The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim's absolute non-plussed reaction to his 3 year old son screaming like that is borderline psychopathic. He never once reacted and only asked how everyone in chat is doing and wandered over to the computer to simply sit down.

That means he is completely without any connection to his own kid OR this happens ALL the time and has lost any meaning to him.

Either way....YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PARENT!
Seriously, I was taking a shower this morning and my 7 year old was playing Fortnite. He got a battle royale and he screamed (happily) and was celebrating with his little friend. I got out of the shower, covered in soap, and nearly broke my neck because I wasn’t sure if it was excited screaming or hurt screaming (I usually know the difference but better safe than sorry)

These two really, truly, absolutely bleeping suck
---

Jenn has no desire to stay at the Drury because she thinks it’s beneath her…she’d gladly stay at the Waldorf again 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
For anyone who didn't catch the screaming kid

OMG! That is beyond awful. Tim didn’t even bleeping blink!! He sounded like he broke a limb and Tim bleeping tells her to scroll down! This is the most disgusting behavior yet! You two a pieces of human garbage!

Reactions: 30
Oh my goodness what did I just watch? They sat there and carried on painting and reading grifter stickers whilst their son is screeching like something from a horror movie. I think the slackers just hit a new low. Disgusting horrible pieces of tit. Only time I heard my daughter screech like that was when she fell over and hurt her knee. That’s not normal crying. And why the duck is the kid in bed late in the afternoon? Not sure what time it was in Florida when they started streaming I’m thinking like 4pm? The whale witch showed more concern over how dark the paint is than her son screaming blue nurse. I’m so sad for that kid.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
That kid doesn’t need a nap anymore, that’s what that scream sounds like to me. Like how naps makes you feel crappy sometimes but you’re 3 and wondering why your parents keep doing this.

I wonder how she shut him up, probably put the iPad on.

Reactions: 14
Oh that’s nice Jenn. Pick your nose on camera. Such a trashy witch🤮
The gross pig picking her nose....and Dim miming what he really wants to do to all the "wieners" he meets

Also, any bets Dim ONLY painted what is visible to the webcam....and that it's crap-brown around the edges?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For anyone who didn't catch the screaming kid

WTF. Dim didn't flinch. As awful as I find Jenny No Showers to be at least she attempted a reaction, although I doubt it was genuine. I wonder if Nanny B was even there, and even if she was I'd damn sure check what was going on with that kid. Ugh, they are not going to be able to handle two. They already look like they aged twenty years, it will be interesting to see how they look a year after the second one.

Ugh and Buddy is sore need of some socialization. It's too bad they pretty much have ruined any chance of him interacting normally with his peers at this point.

And this needs to be included in the Wiki.

Reactions: 26
Holy CRAP. My 2 year old has never screamed like that and T/J reacted as is that's normal for them. That's terrifying. If I heard that scream I'd think my kid fell down the stairs or something major. What horrific parents. They should be ashamed.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Holy tit balls that was not a normal scream. That was a I am in pain or terrified scream. If he was alone, they should’ve ran to him. If nanny was with him they should’ve ran to him because I would wonder if the nanny did something to him because that wasn’t normal. They are horrible parents. duck them. They do not need a second kid. I feel so bad for the kids. and it sounded like Jen was maybe even toying with the idea of number three, ya know, if she gets a bigger house🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Just saw the screaming J$ part - holy crap, who sits there and does nothing when their kid is screaming like he's being murdered? Oh right - the best parents on the planet. bleeping hell what a couple pieces of tit.

Reactions: 23
Their rather nonchalant response to that blood curdling scream was very telling. That was not something they’ve never heard before.

And it’s sickening to see them just continue with the live like that.
Too bad their windows aren’t open, maybe someone would call the cops on them for all the screaming. Tim really didn’t care “how’s everybody doing”? Hey AH, your kid ain’t doing so hot, go check on him, better yet, let him stay away more than 3 hours straight.

Reactions: 17
Oh my goodness what did I just watch? They sat there and carried on painting and reading grifter stickers whilst their son is screeching like something from a horror movie. I think the slackers just hit a new low. Disgusting horrible pieces of tit. Only time I heard my daughter screech like that was when she fell over and hurt her knee. That’s not normal crying. And why the duck is the kid in bed late in the afternoon? Not sure what time it was in Florida when they started streaming I’m thinking like 4pm? The whale witch showed more concern over how dark the paint is than her son screaming blue nurse. I’m so sad for that kid.
I was going to say…his screaming sounded reminiscent of the noises I was making when I dislocated my knee recently…he was seriously distraught and they were like “okkkkk”

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I enjoyed the standoff. We have speculated that Dim does more with Jackpot than Useless. I really don’t think he does other than gets up in the morning. It’s so sad to see that neither of them give a tit about him. What would be so bad about the live stream if they closed it off or even both just walked away. Like who gives a duck. The stans would probably buy even more stickers in support.

But but but we need to say your name. Useless needs to squeeze her tits together look in the camera and say “aww thank you so much” with a little giggle.

I like how anything and everything with them is about convenience.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Too bad their windows aren’t open, maybe someone would call the cops on them for all the screaming. Tim really didn’t care “how’s everybody doing”? Hey AH, your kid ain’t doing so hot, go check on him, better yet, let him stay away more than 3 hours straight.
I Know! When I saw Dim strolling away from the wall I assumed he was going to go check on the kid. Nope, Lets see those superchats! "How Y'all Doin?"

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
The way Jackson is screaming!!! Oh my gosh! That is not a normal wake up scream! Holy cow you all!!! Run don’t walk to the live show!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.