The Tim Tracker #117 Jenn Tracker.. We Salute Your Jorts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @pkd81 for the thread title

There are so many more talented, witty people on here to do the recap. I hand it off to one of the unwell to catch everyone up

Reactions: 26
As per the last title Tim begged a cast member to get on Tron. There were shenanigans involving getting him the permitted camera mount. They did a staycation at Riviera that was supposed to be about Jackson but turned into another glutton fest. Jackson did get to see the fireworks!

Reactions: 25
Jackson did get to see the fireworks!
BUT--the admitted they were trying to avoid them, so they didn't purposefully take him to see fireworks. And the show was finishing up while they were getting on the Skyliner, so he didn't see much of it. It's a 20 minute show, they were near Norway during the Moana part which is within the first 3-4 minutes. Then they walked out. Assholes.

And from the last thread:

I thought they had taken him to an OT.
Does anyone remember the marine animal ice trays?
Jackson was to take the animals out of the tray and put them back into their correct spots. Similar to a puzzle. I don’t know why the OT didn’t include actual puzzles in the therapy. Maybe it was a tactile exercise. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyways, just like with everything else associated with Jackson the Bojos modus operandi of “One and Done” was invoked here. They never showed him doing it again.
I don't think they ever took him to OT or even for an eval. I think this is something Lyn suggested or something that Jenn saw on an instagram post. And agree, this is a one and done.

Reactions: 18
Every time we call the Trackers out for fat-shaming or being racist and homophobic, they feel the need to try and counteract it in a video, like what he said about Universal using different body types. Also, he had to Tweet that video by his Black “friend” in Nassau. And Jenn wears that rainbow backpack.

I guess the mere fact that they have to try and debunk these things shows we’re hitting a nerve and that what we’re saying is true- they are racist and homophobic, and they fat- shame others despite being fat themselves.

If, like they pretend, they aren’t all these things, they wouldn’t feel the need to prove us wrong. They’d know we have the wrong end of the stick.

They’re so obvious and predictable. Say they’re racist and they’ll show a Black person in a video; say they’re homophobic and Jenn will be wearing her rainbow backpack. Say they’re bad parents and they make a video with Timbo playing with Jackson or taking him to a park, though Tim couldn’t even be bothered with his child on the Tomorrowland Speedway - he was too interested in spying on Tron.

Reactions: 34
He was in such a rush at Universal. She must be texting him nonstop. She doesn’t mind being out late when she’s out though. He’s so unbelievably fucked when this second baby comes I can’t wait lol

• Haha
Reactions: 32
(I admit I didn’t watch the videos in their entirety, so I may miss some details)

So the Riviera stay was ALL about Jackson.
One special weekend , two on one before the baby came.
They were going to do everything that Jackson wanted.

This is how their weekend was spent.
Which activities did Jackson ask for?

- Checked in Saturday.
- Dinner at Topolino’s. Jackson ate so much bread he barely touched his dinner
- Walked around the game area near Primo Piatto, heading to the fire pit for s’more making.
The activity was over.
- They played ladder ball.
J$ and DJ swung on a bench swing
- they picked up three desserts from Le Petit Cafe to take back to their room
- Tim gives the 1 bedroom Tore
- They retire for the night with J$ sleeping on the Murphy bed

the next day…
- breakfast at Primo Piatto
- MK where rides include Autopia, Dumbo and the train from Fantasyland station to Main St. Station
- it is 12:10 pm. They are late for their reservation at Chef Mickey’s for 11:50 am
- They consume another breakfast. Jackson thinks it’s funny to pour the entire container of syrup all over the Mickey waffle platter.
- they go back to the Riviera for J$’s nap and Dejennerate’s hibernation.
- when the Hambeast arises they cancel their reservation at Tusker House (I hope they were charged the $10 per person ($30 for them) cancellation fee. Which we may hear about in a future video) and book Akershus in EPCOT.
- they play lawn games on their way out. And since it is between 5:30 to 6:30 pm they can make s’mores.
- they take the skyliner to EPCOT
- before dinner they con/grift/whine have a CM get them on Frozen Ever After
- they gorge dinner at Akershus which is served family style. The beautiful salad (which DJ says she loves) is never touched. Jackson, seated in a high chair. could care less about the Princesses.
- they accidentally leave the restaurant when the fireworks show is going on. Jackson LOVES IT!!
(per other posters they left the show early)
- on the skyliner ride back to the Riviera Jackson says he wants to ride Ratatouille.
BOTH Tim and DJ instantly shut THAT idea down!

Monday…
Tim rides TRON
Then badgers/cons/grifts begs several CMs to take him on again as their guest.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Am I the only one who thinks her jorts are multiple pairs at this point? Denim doesn't stretch that much! Current pair is likely maternity jeans cut into jorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
from @Devilchild-03 post in #116…

“Hold on to your seats folks, I got a little more tea. My friends were in the same time slot as Tim(as you all know) and heard his “begging” go down. One friend says he was alone and no one was around him, but his girlfriend says he did at one point, which apparently her boyfriend didn’t see. There was a “hoard” of CMs around him and it looked like at one point, there was a line to see him or at least to see what Tim’s group was doing. She said it was pretty noisy but she and her friends were close enough to hear him beg for an extra ticket from one of them. He wanted to “be the first” to get footage. He was waiting for someone to bring a camera setup and it was nearing the end of his time slot. Then he asks the group again, to be their plus one. She said he kept trying to finagle or look for a loophole that would allow him to stay(they arm bands distinguished time slots). Everyone told him that he couldn’t. Anyways she did say something to one of the girls in passing, like he’s horrible to cast members or such. They left after and she said she assumed he got to go on before the end of his period. She was complaining about it today at her work and her coworkers agreed. So even though he didn’t coerce a CM (it seems) she said there was no doubting he was begging for “scraps”. Before y’all go, where is the proof, an instagrammer caught Tim with a gaggle and line around him. No audio though😐.”Screenshots:

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This video popped up in my recommended today! 😂 . Jenn explains her anxiety. Nice to see she hasn’t changed in her cleaning habits. She cleans the fridge and spots the dirty floors then she declares she is done for the day 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Why are they even having a second kid? They ignore and neglect the one they already have. They are not going to get a boost on their channel from the second kid. Tim needs to start filling out job applications because his channel is circling the drain and he will have 3 kids to support.

Reactions: 25
Those jorts defy all odds. I cannot believe they still “fit”
K0Wmh3n.jpg

Has Jenn retired the jorts due to our sustained mockery? Come on Jenn, we know you read here, break 'em out one more time before you pop. You know: one last hurrah! Just for old times' sake.

At this point Jenn, your jorts have more actual followers than you do. You gotta give the people what they want. That's showbiz, baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 1952313

Has Jenn retired the jorts due to our sustained mockery? Come on Jenn, we know you read here, break 'em out one more time before you pop. You know: one last hurrah! Just for old times' sake.

At this point Jenn, your jorts have more actual followers than you do. You gotta give the people what they want. That's showbiz, baby.
Im not a robot selection has gotten worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.