The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As for her massive belly, it's 1000% clear at this point they lied about the due date so they could cruise. No doubt about it anymore. She looks like she could have the baby tomorrow. They must really think their stans are equal parts blind and stupid if they still believe she has almost 6 weeks left.
Then when she gives birth in the next few weeks, they'll say the baby was early even though it will be an 8 pound baby

Reactions: 15
Well, I found out why they didn't abandon the live stream when J$ was screaming yesterday. They spent probably $300-$350 at Sugarboo (not SugarbooS)

We're going to take J$ to pick out a stuffed animal for his brother. Oh, do you really want that one? It's a cloud. What about this rabbit? Oh, I like the dog. I like this octopus, it matches his room, should we get this one?

Classic example of how when they say J$ said this, or J$ picked this....it's not the case.

I'm really not one who is into gender norms and conformity but if I didn't know they were having a boy, I'd think they were setting up this room for a girl.

View attachment 1925233
View attachment 1925234

And Sea Battle $20 Ages 6+ Can't wait for Baby $liver to eat those little pegs because his parents are crappy losers :rolleyes:
i totally thought that too. but then again they make sure we see them graciously allowing buddy to get a minnie mouse suitcase and pink cups. that would be something jenn would do though.. hide that they were having a girl.

Reactions: 10
I really can't tell with them, sometimes I do think he's just super controlling over Jenn as much as he is J$. But then, I don't know if it's because she's always playing so dumb and helpless, or what.

In today's video. At first I thought she was seeking advice from him on where to place the crap on the walls, but the more she asked, the more it did seem to me like she was asking where HE wanted the stuff placed.

Reactions: 12
i totally thought that too. but then again they make sure we see them graciously allowing buddy to get a minnie mouse suitcase and pink cups. that would be something jenn would do though.. hide that they were having a girl.
They just want so badly to be inclusive and not push gender norms so they can be more liked by their stans. Too late guys. We already have heard and seen all your urban parties, fat jokes, criticism of children and parents in public, and “is gay contagious” jokes. Your true nature is judgmental non-inclusive assholes that want to portray this moral high ground.

Reactions: 25
I just can't wrap my mind around spending $440 plus tax on two prints in a frame for my baby's nursery. The baby doesn't care, and nobody is going to be at their home seeing it besides PlannyB and themselves (and stans). A few cute prints seem fine, but nearly $500 for wall decor?

I was at HomeGoods recently and wanted to find a new piece of art for our living room mantel, and I balked at spending $75 on a large framed piece and ended up not getting it. 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This is digusting...they threw the blueberries in the kitchen sink to have them sanitized. Um, what all has been thrown in that sink previously? We all know they didn't take the time to scrub the sink before dumping them in there. Couldn't they put the blueberries in a big bowl of water and toss this thing in with it??

View attachment 1925410
So I watched this video right after it was posted around lunchtime, and I have put WAY too much thought into this clip.

1) why the hell did this happen in the nasty sink and not a bowl? Even if I just cleaned said sink, the chemicals from the cleaning products could ruin the taste of the blueberries and potentially make you sick

2) does this pesticide killing device “evaporate” or “neutralize” the bad things on the fruit (kind of like a chlorine shock to pools)? Because if it just removes it from the skin and the stuff floating at the top of the water Ginn pointed out is the chemicals, what’s stopping you from putting that tit right back on the blueberries once you scoop them out of the dirty sink water? Do you then have to wash the fruit an additional time? That just seems like a lot of wasted water.

3) yes I could have Googled this, but it’s more fun to criticize their stupidity.

4) Just give the poor kid his blueberries and wash them like a regular human FFS.

Reactions: 19
Holy duck that thing is $99!!!!!! I did not click on her dumbass affiliate link. THAT is why they spent 3.4 seconds talking about his thing. The stans will all go buy it and they'll make money off it.

Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 6.54.26 PM.png

But the instructions clearly say Fill your bowl or container. Not your nasty ass sink.

Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 6.57.26 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Holy duck that thing is $99!!!!!! I did not click on her dumbass affiliate link. THAT is why they spent 3.4 seconds talking about his thing. The stans will all go buy it and they'll make money off it.

View attachment 1925890

But the instructions clearly say Fill your bowl or container. Not your nasty ass sink.

View attachment 1925895
I'm 100% certain this is a scam. Just rinse your produce under tap water people. It'll be fine. Dumbass Trackers.

Reactions: 26
Tim really showed his true colors on the live last night. As somebody said, the mask came off. I think Jenn is a crappy mother but now I can’t help but wonder how many of her problems come from Tim’s controlling behavior. She had to bleeping get Tim’s permission to go tend to their screaming child. What?!?! And it was very obvious that he did not approve of her leaving the room to check on Jackpot. He was downright pissed and made it known that her priority was the chat and stickers, not their son. Maybe he doesn’t allow her to drive? Maybe nothing she does lives up to his standards, so she quit trying? Maybe that’s where her passive aggressive hurtful remarks come from? He has made her so dependent on him that she’s literally trapped. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not feeling sorry for her in the least. And not making excuses for her. She’s a grown woman and should be taking responsibility for herself and family, but gotta wonder what is truly going on behind closed doors. After watching things unfold last night, Im seeing things in a new context and I feel their problems go so much deeper than we think. The sociopathic look on his face is still creeping me out.

On a lighter note, did anybody else catch Tim getting snarky (not in a funny way) when she interrupted him for the millionth time with “real quick…” haha! He was something else last night.
That was me, and I've been waiting for it to slip. I'm glad it did. He's always set my narcissist rage-dar pinging. I'm hyperaware of them. Poor J$ and Toenail will be too when they grow up. I think he fucks with Gin's head on the regular and has from the beginning with his weird love bombing and then the slow changeover to control. Preoccupation with attempting to be, or in his case, buy the top, for everything. His sanctimonious preening/virtue signaling over stupid tit. Yeah, that's our Dim.
It's one of the first times I've seen it manifest in one so stupid. I'm only familiar with the asshole, but also actual quantifiably genius or talented types. They're worse, honestly- but that doesn't make him any less dangerous to his kids' mental and emotional wellbeing. He'll just use a cudgel as opposed to a scalpel. Same damage, different pattern.
So, that's been interesting.

Reactions: 23
I feel like they have a secondary income somehow when he was talking about investing in bitcoin a couple years back maybe he did hit it big before bitcoin went back down
I am also perplexed at how much they spend. I doubt it's Bitcoin. I am not sure why nobody can give a good guess at what they make. I mean it would have to be someone else that has a YouTube channel with similar total views..... Adam? Are you around? Give us a hint.
I mean they spent 200k on vacations alone last year. They hardly get sponsorships, it can't be their merch or affiliate links. It doesn't make sense even if they bring 500k...that's before tax.

Reactions: 14
I just watched it again. I don’t think she had to ask permission to go. I honestly think it was a power-play and he was doing a “I am not gonna go check on the kid this time you are going to get up and freaking do it you lazy witch” and so he came and purposely sat down at the computer and started reading the computer to make her get up and do it. I still think it was a tit move on his part, but it was crappy for both of them to not run to him. I also think the only reason she got up to go check on him is because she knew people in the live could hear him.
I think you are spot on. I also think he told her that tit was going to happen but she insisted on doing the live.

Reactions: 9
Is the theme of the nursery 'happiness' because they painted the walls dollar bill green?

Also, remember the days they used to rush to get J$ the second they saw him wake up on the monitor? Now he's screaming blue murder and they're annoyed, followed by a puke bucket fake 'building the crib with Daddy' section of the vlog to make everyone think Tim is not living his life 20 seconds away from going postal.

Reactions: 21
The Tim Tracker #115: He who must not be named is coming and will finally have a crib to lay in.

Reactions: 5
That was me, and I've been waiting for it to slip. I'm glad it did. He's always set my narcissist rage-dar pinging. I'm hyperaware of them. Poor J$ and Toenail will be too when they grow up. I think he fucks with Gin's head on the regular and has from the beginning with his weird love bombing and then the slow changeover to control. Preoccupation with attempting to be, or in his case, buy the top, for everything. His sanctimonious preening/virtue signaling over stupid tit. Yeah, that's our Dim.
It's one of the first times I've seen it manifest in one so stupid. I'm only familiar with the asshole, but also actual quantifiably genius or talented types. They're worse, honestly- but that doesn't make him any less dangerous to his kids' mental and emotional wellbeing. He'll just use a cudgel as opposed to a scalpel. Same damage, different pattern.
So, that's been interesting.
Ugh, grew up with one as well. And yes, Dim has tell tell signs. I think Jen has some tendencies too, but it's clearly Dim who is running the show. I really do feel for J$ because Jen lacks any sort of backbone to keep Dim from ruining his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Finally listened closely to the video. Jesus bleeping Christ, J$ sounds like someone being tortured in a dungeon. I wish I could unhear it.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
So they made such a big deal about how this is not Target furniture, but it's still cheap furniture he had to assemble himself. oh, flexing hard there aren't ya!

There was a moment at DS after Buddy threw his coin that Dim just stared at Buddy, three inches away from his face, for kind of a long time. It just seemed odd to me.

View attachment 1925464
Probably didn't recognize him. They haven't been together much. 🥴 :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Seriously? They didn't get the 10% discount? That's an extra $50 they spent. LOL it's only money, right? Idiots.
Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 8.08.26 PM.png

Lots of stans questioned the sink method, but no worries, it was sanitized. Liar, liar pants on fire.

Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 8.09.57 PM.png

Fun at Disney is going to get shadowbanned. People need to click on that link and buy that dumb thing so the Trackers can make the $$$
Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 8.09.40 PM.png

Reactions: 19
Seriously? They didn't get the 10% discount? That's an extra $50 they spent. LOL it's only money, right? Idiots.
View attachment 1926000

Lots of stans questioned the sink method, but no worries, it was sanitized. Liar, liar pants on fire.

View attachment 1926002

Fun at Disney is going to get shadowbanned. People need to click on that link and buy that dumb thing so the Trackers can make the $$$
View attachment 1926003
Sanitized with what dangerous chemicals or Jen's lugees

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, Tim's mom bought them that $99 fruit sanitizer, sooooo... seems like Granny just wanted them to give her grandson some freaking fruit, especially blueberries.

(I wonder if Tim gave some lame excuse that he was worried about pesticides and she was like, OK...no excuses now. 😄)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.