The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably purchased after an "omg guyz, we did a special live because we didn't want you to be without a video today" SuperSticker chat. 🙄 The stans are dumb AF.
Hilarious that those sunglasses cost about as much as they make from one SuperSticker live. Their fans are such suckers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hilarious that those sunglasses cost about as much as they make from one SuperSticker live. Their fans are such suckers.
But they do soooooo much for us!!!!!!! Jenn totally deserves the best sunglasses money can buy because of how hard she worlds editing those videos for us!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Sorry for any 49ers fans but

FLY EAGLES FLY 🦅
ON THE ROAD TO VICTORY 🦅

SUPER BOWL BOUND BABYYYYY

I just had to 🙈🙈🙈

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Love the thread title!

Well Tim, if you were still on Disney's media list, you would have seen it already.

He's full of tit with this 100% booking a trip to see this soon. Did he forget about the second miracle? Is he just going to ditch Jenn and be like--I need to go to California, see ya real soon? And there is no way he is traveling to the other side of the country to leave Jenn with two kids, even if they had 100 nannies.

View attachment 1914501
I love this thread title also! Congrats!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
But they do soooooo much for us!!!!!!! Jenn totally deserves the best sunglasses money can buy because of how hard she worlds editing those videos for us!!!!!
I know this is a typo, but it really sounds more like one of the Stans this way. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s basically their version of “BUT WE HAVE BLACK FRIENDS”
and they are only “friends” because they give them free coffee. They would want nothing to do with them if they didn’t. Poor suckers thinking they are getting free advertising.

Reactions: 14
Wait, so "we are eliminating single use plastics from our lives" people are using multiple sets of plastic cutlery at the same food booth? You couldn't have wiped that fork off, Tim, you had to use a new fork for dessert?

I had the deconstructed french onion soup when we went opening weekend. I really enjoyed it. Listening to them describe that dish--it's like a cheez it? It's gravy? They really suck at describing food. Like absolutely terrible.

Environmentalist Jenn saying the agave straw is "weird". You know what's weird, Jenn, you. You and your holier than though bullshit about how you're single handed saving the planet when you're using all this plastic tit, and calling a compostable straw "weird"

Jenn--the Disney ambassador--I don't care how good this is, don't buy it. Disney's never going to bring you back as media with that attitude you stupid witch. She was extra cunty in France.
We use agave straws at home for our tiki drinks- they are great! They don’t dissolve like paper & don’t add taste to anything. She is nuts!

Reactions: 9
Blobfish don't keep crusty wishbones in a ziploc bag in a kitchen cupboard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Blobfish takes Blob Jr on all its fun outings and then says "Blob Jr would have loved it!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Jen wouldn’t want clothes or things for toenail, she would want charcuteries, cookies, and chocolates to stuff her face!! 😂

---

Are these lumps normal on hands. It's like shes retaining fluid right before her nails?!
I had a friend in high school who had this and it was because she chewed off her cuticles. Damn, is she that hungry still after grazing all day? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Blobfish eats less seafood than the couch hippo. Blobfish likely also keeps its habitat cleaner than she keeps their house. From the sound of it, she’s complaining at epic levels. The diehards will of course stay on her side and give her sympathy, but it will also drive at least some viewers away if she continues.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.