The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Decided to see what the latest Tracker news is and wow was that screaming scary. Like something from a horror movie where someone was being tortured in the next room.

When I used to watch them there would be a lot of comments here about how they never let Jackson wake himself up. They would watch him on the baby monitor and as soon as he moved and looked to be waking up they would run in immediately. Plenty here warned they were screwing up not giving him time to wake himself up first and give him a bit of time to himself before going to get him.

Now you see the consequences. If he wakes up and someone isnt there immediately he screams bloody murder.

Reactions: 21
From the Stan group. The answers so far: "Starts with B", Elliot, Jonathon, Jake, Luke, Jeremy.

None of these stans watch the videos. The clues were: Male version of their girl name. Kind of the name of a fruit or vegetable.

And can you imagine a B name with Bojo as their last name. 😂

View attachment 1926064
Did you see the comment a couple before this with the dr Seuss nursery? It was the opposite of calming, absolutely chaotic with stuff everywhere. No wonder these people idolize the slackers.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Did you see the comment a couple before this with the dr Seuss nursery? It was the opposite of calming, absolutely chaotic with stuff everywhere. No wonder these people idolize the slackers.
YES! And the one with the red and white stripe walls in the comments. Nightmare fuel.

• Haha
  • Wow
From the Stan group. The answers so far: "Starts with B", Elliot, Jonathon, Jake, Luke, Jeremy.

None of these stans watch the videos. The clues were: Male version of their girl name. Kind of the name of a fruit or vegetable.

And can you imagine a B name with Bojo as their last name. 😂

View attachment 1926064
Considering how long the Stans kept asking or speculate about the gender of this new unfortunate soul, I don't think of any of them pay attention to the details of the vlogs. It's all 'ooh Jenn you are glowing', 'you guyzzz are the best parents, just look at how great little J is doing!!', 'Jenn, your editing is just ahmahzing!!'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What on earth is she wearing in that photo?!?!
Yeah, I had to do a double take. WTF is that, a onesie? A romper? Pajamas? Is she wearing bottoms? What is happening?

This is digusting...they threw the blueberries in the kitchen sink to have them sanitized. Um, what all has been thrown in that sink previously? We all know they didn't take the time to scrub the sink before dumping them in there. Couldn't they put the blueberries in a big bowl of water and toss this thing in with it??

View attachment 1925410
Ew, you KNOW they've never thought of deep-cleaning their sink. A kitchen sink is more dirty and has more bacteria (including fecal bacteria) than a toilet or trash can. That's bleeping nasty, use a damn bowl.

Since they can't even use the self-clean function on their oven, you know they've never thought about running their washer on the sanitize cycle (especially after washing Buddy's skid mark undies, and probably Ginn's undies too) or at least run it with vinegar and hot water (but not with bleach and hot water which cancels out the effectiveness of bleach and can wear down the rubber seal of a front-loading washer), and they've never run their dishwasher through a sanitize cycle either. So no doubt it wouldn't occur to them to do a deep clean of their garbage disposal or sink.

Reactions: 13
In today's vlog, I love how they're acting like they've been nonstop working to craft this perfect nursery through Jenn's entire pregnancy. Lots of eye-roll moments but especially Jenn calling the nursery colors a "color story" like she didn't just throw it together while they were at Target a couple days ago. I also found it ironic that the theme is now "happiness," since that's something they seem to be completely lacking in their daily lives.
this is how I felt every time she uttered that stupid word
6480982B-A901-4D7C-BF11-BA1A8AEDD142.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What is the difference between super chats and the stickers? Didn’t they make a big deal about super chats and how they never do them? What changed?

I missed the scream- does anyone know when that happened? I did see Tim handling the comments and live on his own and I think he depends on Jenn for that- it seems like he doesn’t like it.

Funny how they’re planting the idea that the babe is going to arrive early. I am starting to believe that they might have fudged the date.

Also perhaps I missed this but did they buy any art at festival of the arts? Seems like a missed opportunity. I watched several vloggers highlight the artists and the happenings outside of the food. As someone who lives out of town, I am way more interested compared to the gross looking food. I was very impressed with vloggers like Provost that highlighted the art and artists. Also, it would have been cool considering the baby will be born around this time too. Not sure where they got the other art but it looks pretty generic. Not sure what the art booths are like at Epcot but perhaps there were some hidden treasures. It would have been a win win to make some great content, support artists and decorate.

That is just my 2 cents… also sink gross… my first thought too.

Reactions: 15
This is not a man who is happy with his life…and definitely not a man who runs 3 miles a day.
83C3E585-195D-4A72-B81E-98CC89C5E229.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Yeah Jen. Buy a large wooden ladder for your babies nursery to hang blankets. Sounds safe. Why not fold them and put them away??! Or better yet, stop hoarding.
---

Also when I think of a boys room, my mind doesn’t go to rainbows, pink stuffed animals, and sunsets. Their taste is awful.
---

She’s basically hinting to already being told by her doctor she needs to be induced. She was induced with Jackson. Her due date being March 16 means she’s probably being induced by the end of feb.
---

My vote Feb 21

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Yeah Jen. Buy a large wooden ladder for your babies nursery to hang blankets. Sounds safe. Why not fold them and put them away??! Or better yet, stop hoarding.
---

Also when I think of a boys room, my mind doesn’t go to rainbows, pink stuffed animals, and sunsets. Their taste is awful.
---

She’s basically hinting to already being told by her doctor she needs to be induced. She was induced with Jackson. Her due date being March 16 means she’s probably being induced by the end of feb.
And that in no way was a beach on that blanket...it was the desert with mountains...so why didn't she make it southwest/, cowboy themed?

Reactions: 22
Somehow it went from trying to do a beachy theme to just picking out crap in colors that somewhat fit the “color story”.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
In today's new home vlog Jenn talks about Montessori-inspired rooms for independence. I'm sorry, if you're so into the Montessori method now, what part of that method involves leaving your kid screaming in a locked room?
This tracks with Gin’s recent foray into parenting IG. Would love to see her implement a curated toy rotation with J$’s pile of plastic crap, including, in the last few months, a huge marble run, hot wheels track, and what I saw was a new(?) indoor ball pit. Or let J$ pour his own drinks, serve his own food, and feed himself. Or maybe she’s going to return the crib and adopt a floor bed with baby2 to let him exercise independent end to nap and sleep??

The Tim Tracker #115: Tim and Jen are crappy people and even crappier parents

really wanted “crappy people and even shittier parents” but I think Tattle doesn’t do curse word titles.
The Tim Tracker #115: Tim and and Jen are s-word people and even s-word parents.
😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.