The Tim Tracker #113 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are scrapping rock bottom when we are featuring Olive Garden Lunch dates for our vlogs now - oh how the mighty have fallen - yes, that is you trackholes.

#114: At Olive Garden, when you are here, your family - w/out J$ of course - he would have loved it!!!!
I really hope they do a tour of all the chain restaurants around the theme parks. Real riveting content!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have to skip through the parts where this freak gets into conversations with the furries. It just makes me feel weird. The fact that he seeks them out when he's not with his child gives me the creeps.
I do that too! It's for real triggering and I don't know why :LOL: 🤮

Reactions: 14
I really hope they do a tour of all the chain restaurants around the theme parks. Real riveting content!
Same. I cannot wait till they go to the Golden Corral and spend all afternoon trying every single item on the menu.

Also, something else that rubbed me wrong about the OG video. They were saying how reasonable it was at $69 bucks for the two of them. But then they made such a big stink about J$'s birthday breakfast which cost almost as much and was on Disney property a few months ago. What self absorbed dicks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Same. I cannot wait till they go to the Golden Corral and spend all afternoon trying every single item on the menu.

Also, something else that rubbed me wrong about the OG video. They were saying how reasonable it was at $69 bucks for the two of them. But then they made such a big stink about J$'s birthday breakfast which cost almost as month and was on Disney property a few months ago. What self absorbed dicks.
Any time it's something for Jackson he makes a stink about the price, see also the souvenir cup at Rainforest Cafe or those damn blueberries. If it's for him or her or them you will never hear any bitching about pricing.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
For some reason watching this Olive Garden travesty. Some take aways thus far…
*is Tim high? He’s gotta be right?

*”we’re family AF—-as fuuun…” wholesome right there. And “we’re family!—minus Jackson. FAMILY!”

*Buffalo wild wings is sometimes called BW3. Why? Because when BDubs started out it was called “Buffalo wild wings and weck.” Hence bw3

*Olive Garden is one of the restaurants we never order an appetizer at. You get soup salad and breadsticks before the meal! You don’t need an app.

*jenn your stomach hurt after Olive Garden cuz you had the app, soup salad and breadsticks, an entree AND a dessert. FOR LUNCH 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

*same side booth sitter alert! So freaking weird.I like to leave my meals without a neck cramp and actually converse normally with my SO.

* “we’ve been doing this for 14 years now! Have we gotten better at it? No. But we’ve had 8276183 cameras and fuzzy balls! Wooooow.”

*it makes me so sad that they’re so much happier people without their kid and soon to be kids.

*yea they’re definitely high. Both of em.

we’ll that’s 21 minutes of my life I’ll never get back
I think he's lying about his use of substances. I don't give a tit, he using.

Reactions: 17
That's classic narcissistic behavior about making J$ go without while blowing bank on themselves.

Reactions: 13
there is no $$$ signs when it has to do with Timmy Boy or Jenny4Dinners. To me, $69.00 for 2 at lunch seems steep but then again I don't eat out much so i'm probably not the best to speak on this. It does make me angry though when Timmy took J$ to the Rainforest Cafe and wouldn't buy him the $11.00 cup. I can remember many years ago, we took both my parents and my children to the Rainforest for lunch and on the way out my Dad picked out a coffee mug for me to take home (we would have coffee each morning together - I miss those days), and today, many, many years later I still have that mug and every time I take it out of my cabinet I have a smile on my face because I remember who bought it for me. See Jenny4Dinners, you useless human being, that is what a 'core' memory is all about. You suck - as a human, but most importantly, as a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If they had to have one, the Trackers should have stopped at one. I think more people should stop at one kid. My friend was on the fence about kids but her husband wanted one so they compromised and had one. (This was all sorted out before marriage) They are so happy and their kid is so cherished.
I totally agree with you, I love my neice to bits an she's my world but my bro an his wife really shouldn't have another, there was a point she was with me for almost a full month solid because her mum cannot handle her, it was all fine for her mum when she was a baby an could just be held but as soon as she was walking then she was being passed to others constantly, my bro works a ton as she won't, so the kid mainly comes to me now

Some people just like the idea of pregnancy an the attention that an then a newborn gets, but forgets they turn into toddlers very quickly an then suddenly they no longer want them

Reactions: 13
there is no $$$ signs when it has to do with Timmy Boy or Jenny4Dinners. To me, $69.00 for 2 at lunch seems steep but then again I don't eat out much so i'm probably not the best to speak on this. It does make me angry though when Timmy took J$ to the Rainforest Cafe and wouldn't buy him the $11.00 cup. I can remember many years ago, we took both my parents and my children to the Rainforest for lunch and on the way out my Dad picked out a coffee mug for me to take home (we would have coffee each morning together - I miss those days), and today, many, many years later I still have that mug and every time I take it out of my cabinet I have a smile on my face because I remember who bought it for me. See Jenny4Dinners, you useless human being, that is what a 'core' memory is all about. You suck - as a human, but most importantly, as a parent.
Exactly. When we first moved to FL, my kids were 3 and 4. My husband had to return to NY to finish up things with his old job and close up things in the house, so I stayed at WDW for a week (ALONE!!!) with the kids. I took them to Rainforest Cafe and I guess you could buy the melamine plates the kids meals came on at the time? We STILL have those plates 15 years later and they both still use them sometimes and talk about going there for the first time with me, while Dad was away. An actual core memory, Jenn, you absolutely suck as a parent.

Reactions: 27
$69 is a lot for lunch for two people at the OG. They order so much dumb tit

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That's classic narcissistic behavior about making J$ go without while blowing bank on themselves.
It baffles me how they do this as parents. When we were absolutely strapped for cash I stopped eating fruit just so I could buy fruit for our son. My husband and I would eat whatever the cheapest tit we could find in the store so we could buy our kiddo the stuff we knew he enjoyed/needed

• Heart
just look at all the tshirts Timmy Boy buys for himself - I would bet he doesn't even look at the price tags - he just grabs and buys them. And Jenny4Dinners - last time I looked we were born with only one mouth so all those tervis tumblers you hoard are useless bc you use the same one you got from Target. That storage unit is going to be filled before the summer - keep going Trackholes - you deserve each other - but your children deserve much much better. Selfish humans.

---

It baffles me how they do this as parents. When we were absolutely strapped for cash I stopped eating fruit just so I could buy fruit for our son. My husband and I would eat whatever the cheapest tit we could find in the store so we could buy our kiddo the stuff we knew he enjoyed/needed
Exactly - that is bc as a parent you try and do what's best for your child(ren) - not Timmy Boy and Jenny4Dinners - it's them and them alone.

Reactions: 19

Also, something else that rubbed me wrong about the OG video. They were saying how reasonable it was at $69 bucks for the two of them. But then they made such a big stink about J$'s birthday breakfast which cost almost as much and was on Disney property a few months ago. What self absorbed dicks.
$69 at Olive Garden for 2 people is ridiculous. I don’t even know if we’ve a bill there that high for my family of 4. They are such gluttonous pigs. My entire meal there is salad, breadsticks and small side of pasta. Did they always have to have an app, meal and dessert everywhere they go? I don’t remember them eating like this years ago. Can she really not wait for the meal to come out to eat? She probably carries around snacks in the diaper bag that are really for her and not the kid.

Reactions: 17
So much bleeping singing…the buddy legit gives no fucks

shut the duck up, both of you are tone deaf

• Haha
So much bleeping singing…the buddy legit gives no fucks

shut the duck up, both of you are tone deaf
I meant to bring that up. The two morons are barking instructions at him, singing like absolutely crazy people and no reaction from J$ at all. He doesn't glance their way once, he doesn't sing along. Zero reaction from the buddy. He dislikes them as much as we do.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I meant to bring that up. The two morons are barking instructions at him, singing like absolutely crazy people and no reaction from J$ at all. He doesn't glance their way once, he doesn't sing along. Zero reaction from the buddy. He dislikes them as much as we do.
I rarely see him react to his parents at all…he’s more responsive to a camera lens

• Sad
If they had to have one, the Trackers should have stopped at one. I think more people should stop at one kid. My friend was on the fence about kids but her husband wanted one so they compromised and had one. (This was all sorted out before marriage) They are so happy and their kid is so cherished.
😳 Wow!
THAT is a statement that will NEVER, EVER be spoken about Tim and Jenn Bojanowski!
Especially utilizing the word CHERISHED!
Those two innocent boys will never be that to these yolks.

Your “tummy” hurts because your unborn replicant is in the general area SCREAMING for help…that is your body telling you that you are a garbage bleeping human being who is completely neglecting the fetus that you so desperately wanted 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 24
$69 is a lot for lunch for two people at the OG. They order so much dumb tit
1674760286563.jpeg

$69 for a lunch for 2 could be so much more justifiable if it wasn't a typical chain restaurant which specializes in pasta, the thing that one of them actively dislikes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.