The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure they eat vegan like three times a week,...if they actually make the box meal that they've ordered then they slather it in cheese or cream. But hey, it said vegan....

Reactions: 18
Snackers try at being pretentious food critics again. Too bad the fanciest food they eat is at Remy and they both have the palatte of an ill behaved eight year old. I wonder if he bring DJ on these trips in part because he knows he won't eat half of the food that they have there. It's sad they have all this money they spend on crap, yet the closest they've been to France is the Epcot pavillion.
No reason to go to France, he'll just go to the MickeyDs there to get his daily burger fix. French food is too scary for him. Don't get me started on Italy with all their pasta.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Coach sunglasses, Tiffany earrings, Kendra Scott necklace, on her 3rd engagement ring.
Countess Luann was right, money can’t buy you class.
Are they coach? She always swears her stuff is “cheap and from target”…witch PUH-LEASE

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Snackers try at being pretentious food critics again. Too bad the fanciest food they eat is at Remy and they both have the palatte of an ill behaved eight year old. I wonder if he bring DJ on these trips in part because he knows he won't eat half of the food that they have there. It's sad they have all this money they spend on crap, yet the closest they've been to France is the Epcot pavillion.
Can you buy plain hot dogs and Crustables in France? If not, that's a hard pass for these two classless assholes. They don't appreciate art, history, food, architecture...waste of a trip on them.

---

I’m assuming this newfound concern about pronouncing foreign foods correctly is due to tattle. But they are still sucking at it. They try to pronounce the dish. Then she says she asks the CM how it should be pronounced. Then they just butcher it again. 🙄
Please tell me the CM's recognize them and tell them the wrong pronunciation on purpose. 🤣
We know their (bad) reputation proceeds them.

---

I'm sure they eat vegan like three times a week,...if they actually make the box meal that they've ordered then they slather it in cheese or cream. But hey, it said vegan....
I don't remember them ever actually liking any of the vegan meals they've made at home? I remember them bitching about them and saying they didn't like this one or that one. But have they ever said they like or love one?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I still don't understand why this turd holds his fork upside down when putting giant bites into his mouth, especially when there are toppings on the food that will easily fall off. WTF.
View attachment 1920062
I was always taught upside down except for peas, I thought it was correct etiquette? Not that I’ve ever looked at someone using it the normal way and thought ‘how uncouth‘ 😂 They often put the fork in sideways though and hold the handle up high which is why it looks so weird, not the fork upside down bit. I’m now off to Google which way around the fork should go. Maybe it’s a British vs American thing? I’m not even aware of what I do in the house, I just think of it if somewhere posh!

Reactions: 8
I think it's so strange they even mention "vegan meals" - you either eat vegan or you don't. Having one meal without animal products doesn't mean anything. If I eat a banana I don't declare it a "vegan snack"... I'm just eating a banana.

These videos of Tim unhinging his jaw for every bite and Jenn licking her fingers in public are grotesque.

Reactions: 29
I was always taught upside down except for peas, I thought it was correct etiquette? Not that I’ve ever looked at someone using it the normal way and thought ‘how uncouth‘ 😂 They often put the fork in sideways though and hold the handle up high which is why it looks so weird, not the fork upside down bit. I’m now off to Google which way around the fork should go. Maybe it’s a British vs American thing? I’m not even aware of what I do in the house, I just think of it if somewhere posh!
I’ve just googled, the tines (aka upside down) is the correct way to do it in Europe when using best manors. Americans do it the other way around.

Reactions: 7
Meanwhile, Jackson’s $1,488.87 AP sits in a drawer, having only been used once since its purchase Dec. 2, 2022.

The sperm and eggie donors have made multiple trips to MK and EPCOT without him since then.
What about his Peppa pig yearly pass? They only went that one day

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Those lips have to be (bad) fillers.
I think we debunked this theory. They are still very line-y and when you have good or bad fillers, it fills in all of those lines. She is just puffy as all duck from consuming so much sodium

Reactions: 13
Omg I just watched the mukbang fest and timifer and land whale are absolutely horrible I honestly hope both of you get sick by stuffing y'all gluttonous mouth

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.