The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, that was certainly an example of a well-adjusted kid in a stable family. :rolleyes:

I can only assume that when/if they send him to school and he behaves like that it's going to raise some red flags with his teachers.
At this rate, I doubt they'll register him for normal school. Her saying the kids have to go on every vacation was pretty telling of what's ahead in his future if they keep up the shill. They'll have him and #2 do some lame ass home schooling while they're on the boat and they'll leave them to their nannies while they Jen drinks up at Remy and Dim stares at Donald's ass. Even if they did register him, at this point I doubt he'd be mainstreamed if he's acting out like that. Likely I could see them trying to get him drugged up saying he has ADHD and/or the kid getting a label slapped on him when really all that is wrong with him is he has awful parents.

Reactions: 17
Is your knee OK, though?
That’s why I almost broke my neck…hobbling with a sore/injured knee+ soaking wet feet + tile = bad idea

but

checking on my kiddo was priority. I am now icing and hot compressing my knee all over again.

Thank you for caring 💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ginn wasn't worried about the Kid, she went into panic mode about what to do with the live stream. You can see her looking at the screen blankly.

Any NORMAL parent would have said a quick "We have to go, we'll be right back" and closed the live stream down.

I think the nanny was there but that doesn't matter. Screams like that and I would wanna know what was going on in the other room immediately.

Reactions: 29
So do they even have a full-time nanny anymore? I think no.
I was trying to figure that out as well. I could see their nanny having a designated lunch hour during the stupid nap, but then why have your live then? Also, if the nanny was there and he was throwing that big of a fit it's a reason for concern.

Reactions: 18
Why did these two even have children? They’re not doting parents and never will be. They don’t want kids full-time, they only want them for the camera. And they like to take someone with them on vacation to look after the kids. That’s not normal behaviour for people who actually want children.

All the Stannies, past, present and future, must have lots of stories about how neglectful they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That. Poor. Nanny. She was in charge of him while they were doing the live and that’s how he wakes? I give her 2 months. Tops.

Reactions: 15
That. Poor. Nanny. She was in charge of him while they were doing the live and that’s how he wakes? I give her 2 months. Tops.
I don't think she was there. I really don't think she's a full time nanny like Lyn. I think she's a babysitter where they tell her when they need her each week.

Reactions: 20
Tim showed his true colours on that livestream. He couldn’t care less about Jackson. But I suppose after this criticism we’ll see him playing with Jackson, his big muffin-top oozing out of his tight shorts and too-small t-shirt.

It never ceases to amaze me how two of the ugliest people put themselves in front of a camera for a living.

Reactions: 22
Ginn said 9 months before March was their wedding anniversary. 🤢

She sounds like she never bothered finishing the antibiotics her doctor prescribed for her for whatever infection she's got.

• Sick
I found Tim's reaction way worse than Jenns. She kinda was surprised and "worried". It felt to me like she wanted Tim's OK to look after him.

Maybe sometimes her motherly instincts are not 100% lost and she doesnt know how to handle them.
I thought that. Get up, walk away and check your child. No stan on that live would critise them for running to check. She either is useless ☑ or she and Tim have been arguing about what a spoilt tit their kid is and Tim is laying down rules. She was definitely asking his permission to check and he was pissed off. They're in big trouble.

• Wow
Dim's absolute non-plussed reaction to his 3 year old son screaming like that is borderline psychopathic. He never once reacted and only asked how everyone in chat is doing and wandered over to the computer to simply sit down.

That means he is completely without any connection to his own kid OR this happens ALL the time and has lost any meaning to him.

Either way....YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PARENT!
He seemed very passive aggressive about it. He brushed off J4D when she turns to him and says, "He's awake". Dim replies, "I know.", and keeps working." And then when she asked him to go look after him Dim casually saunters over to the live is like, "So, how are you all doing?". Very slow and deliberate. She gets up in a huff to go "parent". She is ALWAYS sending Dim in to get J$ during lives. I think Dim is sick of her tit today.
And should she be in the room that is freshly being painted breathing in paint fumes?
And seriously?!? None of you mentioned the orange caterpillar eyebrows yet? Holy tit they were huge and furry! Or the clown pink lipstick? 🤡
There was some very definite tension between these two just during that clip that @Lankylamb posted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
He seemed very passive aggressive about it. He brushed off J4D and then when she asked him to go look after him Dim casually saunters over to the live is like, "So, how are you all doing?". Very slow and deliberate. She gets up in a huff to go "parent". She is ALWAYS sending Dim in to get J$ during lives. I think Dim is sick of her tit today.
And seriously?!? None of you mentioned the orange caterpillar eyebrows yet? Holy tit they were huge and furry! Or the clown pink lipstick? 🤡
There was some very definite tension between these two just during that clip that @Lankylamb posted.
Well, orange is her favorite color.

And tension, they never fight, guyzzz.....

• Haha
“There’s no reason for us to stay in those kind of hotels” says Fat witch about good partner hotel in Cali. Total delusional witch.

• Wow
  • Angry
Be funny if it was a hidden twin there.
I'm sure if it was it would give them never ending click bait, especially if the hidden twin was the wanted girl. And there is no way that baby is only five pounds at this point. She is so full of tit. I really have a hard time not rolling my eyes during their stupid lives.

Reactions: 14
The fact that the first thing uttered is "Uh oh, he's awake" speaks volumes.
Not that this is any excuse, but they have that monitor glued to their side, so my guess is her glances downward were at the screen and she could see he was in no physical danger/distress. But that is no excuse to let your child continue to scream like that.
I agree with the other comments that they probably lock him in his room, but then again he can't even feed himself so he may not have figured our doorknobs yet.

• Haha
My heart stopped when I heard that blood curdling scream. The last time I heard a toddler scream like that- my niece had fallen and hit her elbow. I can’t remember a time when I moved so fast. I think they did lock him in the room or the poor guy fell out of the bed. They both were crappy parents in this situation. Tim is horrible and Jenn’s “concern” was only how she would perceived as a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
“There’s no reason for us to stay in those kind of hotels” says Fat witch about good partner hotel in Cali. Total delusional witch.
It wasn’t long ago that they were staying in hotels like that. I guess she’s forgotten their trip to Tokyo when they stayed in the Hilton, a good neighbour hotel. And they can only stay in Disney hotels now because their stans are funding their lifestyle. She shouldn’t dismiss good neighbour hotels because their stans probably stay in them since they throw so much of their own money at the Trackers.

That’s a pathetic thing to say because they’d stay anywhere if it was hosted. They even stayed in a local Marriot.

Maybe if they had stayed in more good neighbour hotels, they’d be hosted, because Disney sure as hell isn’t going to.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.