The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re so boring in the parks. I like to see the house chaos these days.

I could predict what their reaction was going to be to every dish. Tim’s ridiculously limited palate annoys me. He doesn’t like grapes now 🙄 Stop playing an amateur food reviewer then.

Reactions: 25
They’re so boring in the parks. I like to see the house chaos these days.

I could predict what their reaction was going to be to every dish. Tim’s ridiculously limited palate annoys me. He doesn’t like grapes now 🙄 Stop playing an amateur food reviewer then.
Yeah, I was just watching something from Theme Park Worldwide since they're in Australia and Asia, but they were at a nice hotel, and they get in the elevator and the restaurant menu is on the wall, and he says, "Do they have any chicken fingers?". The only ones were the kids menu.
It's like, Jesus, what would happen to these idiots if their favored only food was in shortage?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Whilst they are ranting about the beet dish Dim says it could be improved with the addition of Borsin cheese. Cause they are classy like that. Anyways the CC picked something else up. I’m sure there’s a joke there but I’ll just leave it alone.

EA4707E3-5756-4592-8196-F9AEA587BC97.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Whilst they are ranting about the beet dish Dim says it could be improved with the addition of Borsin cheese. Cause they are classy like that. Anyways the CC picked something else up. I’m sure there’s a joke there but I’ll just leave it alone.

View attachment 1919960
Google needs to re-evaluate its closed captioning software. So Jenn thinks the beet salad should taste different? What, like “not beets”? I hate veggies but love beets ❤

Reactions: 12
It’s horribly sad. When I get a free moment all I want to do is be with my kids
Meanwhile, Jackson’s $1,488.87 AP sits in a drawer, having only been used once since its purchase Dec. 2, 2022.

The sperm and eggie donors have made multiple trips to MK and EPCOT without him since then.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
And don’t get me wrong…im no style icon with my ripped jeans and t shirts at 33 years old but I also don’t put myself on camera every day like a bleeping moron

---

But also…you aren’t a vlogger. Braided pigtails are different because they require skill and I’m POSITIVE that your hair is in far better shape than these two twats
I don’t understand how these vloggers don’t care about how they look. It’s not relatable, to me, it’s lazy.

I saw a reel of a girl who gets up at 4am in the hotel to completely do her and hair and makeup for the day in the parks. Again, to me, that’s equally ridiculous. It’s also not that serious.

Clean hair and skin, clean clothes, clean makeup.
Which I don’t feel is a stretch that’s like baseline normal for everyone else.

True story once I went out to run and grab something quickly and spotted my ex-boyfriend in the parking lot. He was visiting from college and I still had feelings for him even though he ghosted me, but I was 19. I looked a mess, totally got back in my car drove off 2 towns over for the same store.
From that moment on I swore I never wanted to feel that way again and won’t go out without looking presentable.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Snackers try at being pretentious food critics again. Too bad the fanciest food they eat is at Remy and they both have the palatte of an ill behaved eight year old. I wonder if he bring DJ on these trips in part because he knows he won't eat half of the food that they have there. It's sad they have all this money they spend on crap, yet the closest they've been to France is the Epcot pavillion.

Reactions: 14
I’m assuming this newfound concern about pronouncing foreign foods correctly is due to tattle. But they are still sucking at it. They try to pronounce the dish. Then she says she asks the CM how it should be pronounced. Then they just butcher it again. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And then Jenn insults the art by saying "this is just weird to me" about Mickey on the motorcycle.
Wait, the woman who has a ziploc bag of decades-old wishbones and who basically cried over a moldy lemon pig's dropped pennies, said "this is just weird to me" about Mickey art?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A Limerick

"So DimDums are trying more food
I'm just so not in the mood
For their whinging & whining
You'd think they're fine dining
Disastrous one might conclude."

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Was Ginn giddy without him?
I’ll use my grade 3 probability questions for this week.

does ice melt in the winter? Is the sky purple? Does the sun rise in the north, set in the south? Do fish breathe out of water? Do pigs fly?(first class to Hawaii does not count) Does Useless give a single duck about her born or unborn child?

all of these answers are a definite no

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand how these vloggers don’t care about how they look. It’s not relatable, to me, it’s lazy.

I saw a reel of a girl who gets up at 4am in the hotel to completely do her and hair and makeup for the day in the parks. Again, to me, that’s equally ridiculous. It’s also not that serious.

Clean hair and skin, clean clothes, clean makeup.
Which I don’t feel is a stretch that’s like baseline normal for everyone else.

True story once I went out to run and grab something quickly and spotted my ex-boyfriend in the parking lot. He was visiting from college and I still had feelings for him even though he ghosted me, but I was 19. I looked a mess, totally got back in my car drove off 2 towns over for the same store.
From that moment on I swore I never wanted to feel that way again and won’t go out without looking presentable.
That’s one of my big pet peeves. Jenn never looks clean/fresh or pulled together.
These idiots put themselves on camera looking a hot bleeping mess. It’s not hard to just look neat and clean

Reactions: 15
Jenn literally insults everything before trying it. These are not the people you need to take advice from on any front looool.

Reactions: 15
I still don't understand why this turd holds his fork upside down when putting giant bites into his mouth, especially when there are toppings on the food that will easily fall off. WTF.
Screen Shot 2023-01-29 at 10.51.59 AM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I hate the way she drinks and pushes that beef appendage to the front, and they bought the two cheap cups that cost what one dino cup for the kid would've cost. They make Figment cry. Food shoveling. Food shoveling. They hate flavor. And texture. And vegetables. Yes, Dim, foods are combined to complement. Stop saying saaam-witch. I imagine these are the people who also say nuk-u-lar.
Yes, Gin, that's what mochi is. I hate the way she says 'the meat was so tender'. They loved the basic tit. They were surprised they mukbanged their way around Epcot, even though they always do. They ate less than what they Hoovered at OG for lunch. Surprise.
The weird overdubbing while eating is reminiscent of old badly dubbed Saturday afternoon movies, except not funny.
Why was this over 20 minutes?
e0d268f0-e0d2-4293-844d-7e7ef1a75f1c_text.gif

I think she's stealing the fat out of his lips at night, it's just a theory, but think about it.

*I will admit, I don't usually care for 'deconstructed' anything. It's redundant to me, like pretentious foams etc.

Reactions: 18
Hey Ginn, you're not Randy Jackson. "this is a no from me dawg" sounds pretty bleeping cringe from your bleeping bloated liver lips. Save it for your "urban" parties.
Screen Shot 2023-01-29 at 11.09.11 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-01-29 at 11.09.21 AM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.