The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s basically hinting to already being told by her doctor she needs to be induced. She was induced with Jackson. Her due date being March 16 means she’s probably being induced by the end of feb.
Yeah, this is what I think too. They’ve been hinting at baby arriving early so much, but there’s no real way to know when you might go into labor even if you’re/the baby is gigantic. So either they have consistently kept up the lie of the later conception date (fine, but I don’t know if they have that level of competence) or they know something about this more “private” pregnancy that means she’ll be induced early. I don’t think the standard of care allows for elective inductions before 39 weeks so there would have to be a medical (GD? Hypertension? Huge baby?) reason to do so earlier than that. 39 weeks would still be into March.

Reactions: 9
I'm gonna assume they're going to reuse all these plastic spicy water bottles right? (Along with their plastic red solo party cups?) Like the environmental saviors that they are?
Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 9.08.01 PM.png

Do they sell a giant version of that sanitizer thing that Ginn can dump in the shower or tub during her once-a-month bath/shower to disinfect her?

She really can no longer wear anything but this stupid tank top that shows off the stretch marks and wrinkles on her chest, huh?
Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 9.17.24 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
What is the difference between super chats and the stickers? Didn’t they make a big deal about super chats and how they never do them? What changed?
Super chats people pay and can make a statement or ask a question. Super stickers people just pay for a stupid cartoon sticker to be seen. It’s even more pathetic than giving money for a super chat. They don’t do super chats bec they are scared someone may ask a logical question that everyone will see before they can block them, or that someone will pay $20 to say “Jen sucks!”
---

This tracks with Gin’s recent foray into parenting IG. Would love to see her implement a curated toy rotation with J$’s pile of plastic crap, including, in the last few months, a huge marble run, hot wheels track, and what I saw was a new(?) indoor ball pit. Or let J$ pour his own drinks, serve his own food, and feed himself. Or maybe she’s going to return the crib and adopt a floor bed with baby2 to let him exercise independent end to nap and sleep??
The ball pit has been in the play room for a long time

Reactions: 9
Dear lord she's still insisting on wearing those nasty jorts. She looks more pregnant than Octomom did in her last few weeks.
Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 9.21.43 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Also, when did they start using a stroller with J$ again? I know they got that double stroller thing (which he's too big for) a few weeks ago for when the baby comes, but now they're suddenly bringing a stroller everywhere? I thought they didn't use one anymore because he didn't like being in it. Did I miss something?
I think they started using a stroller again so Jen could use it as a makeshift walker to waddle around with. I’m surprised she’s not in a wheelchair yet like last time.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Even the Dasani water bottle's like, "Bojos no longer using single-use plastic, my ass!"
Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 9.31.19 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This looks so painful - she's seriously gained fat in every nook and cranny of her body. Ginn your belly is the pregnant part of your body, not your back, your disappearing neck, your chin, your arms, your armpits, your lips, your beef curtains, your knuckles, your tongue...
Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 9.38.19 PM.png

Seriously y'all, her beef curtains have munched away on her jorts.
Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 9.42.25 PM.png

She waddles like her water's already broken and she's trying not to drip on the floor.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
That’s just what I was gonna say. Everyone talking about how they’re gonna be so screwed when prop #2 comes. I don’t have children so I don’t know, but wouldn’t ignoring two children be just as easy as ignoring one child?
Of course, that’s rhetorical because all y’all on here that are parents I’m sure actually, ya know, parent. (Well, not ALL, Hi Jenn!) I guess I’ll just post that question again later after she plops out Lil’ Freddie Mercury Poisoning.
I agree, but I’m hoping that the Nannies will start quitting in rapid succession, so they will have to suffer some grief in between each one.

Reactions: 6
Dear lord she's still insisting on wearing those nasty jorts. She looks more pregnant than Octomom did in her last few weeks.
View attachment 1926203
I would almost think that had to be photoshopped but it's not. Sadly. God, that shirt had to reek by the end of the home vlog. I didn't care enough to count how many days she wore it but lord....And this isn't the first time she's worn that nasty tank. I am wondering if she thinks it's flattering or if it's one of the items in her closet that fits. If that's the case, Jen it doesn't fit. It doesn't look flattering. It looks ridiculously uncomfortable. I know you live in Florida but it is in January wear some sleeves.

Reactions: 12
I love how she says he’s a “big baby” yet mentions he should be 5lbs right now. How is that relatively “big” when you’ve gained at least 30. She needs to start journaling all the stupid tit she says in a day to make sure she can keep up with her lies and misinformation.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I love how she says he’s a “big baby” yet mentions he should be 5lbs right now. How is that relatively “big” when you’ve gained at least 30. She needs to start journaling all the stupid tit she says in a day to make sure she can keep up with her lies and misinformation.
I looked up 34 weeks and the average size of a fetus at that time is about five pounds. I bet they got that information on their app and just fed it to the stans.

Reactions: 12
Super chats people pay and can make a statement or ask a question. Super stickers people just pay for a stupid cartoon sticker to be seen. It’s even more pathetic than giving money for a super chat. They don’t do super chats bec they are scared someone may ask a logical question that everyone will see before they can block them, or that someone will pay $20 to say “Jen sucks!”
---
Ooo that makes sense— thanks!

Reactions: 5
I don’t expect to see her look much different post baby birth, either.

She has put on weight in every part of her body. And the fat is staying put. So she will be just a perpetual blob waddling about.
She'll just look like a slightly deflated version of what she does now. I will be interested in seeing if she loses any weight at all this time around. Last time, she did get the weight off fairly fast but then it piled back on and then some.

Reactions: 11
Love the thread title!

Well Tim, if you were still on Disney's media list, you would have seen it already.

He's full of tit with this 100% booking a trip to see this soon. Did he forget about the second miracle? Is he just going to ditch Jenn and be like--I need to go to California, see ya real soon? And there is no way he is traveling to the other side of the country to leave Jenn with two kids, even if they had 100 nannies.

View attachment 1914501
Tim probably heard it on another youtube channel and once he goes to Disneyland will plan on stealing word for word someone else’s opinion and pass it off as his own. Wait do I sound bitter ? It is because he has done this before.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.