The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember the days when poor Doug was their "friend" who they grifted DVC stays and perks off of. Too bad he wasn't on this forum longer, I feel like he had A LOT to say but decided to keep it civil when he would share his thoughts with us.
What was Doug’s Tattle username?

Reactions: 3
I remember the days when poor Doug was their "friend" who they grifted DVC stays and perks off of. Too bad he wasn't on this forum longer, I feel like he had A LOT to say but decided to keep it civil when he would share his thoughts with us.
Ah, yes Doug.
A nice chap whose bad accident at a water park Tim and DJ spun into compensations for THEM, not Doug! 😡

From TL wiki:
Doug: Some guy Tim met at Universal and ended up hanging around the Trackers—usually seen following behind them in videos. Doug got hurt on a water park outing with these two and they used his injury to their advantage to get freebies for themselves. Doug has commented occasionally on Tattle.
He did the 2016 Star Wars 10K with Kelly & Jenn.
His run bib was registered to a Katie from California.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That's what I'm thinking too. That's why, IMHO, he seemed unaffected by J.'s screaming.

In all reality, J. probably does this a lot off camera (even without being locked in there or whatever he was) and Tim has to handle it.

So for this latest live, which was probably Jenn's idea, Tim would be painting (working again) while Jenn sat there chatting away.

I know Tim came and sat down eventually and it was the two of them but I'm pretty sure when he heard the screaming with his roller in hand, he was internally like "No way, witch, YOU go get him and be a mother this time. I'm over it."

Like you said, he may be FULLY realizing now - and now that it's too late with a 2nd child coming in weeks - that he's enabled a not-so-hot-chick to basically do absolutely nothing.

And we all know he KNOWS that typical stay-at-home-moms (which she is!) do NOT sleep until 11 a.m. every day.
And we all know he KNOWS that typical moms without health issues (pregnant or not pregnant) do NOT get driven all around town with full lack of independence to even take their kid to the grocery store on their town.
And we all know he KNOWS that editing doesn't take 75 hours a day.

He just can't say it.

ETA: Also, they both suck. I just think she sucks more. :ROFLMAO:
Agree 100%.

It’s about to get real. I’ve seen many marriages stumble or crumble after the second kid for this very reason (one person not carrying their fair share)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.