Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoorKid

VIP Member
I heard when your lemon pig and its pennies doesn't survive January, it means all the adults in the house are going to have to get real jobs by the end of the year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

notasponsor

Chatty Member
Dim said "this is something you won't find in the United States." Uh... actually Dim you can find it in the US because you're looking at it in HAWAII!!!

us.png

• Haha
  • Wow

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Just thought I’d give everyone (who cares) a little update.

I saw the orthopedic surgeon yesterday and I absolutely need surgery. I need an MPFL reconstruction…I am both bummed because I was hoping that maybe I could get by with PT and exercises but I’m also happy that he knew exactly what I have been experiencing for 20 years of my life and he didn’t bat an eye at how terrible it is.

• Heart

hcslacs

VIP Member
When Dim implied he was going to take measures to prevent baby #3, maybe he didn’t mean a vasectomy. Maybe he simply planned on wearing tight shorts to squish his wee balls to death.

A9FD9798-974E-4E8A-A0A1-89AC4E82CA89.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

bakerbetty

VIP Member
W...T...F!!!! So am I the only one who thinks breathing in mold spores while pregnant isn't such a great idea? Umm, hello... on antibiotics for a "sinus infection"?! This is beyond disgusting!! I will say this (sadly) yet again...they are like watching two fourteen year olds playing house... and even saddder, two children are now involved. #zerocommonsense

2023-01-22 (3).png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Imbris

Chatty Member
New vid...they went to the dentist and Tim's teeth "are bad" because he "hasn't been to the dentist in awhile." Color me shocked.

They have J$ watching videos on the tablet for his entire dinner. Including cars running over knives. Yes, J$ - knives are fun; play with them! Very educational. Great parenting!
Screenshot 2023-01-26 200222.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Tiredofeverything

Recap: Tattlers spend more time filling the threads than Jenn does on editing. Again activities perfect for a 3 year old are enjoyed without said 3 year old. Jenn has been pregnant for 5000 years by the size of her belly. Hawaii became a state in a shorter time then Jenn posted and edited the latest Aulani trip. Adam trolls Tim and makes for the most entertaining videos in a while. Tim's idea of hygienic and healthy eating continues to astonish us by his low standards.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

scopeyscope

VIP Member
This whole video is desperately just trying to answer Tattle. Look we mailed stuff out. Look I actually cleaned my teeth. Look J has a blueberry. Look Tim is wearing a hawaii hoard shirt. Look I’m using a hawaii hoard cup.

yet, they won’t do any of the good things that tattle tries to tell them to do like: please get your diet under control and eat healthier for the sake of your children. Please be healthier. please let your child feed himself. Please let your child interact with other children, don’t film it. Please keep your child safe and away from strangers please don’t let your child think it’s OK to hug strangers.

Reactions: 39

bten1989

VIP Member
Seriously who looks at this thumbnail and sees anything other than two privileged, gluttonous, shopping addicts flexingggggg their latest Hawaii trip?! Even a stan has to realize this is gross and overindulging at this point. Get these two pricks on Intervention ASAP before their kids get lost in the mounds of "Made in China" crap growing in their McMansion.

1674653176277.png

• Heart
Reactions: 38

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I think Jenn didn't want kids at all. Not going to happen, those were her words. I think that Tim liked the IDEA of having a kid. Having a mini-me he could take to the parks, eat burgers and hot dogs with....Tim didn't know that kids don't come out as 8 year old easy going humans. They are a lot of work. The Trackers don't have a blessed clue what the word work means.

When Jenn mentioned last New Years that she wanted to have another kid, Tim didn't seem into it. Jenn wanted a girl and thought for sure that since she already had a boy and wanted a girl, baby 2 would be a girl. My heart breaks for the kid who is a disappointment to his parents before he's even born.

Life is about to drastically change for them since neither of them are enthusiastic parents. I truly do not believe that Bea is a full time nanny, I think she's a part time babysitter with hard boundaries and strong limits. Time will tell if they bring on a full time person to take care of $liver. Having a newborn is tough, sleep when the baby sleeps, don't worry about this or that...that all goes out the window when you have an extremely needy 3 year old who has never been taught to play alone and they refuse to put him in a daycare/school program.

I really believe life as they know it is over for them and they created the monster situation they are in and deserve every bit of frustration and exhaustion coming to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
The dumbest shit they did this entire vlog was get rid of that ceiling fan…are they really THAT fucking stupid? The baby doesn’t care about a goddamn FUGLY ass light fixture…circulating air is far more important especially on the second floor

FoBGD12

$69 is a lot for lunch for two people at the OG. They order so much dumb shit
1674760286563.jpeg

$69 for a lunch for 2 could be so much more justifiable if it wasn't a typical chain restaurant which specializes in pasta, the thing that one of them actively dislikes.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dingdam

Two stinking rich people sat showing us their massive merch haul from their hundredth trip to Hawaii, who go on vacation every two weeks to buy more crap to fill their massive already paid for house and storage unit as they’re running out of space and have to think about where to put their second Tesla and countless overpriced strollers.

Who have also turned on Superstickers in their live chat so they can beg for spare change from their Stans who are probably just scraping by on minimum wage and will never get to go on such lavish trips.

All because they’re ever-so-slightly not quite as rich as they were a couple of years ago.

Makes me so mad, I think today might be the day I unsubscribe from them. They’re living rent free in my head as long as I still am.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

LittleMissMeaniePants

New vlog is up...new addition the saboteur list...Jungle Cruise! Was told to sit in the back next to the engine and couldn't use the footage of some of the jokes because it was too loud! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
So the idiot who ordered seafood, fried lasagna, breadsticks & salads and a 1,000 calorie dessert at Olive Garden declares that her “tummy” hurts. She is on the verge of “food poisoning” basically because of her hurt tummy (she says tummy like 5 times & each time I want to poke my eardrums out).

And then she ate the leftovers for dinner & that too made her tummy hurt- again she mentions it 2x.Not the brightest bulb in the chandelier is she! Timmy boy looks high AF later in the day.

• Wow
  • Angry

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Genius child can't feed himself, but he can do crafts for ages 6 and up?

Screen Shot 2023-01-21 at 7.28.04 PM.png

Someone please, correct me if I'm wrong---so basically, they go to Target, this is two trips now, and everything J$ says he wants, they buy. The world is not going to be nice to him as he gets older. 😂

• Haha