The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim must secretly hate his life having to use phrases like “ding dang” and “golly gee” just to pretend for the stans that he’s someone he’s absolutely not

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That was me, and I've been waiting for it to slip. I'm glad it did. He's always set my narcissist rage-dar pinging. I'm hyperaware of them. Poor J$ and Toenail will be too when they grow up. I think he fucks with Gin's head on the regular and has from the beginning with his weird love bombing and then the slow changeover to control. Preoccupation with attempting to be, or in his case, buy the top, for everything. His sanctimonious preening/virtue signaling over stupid tit. Yeah, that's our Dim.
It's one of the first times I've seen it manifest in one so stupid. I'm only familiar with the asshole, but also actual quantifiably genius or talented types. They're worse, honestly- but that doesn't make him any less dangerous to his kids' mental and emotional wellbeing. He'll just use a cudgel as opposed to a scalpel. Same damage, different pattern.
So, that's been interesting.
After seeing Tim’s true colors, I think I have to agree that maybe she’s been turned into this because of him. While she didn’t verbally ask if she could go check on J, she gave a look to him that was mentally asking if it was ok. Like she had to get permission before taking action. I know that look; I’ve given that look when I was in a situation dealing with someone like the real the Tim. Because it’s his way or no way. His narcissism took away any independence she did have and she herself became a crazy narcissist probably as a defense mechanism. But don’t get me wrong, not defending her at all. She’s always been a witch, I don’t think he had anything to do with that or her disgusting personal hygiene.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Gins waddle is so bad in this latest video I felt a little seasick watching. Also, pretty sure that blue cheese on her sandwich is not something to eat when pregnant. She really gives zero fucks about prop 2.

Reactions: 18
Ok. I broke down and started to watch the new video.

Am at the time lapse of Tim and Jackson assembling the baby furniture right now.
The WHOLE time I was watching I kept saying in my head “look at how much fun and excitement Jackson is having “helping” Daddy! This could have been them assembling new furniture for Jackson’s “big boy room”!”

Jackson jumping around in the crib could have been him jumping on his brand new bed.
Kids love new things!

🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s ridiculous that they didn’t go this route, since Jackson’s days in his toddler bed aren’t much longer. And it would have made a world of difference to Jackson.

Or is that the point? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Jackson is an afterthought and will only get a twin bed when they are forced to buy him one when either his feet hang a foot over the mattress or his weight breaks the toddler bed (max is 50 lbs.), whichever comes first.

eta: Wait a minute! 😲

The baby’s crib and dresser are the identical model to Jackson’s, but just a different color!!??

Tim, any hardware/paint store could have helped you out for a fraction of the $500+ you paid for the new furniture, if you wanted to freshen things up.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
“The nursery is 80% finished!” Except for these 47 more things we need to get🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has herself convinced she’s going to have this baby in the next couple of weeks. I got my money on her going sometime early March, near the original due date. I know a lot of you think it will be earlier, but she’s going to be manic the longer she goes. Should be interesting…

Reactions: 20
I use this spray and water to clean fruit and veggies…and I’m pretty sure it was only $3.99 at the grocery store. I also put all food that needs cleaned into colanders so the food is not touching my sink in any way at all. There’s no way they sanitized their sink for it be clean enough to wash food in. I don’t think they know how to deep clean anything. But if it’s food for the buddy, do they really even care?? If you came in my house right now you’d see toys on the floor, a basket or 2 of laundry that needs carried upstairs and my husbands work mess all over my dining room table…but if I was going to take pictures or videos that was broadcast all over YouTube or even just my personal Facebook, my house would be spotless.
7B3F0F3E-E2EA-4E70-8E00-08A31FC632BB.jpeg

Reactions: 13
Don't be jealous Buddy, soon the new baby will be ignored just like you are.
That’s just what I was gonna say. Everyone talking about how they’re gonna be so screwed when prop #2 comes. I don’t have children so I don’t know, but wouldn’t ignoring two children be just as easy as ignoring one child?
Of course, that’s rhetorical because all y’all on here that are parents I’m sure actually, ya know, parent. (Well, not ALL, Hi Jenn!) I guess I’ll just post that question again later after she plops out Lil’ Freddie Mercury Poisoning.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Tim Tracker #115: Tim and Jen are crappy people and even crappier parents

really wanted “crappy people and even shittier parents” but I think Tattle doesn’t do curse word titles.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I use this spray and water to clean fruit and veggies…and I’m pretty sure it was only $3.99 at the grocery store. I also put all food that needs cleaned into colanders so the food is not touching my sink in any way at all. There’s no way they sanitized their sink for it be clean enough to wash food in. I don’t think they know how to deep clean anything. But if it’s food for the buddy, do they really even care?? If you came in my house right now you’d see toys on the floor, a basket or 2 of laundry that needs carried upstairs and my husbands work mess all over my dining room table…but if I was going to take pictures or videos that was broadcast all over YouTube or even just my personal Facebook, my house would be spotless.
View attachment 1926031
Yeah I'm not sure wtf they were thinking because the bottom of that sink has GOT TO have seen some things. It made me wanna puke..and i'm sure they didn't rinse the fruit either after it had been stewing in a germ biome at the bottom of their sink.

Reactions: 11
Do yourself a quick online search about how clean your kitchen sink really is. Says most sinks have more fecal matter than a freshly flushed toilet. I’ve never seen anybody wash any food in the sink like that. Couple morons.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I and others have said it before: it’s like they are aliens and recently dropped on earth and can’t figure out how to do life as adults….

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is the theme of the nursery 'happiness' because they painted the walls dollar bill green?

Also, remember the days they used to rush to get J$ the second they saw him wake up on the monitor? Now he's screaming blue murder and they're annoyed, followed by a puke bucket fake 'building the crib with Daddy' section of the vlog to make everyone think Tim is not living his life 20 seconds away from going postal.
The theme is “happiness “ cause they’re trying to convince themselves they aren’t gonna be even more miserable.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The theme is “happiness “ cause they’re trying to convince themselves they aren’t gonna be even more miserable.
I guess there isn’t a lot to buy for a “My dad is a controlling idiot and my mom is a bleep” theme.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder if we'll see J$ in a documentary 20 years from now talking about his crazed parents and his journey through therapy.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
From the Stan group. The answers so far: "Starts with B", Elliot, Jonathon, Jake, Luke, Jeremy.

None of these stans watch the videos. The clues were: Male version of their girl name. Kind of the name of a fruit or vegetable.

And can you imagine a B name with Bojo as their last name. 😂

Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 9.28.24 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Well, I found out why they didn't abandon the live stream when J$ was screaming yesterday. They spent probably $300-$350 at Sugarboo (not SugarbooS)

We're going to take J$ to pick out a stuffed animal for his brother. Oh, do you really want that one? It's a cloud. What about this rabbit? Oh, I like the dog. I like this octopus, it matches his room, should we get this one?

Classic example of how when they say J$ said this, or J$ picked this....it's not the case.

I'm really not one who is into gender norms and conformity but if I didn't know they were having a boy, I'd think they were setting up this room for a girl.

View attachment 1925233
View attachment 1925234

And Sea Battle $20 Ages 6+ Can't wait for Baby $liver to eat those little pegs because his parents are crappy losers :rolleyes:
I think they bought the larger one...i swear the one i looked at there was almost 300 bucks

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.