The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wanted to stop by and apologize if I offended anyone here on tattle if you use a box meal kit. Wasn’t my intention and I’m sorry. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in this lying sack of tit called jenny4dinners that words get away from me. Going forward I will be more respectful to my fellow unwell 3.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If Anotherson Vin Diesel Oliver Bojanowski arrives on February 7th I hope I’m in the same hospital getting surgery so I can tell them how much they bleeping suck as parents. I’ll have a rotten edible arrangement delivered that just says “you suck”🤣
---

She’s definitely going to give birth and soon…I got so congested at the end of my pregnancy. Either that or she’s STILL sick
Sending FRUIT would be the ultimate diss, we know how adverse they are to fruit, ha ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So Dim gives the excuse that Buddy screams like that because he wants to sleep longer and just can’t. ?!?!? He also makes it seem like this is normal. Odd that he’s woken up on lives before and didn’t seem to scream like this. And his general callousness toward it is still unsettling.

But I thought they recently have been saying Buddy was growing out of his naps?

There is something seriously wrong with them and their insistence that he needs to sleep so much.

And I can’t imagine how much more awful this is going to get when B2 arrives.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The fact that the first thing uttered is "Uh oh, he's awake" speaks volumes.
Not that this is any excuse, but they have that monitor glued to their side, so my guess is her glances downward were at the screen and she could see he was in no physical danger/distress. But that is no excuse to let your child continue to scream like that.
I agree with the other comments that they probably lock him in his room, but then again he can't even feed himself so he may not have figured our doorknobs yet.
No, I think he can probably open a door knob. I didn’t even think about the monitor if she glanced at the monitor and saw he was OK and he kept screaming like that, He is absolutely locked in his room and there is no excuse for that.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
“There’s no reason for us to stay in those kind of hotels” says Fat witch about good partner hotel in Cali. Total delusional witch.
1675120381744.jpeg

Jenn logic. That Disney bubble isn't going to market itself and she definitely thinks too highly of herself to stay off-site, even if she might not get lost going to the parks again (still can't believe that happened, despite all of the signage).

Reactions: 17
I just wanted to stop by and apologize if I offended anyone here on tattle if you use a box meal kit. Wasn’t my intention and I’m sorry. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in this lying sack of tit called jenny4dinners that words get away from me. Going forward I will be more respectful to my fellow unwell 3.
If anyone in this group gets offended easily...they are in the wrong group! ;)
Except for the Slackers, they offend me.
Boxed meals are fine, it's the fact that they virtue signal vegan, they never like the vegan meals and can't cook. But it's mainly the virtue signaling, hypocrisy for me. Even the fact that they are suddenly environmentally conscience now with single use plastics. Do you know how much packing goes into those meal boxes?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They definitely lock that child’s door. wow I have no words right now. I’m sad. I’m mad. I want to drive down to Florida and give that child a hug. He deserves better. Please Timmy and jenn read here - you suck you selfish humans.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Dim's absolute non-plussed reaction to his 3 year old son screaming like that is borderline psychopathic. He never once reacted and only asked how everyone in chat is doing and wandered over to the computer to simply sit down.

That means he is completely without any connection to his own kid OR this happens ALL the time and has lost any meaning to him.

Either way....YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PARENT!
I think it happens all the time, and Tim was beyond embarrassed and tried to talk over the screaming. They were both panicking and trying to be nonchalant about it hoping Nanny would take care of the situation. Why in the world would they take him on multiple hours long flights to Hawaii and trust that not to happen when he wakes on the plane? How many times has he thrown fits like THAT on the plane and they play it off like it’s cake flying across the continent with a toddler?

Reactions: 21
It wasn’t long ago that they were staying in hotels like that. I guess she’s forgotten their trip to Tokyo when they stayed in the Hilton, a good neighbour hotel. And they can only stay in Disney hotels now because their stans are funding their lifestyle. She shouldn’t dismiss good neighbour hotels because their stans probably stay in them since they throw so much of their own money at the Trackers.

That’s a pathetic thing to say because they’d stay anywhere if it was hosted. They even stayed in a local Marriot.

Maybe if they had stayed in more good neighbour hotels, they’d be hosted, because Disney sure as hell isn’t going to.
and they shared the same room with another couple!!!

Reactions: 9
Am I the only one that was absolutely disgusted with the fact that he did not remove his microphone while he was drinking and then he even purposely tried to burp so the microphone would pick it up

• Sick
Reactions: 21
No way!! You are fine and no need to apologize!! Boxed meal kits have helped us get out of a meal rut, helped us branch out and sharpen our culinary skills. I think they are great for that! But the way Jenn uses them is bleeping lazy

Reactions: 23
TimTracker#115 Jackson was screaming so loud and my parents continue with the live

Reactions: 10
The nanny was there- they wouldn’t have left him after otherwise. What child wakes up from a nap like that? He clearly has done that before. But holy hell that is not normal behavior & no Dumbass- it’s not because he should be napping more.

Reactions: 25
No way!! You are fine and no need to apologize!! Boxed meal kits have helped us get out of a meal rut, helped us branch out and sharpen our culinary skills. I think they are great for that! But the way Jenn uses them is bleeping lazy
Totally.

We used them during COVID. We tried several different ones - from Hello Fresh to Purple Carrot to Marley Spoon to Sun Basket to Dinnerly - and we rarely had an issue unlike the Trackers, and if we DID have an issue (e.g., forgotten veg), it was promptly resolved, we were often credited more meals or just gave us some $ back, and everyone we dealt w/ was super helpful and friendly.

Purple Carrot and Hello Fresh were our faves and we'd definitely do them again someday.

You're right. They taught us some new tips, tricks, techniques, etc. and got us out of a few ruts and saved our butts countless times. It was super nice too to know exactly what you were having for dinner on busy nights (and during the craziness of the pandemic) and everything was already measured out and there was zero waste in that regard.

We even make many of the meals nowadays still (as non-subscribers) bc we loved so many of them so much (ya know, just buying the ingredients at the store and following the original recipe) - something the Trackers would have no idea how to do. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.