The Tim Tracker #117 Jenn Tracker.. We Salute Your Jorts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first nurse was just trying to be nice. Saying you’re fine is what you want to hear. She probably checked what she needed to check and wanted to be reassuring. Jenn just felt stupid because she went to the hospital for nothing (not saying she shouldn’t have)

Reactions: 20
Jenn makes a point to mention she’s only getting induced possibly if she wants to because she’s old. Not due to complications so screw you unwell 3. She’s in perfect health 😜 so heathy she went to Dunkin’ donuts after worrying her baby was coming early. Makes sense. Says she’s going to try and take it easy because walking around MK was too much and caused this. Ffs. Your whole pregnancy you’ve been taking it easy.
Umm...what? My mom was 42 when she had my brother and I was 16. No doctor talked about inducing "because she's old" and she was years older than Jenn. Her water broke within a week of his due date and she had a 6-hour labor with him.

Doubt it's changed since then, unless Jenn is not telling the truth.

Don't answer that. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i 1000% understand how jenn felt pushed off when she explained how the nurse “laughed” at what she was concerned about, however, she didn’t need to be so rude about it. she could’ve just said “i felt a little pushed off when she laughed, but at least everything’s okay.” and leave it at that. feeling concerned + getting help is okay and mommas should be stress free when they go to the hospital, but that nurse definitely knew what she was talking about and knew everything was okay. it’s a common occurrence to feel the need to make sure your baby is okay if you don’t feel them moving around when they’re frequent movers and it simply feels off. always gotta go with intuition! my friend who’s a nurse definitely got some worse reactions/comments from another nurse when she went to the hospital due to a similar thing that jenn went through, but was experiencing odd pains. sometimes they’re just having a day, nurses are human too!! just gotta stay positive through it all.

Reactions: 10
So Jenn needed to provide an intro into the rough morning story, tell the story, and then provide an outro to the story.
God that was a whole lot of Jenn. A whole lot of phlegmy, mucous swallowing story time with Jenn.

and BTW, if she was so concerned during the 2AM/3AM time frame when it first happened, why didn’t she go the ER right then. Oh this concerned mother who did all the science things but can’t conceive so stop asking us about having kids decided to get back in bed, Google things, and go back to sleep. 🗣🗣🗣I WOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GO BACK TO SLEEP IF I THOUGHT THERE WAS ANYTHING WRONG WITH MY BABY!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
512 million total views on their channel. Over 4 million in the last month. They aren't rich but they aren't hurting either. Lifetime income from the channel is probably over $2 million easily. We have no way of estimating their merchandise income.

View attachment 1965839
Lifetime of $2 million isn't that much. They have been doing this for I think 12 years? So after taxes and over 10 years and only 1 income for 2 people, it's pretty much middle income for Florida anyway.

Reactions: 9
It's possible they offered to induce her b/c of age. Every doctor does things differently.
I had gestational diabetes and had no additional scans and wasn't considered high risk b/c I didn't have to take insulin. Meanwhile other women in my same situation had different doctors and had multiple additional ultrasounds.
This is just one example...but I found when I was pregnant that what one doctor may do another won't. I actually had a different OB with my first than with my second. They both delivered at the same hospital and did things differently.
It wouldn't surprise me if her doctor offered to induce because she probably somewhat high risk with the amount of weight she has gained.

I don't know though....there is definitely a difference between peeing and your water breaking. Jenn is dumb.

Reactions: 9
I'm going to use a quote from one of Greasy Spice's favorite Bravo show's, RHONJ ... "your lips look like a monkey's asshole!!"

2023-02-16 (3).png
2023-02-16 (2).png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I was totally knocked out for my emergency c section. Sad I have no recollection of my first daughters birth. Like zero.
I had a scheduled one, because my first I never fully dilated and he was stuck. I wanted to be sedated and they refused saying it's harmful to the baby. Im assuming they sedated you for emergency because it takes longer for the epidural to kick in

Reactions: 7
It sounds like she is getting weekly ultrasounds. She had one at 36 weeks and she said she will have one again at 37 weeks. This is not done without a complicated pregnancy. I'm sure they're checking the fluid each week and checking baby's movements. It sounds like last week the doctor was talking seriously about inducing. A doctor wouldn't speak like that if she wasn't high risk for complications. If it was only due to her age they wouldn't have been so serious about it especially at 36 weeks. Ginn is lying about having appointments a week later than normal due to insurance. Come on Ginn, we are not that stupid. These appointments need to happen during specific weeks of gestation for a reason.

She didn't even remove her hospital bracelet before filming.
2.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
So the AP previews of Tron are completely sold out. Some people on The Disboards (I hate what that place has become, but for something like this, it's good for "live" info) waited over 2 hours in the queue for a spot and that was logging on when the email came in at 9:03am. Some places posted the link before the email went out, so if you got into the waiting room then, when it opened, you were randomly assigned a spot in line. I entered the waiting room at 8:55am and I was completely done and booked by 9:05.

So the million dollar question is--did Tim even try for an AP slot after riding it, what 5-6 times now? With AP previews being March 3-12, would he leave Jenn and $liver for a few hours to ride yet again?
Didnt get ours till 9:16. Over 3 hours wait time. We were lucky to get in for the 11th. Less than one minute after we got ours they closed reservations.

Reactions: 7
It sounds like she is getting weekly ultrasounds. She had one at 36 weeks and she said she will have one again at 37 weeks. This is not done without a complicated pregnancy. I'm sure they're checking the fluid each week and checking baby's movements. It sounds like last week the doctor was talking seriously about inducing. A doctor wouldn't speak like that if she wasn't high risk for complications. If it was only due to her age they wouldn't have been so serious about it especially at 36 weeks. Ginn is lying about having appointments a week later than normal due to insurance. Come on Ginn, we are not that stupid. These appointments need to happen during specific weeks of gestation for a reason.

She didn't even remove her hospital bracelet before filming.
View attachment 1965986
Speaking of the hospital bracelet, in one of the other home vlogs, it seemed like she had her stupid vaccine bandaid on her arm for HOURS. I can't tell if she just leaves a vaccine bandaid or hospital bracelet on for hours because she's too bleeping lazy to take them off, or she's mentally like a kid who wants extra attention and people to ask her "oh why do you have a hospital bracelet on?" or to be offered a lollipop or something????

She was probably that chick that walked around in high school or college (or rather her attempt at college) with giant hickies on her neck and tried to be all, "oh THIS bruise on my neck? *swings hair around* *puts hair up in ponytail* oh HAHAHA I forgot I had it! I didn't think anyone would notice! Oh do you want me to tell you about the guy I made out with?"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's possible they offered to induce her b/c of age. Every doctor does things differently.
I had gestational diabetes and had no additional scans and wasn't considered high risk b/c I didn't have to take insulin. Meanwhile other women in my same situation had different doctors and had multiple additional ultrasounds.
This is just one example...but I found when I was pregnant that what one doctor may do another won't. I actually had a different OB with my first than with my second. They both delivered at the same hospital and did things differently.
It wouldn't surprise me if her doctor offered to induce because she probably somewhat high risk with the amount of weight she has gained.

I was 37 with my 3rd pregnancy. 100% healthy and all things normal. The opposite of Jenn. At my last OB appointment my doctor told me she was on call at the hospital that weekend. She said “ if you don’t go in to labor before the weekend, come in on Saturday and I’ll break your waters”…and that’s how it went down.

Reactions: 10
Seems like in my area, they consider late 30’s and early 40’s geriatric lol. They always induce. I can’t fault the woman for going to the hospital, but broadcasting on YouTube? It was the Jenn show.

Reactions: 11
The effing narcissist witch was most upset because she thought baby not moving was all her fault for going back to sleep. She simply can’t see beyond herself. She should be most upset bc something was possibly wrong with her baby, not upset because she thought she did something wrong. Guess what Jenn, when this baby comes out with all kinds of problems, it WILL be your fault for how you’ve completely neglected this pregnancy.

Bashing the nurse was totally inappropriate. It’s obvious the nurse was making that comment to make her feel better. But witch automatically goes on the defensive. If you feel silly, that’s on you…not the nurse!

And I’m sorry but it’s super creepy to hear Tim talking about what’s going on in her body and what it feels like for waters to break. I guess Tim must have a vagina down there to know so much about what things feel like. Here’s a pointer, Bojo’s….piss comes out of a different opening. Amniotic fluid would be coming from the vagina and piss would be coming out of the other opening called the urethra.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Seems like in my area, they consider late 30’s and early 40’s geriatric lol. They always induce. I can’t fault the woman for going to the hospital, but broadcasting on YouTube? It was the Jenn show.
Yeah I'm sure they would induce her by 39 or 40 weeks due to her geriatric pregnancy. But the way the Trackers were freaking out made me think she will get induced earlier for other reasons. She was induced with J$ and knows what it entails. Why were they freaking out so much?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.