The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Timmy boy’s hair is thinning so fast! Gonna be gone just like his eyebrows soon enough. Why can he not trim his beard? It’s so gross.

“It feels good”- to get through all of the food. In other words- Timmy boy loves pigging out.

Reactions: 9
Sounds like this mukbang bitchfest isn’t even worth a hate watch.

Reactions: 18
I hope this doesn’t come out wrong. I’d never wish harm on an innocent child, in fact I probably care more about her children than she does. I’ve wondered a few times if maybe they already know that there are problems or abnormalities with the baby she’s carrying because I can’t wrap my head around their complete disregard for the unborn child. She’s about 40yo and there is a significantly higher risk for genetic abnormalities, pregnancy complications, etc.
i find it odd she isn’t seeing a MFM doctor during the pregnancy since she’s so much older and high risk. i didn’t have that long between visits during my last pregnancy

---

I don’t see this working with 2 kids and Jenn not driving and I think it’s extremely selfish that for the sake of her children and husband she doesn’t even make an attempt to take care of this issue. Jackson will need to go to school eventually (if they home school him because they don’t feel like actually driving him to and from school I will actually lose my tit)

God forbid something happens to one of the children or Tim becomes injured and cannot drive the children will be the ones suffering. How is Tim going to film and run all the errands and doc appointments and school/activities? Have they even considered it? Even with a full time nanny I don’t see how logistically this will work. This will bring a huge burden on Tim while Jenn sits at home and watches housewives… she is truly the most lazy person I have ever experienced in my entire life. Tim needs to grow a pair and tell her she needs to step up. And no, I do not think she will lose any of that baby weight.
i guarantee they are going to outsource for a private teacher. there’s no way jenn could handle buddy with his tantrums and behavior plus a newborn AND teach, guyzzzzz

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Timmy boy’s hair is thinning so fast! Gonna be gone just like his eyebrows soon enough. Why can he not trim his beard? It’s so gross.
That seems to be something guys who bald do - grow a beard. As if hair on the bottom will suddenly make us not see the lack of hair on top.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are these lumps normal on hands. It's like shes retaining fluid right before her nails?!
Eeeeeekk!!! That’s frightening!

---

i find it odd she isn’t seeing a MFM doctor during the pregnancy since she’s so much older and high risk. i didn’t have that long between visits during my last pregnancy

---

i guarantee they are going to outsource for a private teacher. there’s no way jenn could handle buddy with his tantrums and behavior plus a newborn AND teach, guyzzzzz
I wonder if anyone here has personally seen J$ in the parks having a royal fit?

Reactions: 9
Uh, isn't one the symptoms for preenclampsia swelling. That is actually sort of concerning. Though per her doctor she's "fine" no gestational diabities or being given the riot act for eating fish every day and traveling during her thirty-third trimester.

Reactions: 20
I’ve just seen that Ordinary Adventures has a video out of the Disney 100 Celebration in Disneyland. Tim was jealous enough of Adam being there - what state is he in now he’s seen theirs?

And I see their Super Nintendo video has had 665K views in two weeks, numbers Timbo can only dream of.
Is Tim back to buying high nos of views again? Can’t believe so many bothered to watch his Jollibee video! 155k views!

• Haha
HXBEy7x.jpg

Nothing quite like watching two unwashed rubes publicly humiliate themselves for 41 minutes and 50 seconds straight.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So let me get this straight - the 2 morons are giving the bigger room to the new baby and have bought new furniture for this room as well. Normal people would have given J$ the bigger room and made a big deal out of him becoming the 'big brother.' Not the asshats I take it - somewhere leaving J$ in the smaller room and spending more money with unnecessary new furniture makes more sense.
WOW - is all i have left to say on this. That storage unit is going to be filled before we know it.

And Jenny4Dinners sausage fingers - she is retaining water - too much sodium - I'm no doctor but just my 2 cents worth.

Reactions: 24
This is going to be prop1and 2 in the future cause they're parents are useless human beings the only thing that timifer and ginnraffe land whale mukbang festivals to stuff their ugly greasy gluttonous mouths and money

Attachments

I just don’t understand how you don’t value education. Especially for someone who was in the special brainiac classes.

Hey Useless 👋 we know you read here. Did you know that if Jackpot was in daycare you wouldn’t have to see him for like 7 hours. You could probably even drop him off at 7am and not pick him up until 6pm. That’s like 11hrs of pure no parenting time. We know how much you hate being around him so it’s a win win. He learns how to be a functioning human and you could sit on your ass and “edit” all day. Miracle.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This is going to be prop1and 2 in the future cause they're parents are useless human beings the only thing that timifer and ginnraffe land whale mukbang festivals to stuff their ugly greasy gluttonous mouths and money
That's my biggest hate in life, parents who just can't be bothered, if you are going bring a life into this world then teach them to be well mannered an responsible so that they aren't everyone else's problem

I know kids aren't angels, they all push their luck, my neice right now has learned a new catchphrase an when told no she will go "I burst you" lol but she knows when to stop if we really do mean NO

Am sure alot of us here always knew when to stop when our parents gave us "the look", it actually makes me wonder if kids today know what that even means now when you talk about it, at times all my parents had to do was give me "the look" an I knew I was gonna get it if I didn't stop whatever it was, I didn't need no further warning lol

Reactions: 14
and let's not forget the close to $1500.00 they spent on J$ annual pass that has only been used once. And the membership to Peppa Pig (never went back yet) - Oh what can be done with this extra $$ by so many people in the world today who are struggling with putting food on the table for their family. And I only watched a few seconds (all I could take) of the FARTS video and Jenny4Dinners consistently saying 'I haven't been here in so long' - I think it was that video - seriously girl - you make your own schedule and refuse to do anything with your one miracle child and soon there will be another baby in the mix. UGH - you suck BIG TIME!!!!

Reactions: 20
I just don’t understand how you don’t value education. Especially for someone who was in the special brainiac classes.

Hey Useless 👋 we know you read here. Did you know that if Jackpot was in daycare you wouldn’t have to see him for like 7 hours. You could probably even drop him off at 7am and not pick him up until 6pm. That’s like 11hrs of pure no parenting time. We know how much you hate being around him so it’s a win win. He learns how to be a functioning human and you could sit on your ass and “edit” all day. Miracle.
If they plan it right they'll only have to see him when waking up/dropping off and dinner since bedtime is like 7pm. Sounds like Jenny's dream.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If they plan it right they'll only have to see him when waking up/dropping off and dinner since bedtime is like 7pm. Sounds like Jenny's dream.
I have a Ginn in my family (by marriage who's now separated from her spouse) who "works" from home in her own online business. She sends her twins off to 1st grade in the morning, leaves them there for aftercare, picks them up gives them dinner and a bath and early bedtime. And half the week the kids are with their other parent so win-win for her lazy ass, more time to drink wine I guess

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.