The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That scream Jackson let out was absolutely horrifying. It sounded straight out of a horror movie.

Reactions: 21
They definitely lock that child’s door. wow I have no words right now. I’m sad. I’m mad. I want to drive down to Florida and give that child a hug. He deserves better. Please Timmy and jenn read here - you suck you selfish humans.
Well if you're doing that at least kick them in the butt.

Reactions: 9
That kid doesn’t need a nap anymore, that’s what that scream sounds like to me. Like how naps makes you feel crappy sometimes but you’re 3 and wondering why your parents keep doing this.

I wonder how she shut him up, probably put the iPad on.
Yep. My son woke up like this a handful of times. Between age 3 and 4 when he still needed a short nap but could sometimes go without. If he crashed hard and took a long nap, he’d wake up upset. It’s a definite sign that the nap is on its way out. They haven’t gotten that memo yet. It’s not because they’re “working”🙄🙄. Like how would he even know that? 🙄

Reactions: 18
The screaming is really bugging me now. How did they know something horrible didn't happen? Like his hand could have been stuck in a drawer or something. He could cracked his head on something and was bleeding all over the place. My kids laugh at me because I'm so worst case scenario about everything, but that was some serious screaming. He was clearly either locked in or they have put some major fear in him that he won't leave the room. Even if he screams like that all the time, how could they just sit there--Thank you Casper! All nonchalant--nothing to see here folks, send more money!

Just when we think they couldn't be more horrible humans...I'm absolutely disgusted with them more than usual now. That poor child.

Reactions: 26
The nanny was there- they wouldn’t have left him after otherwise. What child wakes up from a nap like that? He clearly has done that before. But holy hell that is not normal behavior & no Dumbass- it’s not because he should be napping more.
Oh for sure the nanny was there. My guess is he woke up and she went to him and he lost it because he coulndt go see his Mom and Dad....basically having a fit cause he didnt get what he wanted. And I totally think this happens alot...and its just going to get worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
“My baby is six weeks old, his name is jackson to”

😱 Georgina

TTT 115: SCREAM. Don’t worry everyone, it’s what toddlers do

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I hope every time they try to force a nap after #2 arrives Lake Nona hears the call of the wild from j$ bedroom. That kid isn’t having any of their bullshit and it’s 100% all their fault. Nobody is a perfect parent but they are a couple of fuckups. I lock my 9 month old puppy in a crate and he doesn’t even make noises like that 3yr old kid. That was some wild tit.

Reactions: 18
They have some serious "I really don't care, do u?" energy as supposed parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I just saw y’all say they are doing a live. Just posting to say I shall never catch up with this thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The worst part is that they felt it was fine to let it all happen live. No turning off for a sec to see if he's ok, or even to pretend they care. Now they just look like even worse parents than we gave them credit for.

The Tim Tracker #115: Free Jackson

Reactions: 21
Looks like that 30 minutes at the gym is paying off. I’d suggest he might start thinking about wearing a bra.

10CC88FB-AF65-4EDA-8F17-3C475FBF1266.jpeg

Damn, I might need to change my pool date to today. She looks like she’s gonna pop any moment now. I still hope it’s a small baby and most of that is just fat she’ll never be able to lose.

5803AE1E-5657-40E7-B091-3E1DDBD0AFEE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Tim seemed stressed. I imagine that he makes her do these Lives when he is feeling stressed about views. He was also very abrupt and quick to say this was going to be the last baby.

As far as the kid screaming, maybe he was seeing how how it would take her to get off her ass and go see what was up.

Reactions: 12
The screaming is really bugging me now. How did they know something horrible didn't happen? Like his hand could have been stuck in a drawer or something. He could cracked his head on something and was bleeding all over the place. My kids laugh at me because I'm so worst case scenario about everything, but that was some serious screaming. He was clearly either locked in or they have put some major fear in him that he won't leave the room. Even if he screams like that all the time, how could they just sit there--Thank you Casper! All nonchalant--nothing to see here folks, send more money!

Just when we think they couldn't be more horrible humans...I'm absolutely disgusted with them more than usual now. That poor child.
They most likely had the monitor with them and could see he was not physically hurt.
Now, the emotional and mental damage they inflict is a whole different story...

Reactions: 16
Do I get a refund if I send a super sticker and I’m shadow banned so no one sees me kissing their ass?! Lol don’t want to waste even $1.00 to test the theory but makes me wonder.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.