out of all their inane rambling is:

Jenn struggles to hide her annoyance if Tim wants to order food that HE actually wants to eat. How dare he not order what SHE wants to share with him.

‘the Mac & cheese is for Jackson’….sure Jenn.

They have definitely been lying about how far along in the pregnancy she is.

Tim has covertly revealed he’s into sq****ing videos. Jenn definitely checked his search history after that conversation.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tim wasn't sure which of two Tron lockers he left his stuff in. It would be the perfect time to tell people about the Central scanner which shows your locker number if you forgot it. Chris Provost was the first person to demonstrate the feature.

Multi Language Help/Central Scanner.
View attachment 1964428
Wow this shows how much mental deterioration has occurred in Dim. He can’t remember his locker location/number on a QUICK walkthroughthe queue and 65 second ride?? That is absolutely ridiculous. Time for some brain teaser books for you, Dejennerate, and Jackprop Dimster.
#homemovies

Reactions: 9
So what I managed to pick out of all their inane rambling is:

Jenn struggles to hide her annoyance if Tim wants to order food that HE actually wants to eat. How dare he not order what SHE wants to share with him.

‘the Mac & cheese is for Jackson’….sure Jenn.

They have definitely been lying about how far along in the pregnancy she is.

Tim has covertly revealed he’s into sq****ing videos. Jenn definitely checked his search history after that conversation.
I wouldn't be surprised if he's secretly subscribed to his sister-in-law's (🍑's) OnlyFans

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
What if J$ kicked or punched her stomach and that's why they went to the ER? Whether J$ did on accident or on purpose the Trackers would never admit to it happening. Some kids kick in their sleep. It could explain why the pee shakes/water breaking story sounds so odd.
I had thought about this as well, he's been on live streams hitting an punching with her laughing about it, wouldn't be surprising if he woke up an wanted her up an punched her till she did since he clearly isn't disciplined

Reactions: 12
YOU GUYZZZZ. I commented on one of the previous threads that Ginn wouldn't even know if her water broke, she'd think she queefed or peed herself and I was kind of right that she mistakes peeing with her water breaking. 🤪
Someone needs to tell her they come out of different holes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow this shows how much mental deterioration has occurred in Dim. He can’t remember his locker location/number on a QUICK walkthroughthe queue and 65 second ride?? That is absolutely ridiculous. Time for some brain teaser books for you, Dejennerate, and Jackprop Dimster.
#homemovies
Sleep deprivation and stress. I'm so JeAloUs 🤣

Ps also all that sugar and potential diabetes. Carb brain fog is real when you have too much insulin in your blood.

Reactions: 10
Dim said the doctor told them "if you're due on a Thursday the latest we will let you go is Monday." Which Thursday is Ginn's due date?

Reactions: 14
The effing narcissist witch was most upset because she thought baby not moving was all her fault for going back to sleep. She simply can’t see beyond herself. She should be most upset bc something was possibly wrong with her baby, not upset because she thought she did something wrong. Guess what Jenn, when this baby comes out with all kinds of problems, it WILL be your fault for how you’ve completely neglected this pregnancy.

Bashing the nurse was totally inappropriate. It’s obvious the nurse was making that comment to make her feel better. But witch automatically goes on the defensive. If you feel silly, that’s on you…not the nurse!

And I’m sorry but it’s super creepy to hear Tim talking about what’s going on in her body and what it feels like for waters to break. I guess Tim must have a vagina down there to know so much about what things feel like. Here’s a pointer, Bojo’s….piss comes out of a different opening. Amniotic fluid would be coming from the vagina and piss would be coming out of the other opening called the urethra.
I’m seriously beginning to wonder if Tim was a woman once. Those wide curvy hips? He seems to know a helluva lot more about how women’s bodies work than Jenn does apparently. She is acting like a teenager who got pregnant accidentally. She cannot be that naive.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.