The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I Know! When I saw Dim strolling away from the wall I assumed he was going to go check on the kid. Nope, Lets see those superchats! "How Y'all Doin?"
He was probably checking to see if anyone was commenting on the blood curdling screams so he could delete them. Something is wrong with him.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Tim and Jenn have got livestream begging down to a T, now. They must have been watching ResortTV1.

They must be so desperate for the few hundred dollars that they’d leave their child shrieking like that.

And Tim’s just trying to pretend he does things around the house because it’s been mentioned on here that he clearly doesn’t since the house is a wreck.

How will they manage to livestream with two kids? Jackson sleeps and screams like a baby and they’ll have an actual newborn. Are they actually going to neglect the baby just like they neglect Jackson?

Reactions: 21
It if he wasn’t with the nanny and he really was alone they are locking him in his room. That was the scream of oh, I wanted to get up and holy tit I can’t get out. I don’t believe Tim’s bullshit lie about”Oh, he just wasn’t done sleeping” that’s the biggest crock of tit I’ve ever heard.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
For anyone who didn't catch the screaming kid

THAT’S not the face of concern for her child.

THAT is the look of PANIC that she might actually have to pay attention to her child’s needs!!

question: Jackson is 3, mobile and in a toddler bed that he can easily get in and out of.
Do you think they lock him in his room during naps/livestreams?
Else why can’t he just walk out of his room when he wakes up versus screaming his head off?

Also, for them (and us) to clearly hear him screaming when they are in the media (😂 the autocorrect said “mafia”) over the garage and his room is down the hall and over the front living room. Jackson was extremely LOUD!

eta: Jinx @quietcandy! 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Watched the scream part again twice. Each time focused on one of them. Gin does at least make an attempt of an appearance that she’s concerned about his screaming. Dim does not and keeps changing the subject to focus on the live show.

Maybe this is something Buddy does simply for attention and Dim is over it. But even so, that is not the reaction you should give to the world during a live show. Especially when a number of people already question your (lack of) parenting.

As much as we rag on Gin for being a crappy mother, I have a feeling Dim is an even worse father.

Reactions: 28
It’s more upsetting that they didn’t even flinch. it seems like they keep that kid locked up in his room for hours on the regular and he is pissed. He probably has to go to the bathroom and is tired of shitting in his diaper. Why..just why would they wait to start their “work” until right when he is done napping? They remind me of those parents that neglected their kid so they could play World of Warcraft when it first came out. I hope the $300 was worth it you disgusting pieces of tit excuses for parents. I hope when you are old Jackson leaves you sitting in your dirty depends for hours.

Reactions: 33
I got a work call right after Jenn got back from tending to screaming J$ and missed the whole damn thing. :rolleyes: Damn job.

I don't know if this was addressed. Does anyone remember when they were doing J$ nursery Jenn made a big deal about the paint fumes and being pregnant? So with $liver she just sits in the room while Tim is painting because, who gives a duck at this point?

Reactions: 25
There's a kid that used to live in my condo building who would scream like that every day for at least half an hour and it was the most distressing but also obnoxiously ear-splitting shrill crying noise that you could hear even with the double-paned windows closed, AC running, traffic noise, etc. Honestly his parents basically looked like Dim and Ginn - older, really overweight, and completely miserable-looking - they'd occasionally use the pool and both be on their phones while the screaming shrilly kid just floated around (I realized that was them because the kid had such a distinct scream/cry/yell). I think they no longer live in the building because I haven't heard the kid screaming bloody murder for awhile.

Reactions: 13
Well, that was certainly an example of a well-adjusted kid in a stable family. :rolleyes:

I can only assume that when/if they send him to school and he behaves like that it's going to raise some red flags with his teachers.

• Haha
Talk about playing to your market; going live at 3:30 pm on a Monday. Way to capitalize on the best time.

They don't care about any of their stans. They just like their money. Painting on a livestream can't be a low if their last few years has been nothing but lows.
They must be in a panic to get stuff done in time. Should have skipped that baby moon.

• Haha
So I just had a thought…. Whale went to see to the kid then came back and carried on grifting - did he go back to sleep? Did she dose him up with more of whatever she’s using to keep him asleep? What time did the live end in Florida? It’s like 10.30pm here and I’m behind with it…

Reactions: 14
Some stan asked what the "thank yous" were for.
Ginn: Oh, that's for the super stickers.

YEAH BUT ADMIT WHY YOU'RE ACCEPTING SUPER STICKERS YOU GRIFTING FUCKS.

Reactions: 25
Dim's absolute non-plussed reaction to his 3 year old son screaming like that is borderline psychopathic. He never once reacted and only asked how everyone in chat is doing and wandered over to the computer to simply sit down.

That means he is completely without any connection to his own kid OR this happens ALL the time and has lost any meaning to him.

Either way....YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PARENT!
I found Tim's reaction way worse than Jenns. She kinda was surprised and "worried". It felt to me like she wanted Tim's OK to look after him.

Maybe sometimes her motherly instincts are not 100% lost and she doesnt know how to handle them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seriously, I was taking a shower this morning and my 7 year old was playing Fortnite. He got a battle royale and he screamed (happily) and was celebrating with his little friend. I got out of the shower, covered in soap, and nearly broke my neck because I wasn’t sure if it was excited screaming or hurt screaming (I usually know the difference but better safe than sorry)

These two really, truly, absolutely bleeping suck
---

Jenn has no desire to stay at the Drury because she thinks it’s beneath her…she’d gladly stay at the Waldorf again 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Is your knee OK, though?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I got a work call right after Jenn got back from tending to screaming J$ and missed the whole damn thing. :rolleyes: Damn job.

I don't know if this was addressed. Does anyone remember when they were doing J$ nursery Jenn made a big deal about the paint fumes and being pregnant? So with $liver she just sits in the room while Tim is painting because, who gives a duck at this point?
I was wondering if someone would mention this…she goes “this paint doesn’t smell at all”

ITS NOT ABOUT THE SMELL YOU INSANE witch…there are still chemicals you shouldn’t be sitting there inhaling

Did they announce THAT?
Time stamp, please.
To me, it sounded like she was leaving the door open for a third one they didn’t say we will not have a third child she was just like well you know I don’t know. I don’t think this house is big enough.

Reactions: 9
He’s definitely locked in the room. Because he would have just walked out.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.