The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#115 Blueberrygate - can the Trackers SINK any lower?
Also, does anyone else here think her belly has dropped? That’s usually a sign of impending birth because the head is engaged.

Reactions: 14
Also, does anyone else here think her belly has dropped? That’s usually a sign of impending birth because the head is engaged.
At this point, it's impossible to tell where the incoming child ends and her unbridled obesity begins.

Normally I would say the lines are blurry—but in Gin's case, they are blubbery.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have never heard of a 'colour story'. Is it just in terms of nurseries?
I think I've spent less than £100 for my daughter's room. Her cot and wardrobe were second hand, I brought a personalised print of when she was born and a set of three canvases from Aldi. Her cot also turned into a toddler bed which she is in now.
She only sleeps in there as we are in the living room for the day so why would I spend lots of money!
Also, am I the only one who washes their fruit in the container they come in 😂 I mean I've made it to 32!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't get over then washing those blueberries in the dirty sink, it's amazing that with all the junk they buy they actually have nothing useful

Also maybe it's me but hanging something over a baby's crib kindi gives me the fear, what if it falls? I know you can get really good stuff to keep paintings on the wall now but I still fear they will fall off especially if it's quite big an heavy

I also think the "theme" is weird, an like others have said am surprised there's no Disney themes, my nieces bedroom was done in a Dumbo theme, nothing too crazy, her furniture was a pale grey an she had pale pink walls with some little elephants on the wall an she had some Dumbo plushes, my folks are turning my bros old room into one for her as well an am getting to decorate, an as someone who's actually into arts an crafts I plan to make most myself like Minnie mouse canvas's an paint some wall decorations

Reactions: 17
I can't wrap my head around how Dim and Ginn have always been so cruel and selfish to J$ when it comes to spending money on food and desserts for him. Dim (who does NOT like to share his food) mobile orders one $4.50 cookie for himself from Amorette's, right in front of J$. Dim asked Ginn if she wanted a dessert, but not J$. They take J$ inside the bakery, but they don't get him anything. I could NEVER do that to any child, especially my own. 😢

1675244461872.png

Dim films Ginn putting Minnie Ears on Notadaughter, and of course she leaves it in the "Home Vlooooooog". 🗣

1675244996122.png

Dim took down a perfectly working ceiling fan from the Oliver's room. Now Ginn tells us that they're going to buy more crap a Dyson Bladeless Fan for the baby's room. 🤦‍♀️

Ginn: "We should buy this cool $449.99 Dyson Bladeless Fan for the baby's room. Ooooooooooh, it comes with free delivery, think of how much money we'll save!" 🥴

1675245798325.png

#Slackerlogic #Slackervirtuesignaling #Slackerbankruptcy

🌈

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I’m laughing at the part of the latest video where she says they are going to put a “montessori-type” area in the baby’s room so he can do things on his own, like pick out clothes, dress himself, get himself ready etc. Is she being serious or was this a joke? Making an area for baby to do that? She has a preschooler that hasn’t been taught to do anything for himself. If anybody needs a section of his room partitioned off for that, it’s Jackson. Like others have said, why didn’t they create a special “big boy” room for Jackson and then give baby the nursery?
---

I can't wrap my head around how Dim and Ginn have always been so cruel and selfish to J$ when it comes to spending money on food and desserts for him. Dim (who does NOT like to share his food) mobile orders one $4.50 cookie for himself from Amorette's, right in front of J$. Dim asked Ginn if she wanted a dessert, but not J$. They take J$ inside the bakery, but they don't get him anything. I could NEVER do that to any child, especially my own. 😢

View attachment 1926548

Dim films Ginn putting Minnie Ears on Notadaughter, and of course she leaves it in the "Home Vlooooooog". 🗣

View attachment 1926566

Dim took down a perfectly working ceiling fan from the Oliver's room. Now Ginn tells us that they're going to buy more crap a Dyson Bladeless Fan for the baby's room. 🤦‍♀️

Ginn: "We should buy this cool $449.99 Dyson Bladeless Fan for the baby's room. Ooooooooooh, it comes with free delivery, think of how much money we'll save!" 🥴

View attachment 1926594

#Slackerlogic #Slackervirtuesignaling #Slackerbankruptcy

🌈
I was rolling my eyes at the cookie part too. $4.50 for a chocolate chip cookie for himself but they complain if a pair of Jackson’s shorts cost $10.

And genius Jenn calls that fan hot dog shaped. I guess we all know she’s not working on teaching shapes to Jackson.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I have never heard of a 'colour story'. Is it just in terms of nurseries?
I think I've spent less than £100 for my daughter's room. Her cot and wardrobe were second hand, I brought a personalised print of when she was born and a set of three canvases from Aldi. Her cot also turned into a toddler bed which she is in now.
She only sleeps in there as we are in the living room for the day so why would I spend lots of money!
Also, am I the only one who washes their fruit in the container they come in 😂 I mean I've made it to 32!
It would be the perfect time to move J$ into a big boy bed and let the baby have his furniture. You don’t need two nurseries when there’s a 3 1/2 year age gap between your kids.
I’ve made it longer than you rinsing fruit in the container😂 They should maybe concentrate on eating more of it instead of obsessing over cleaning it 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What is the difference between super chats and the stickers? Didn’t they make a big deal about super chats and how they never do them? What changed?

I missed the scream- does anyone know when that happened? I did see Tim handling the comments and live on his own and I think he depends on Jenn for that- it seems like he doesn’t like it.

Funny how they’re planting the idea that the babe is going to arrive early. I am starting to believe that they might have fudged the date.

Also perhaps I missed this but did they buy any art at festival of the arts? Seems like a missed opportunity. I watched several vloggers highlight the artists and the happenings outside of the food. As someone who lives out of town, I am way more interested compared to the gross looking food. I was very impressed with vloggers like Provost that highlighted the art and artists. Also, it would have been cool considering the baby will be born around this time too. Not sure where they got the other art but it looks pretty generic. Not sure what the art booths are like at Epcot but perhaps there were some hidden treasures. It would have been a win win to make some great content, support artists and decorate.

That is just my 2 cents… also sink gross… my first thought too.
The scream started about the 4 minute mark.

Reactions: 6
Unless they cut it out. Usually, kids lets say under 13 walk even walk past a cookie shop or bakery, ice cream shop, or candy/sweet shop. Mommy, mommy, daddy, daddy, daddy, mommy starts. I want a cookie, I want an ice cream, I want jelly belly. Jackson did not seem (again, unless they cut it out) to even care. Not sure if he does not like sweet stuff or they got him trained not to even ask?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Isn't this the same kitchen sink where Timmy Boy's brushes J$ teeth? The same kitchen sink where there are always piles of dirty dishes sitting for days on end. And you 2 asshats are going to try and tell us you 'sanitized' the sink first - LMAO!!!!! 🤣

Seriously, we might be known as the unwell 3 but we have more brains then the 2 of you put together and then some. We care more about your miracle child and anotherson then you ever will. You both suck - as parents and as human beings.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I can't get over then washing those blueberries in the dirty sink, it's amazing that with all the junk they buy they actually have nothing useful

Also maybe it's me but hanging something over a baby's crib kindi gives me the fear, what if it falls? I know you can get really good stuff to keep paintings on the wall now but I still fear they will fall off especially if it's quite big an heavy

I also think the "theme" is weird, an like others have said am surprised there's no Disney themes, my nieces bedroom was done in a Dumbo theme, nothing too crazy, her furniture was a pale grey an she had pale pink walls with some little elephants on the wall an she had some Dumbo plushes, my folks are turning my bros old room into one for her as well an am getting to decorate, an as someone who's actually into arts an crafts I plan to make most myself like Minnie mouse canvas's an paint some wall decorations
Their next transient friends will buy them a colander and get booted from Tracker Island in disgust 🤣
---

'OMGGGG you guyssss, Jackson got dysentery from those blueberries we bought him. We had to wash his little booty in the sink soooo many times. He was screaming which he just never does you guys.... It was awful and I had to miss some super stickers you guys sent and I'm soooo sooo sad that I couldn't give you a shout out because of Jackson. But lesson learnt, we'll never buy fresh organic fruit again because you just don't know what's on it you guyssss llllllloooolllllll'.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Their next transient friends will buy them a colander and get booted from Tracker Island in disgust 🤣
---

'OMGGGG you guyssss, Jackson got dysentery from those blueberries we bought him. We had to wash his little booty in the sink soooo many times. He was screaming which he just never does you guys.... It was awful and I had to miss some super stickers you guys sent and I'm soooo sooo sad that I couldn't give you a shout out because of Jackson. But lesson learnt, we'll never buy fresh organic fruit again because you just don't know what's on it you guyssss llllllloooolllllll'.
Hahahaha! J will never touch those- all that fruit is for Timmy Tit’s smoothies.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree, but I’m hoping that the Nannies will start quitting in rapid succession, so they will have to suffer some grief in between each one.
I'm pretty sure I've expressed a wish before that the nanny situation ends up like the Murphy Brown secretary situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.