The Tim Tracker #113 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap: Tattlers spend more time filling the threads than Jenn does on editing. Again activities perfect for a 3 year old are enjoyed without said 3 year old. Jenn has been pregnant for 5000 years by the size of her belly. Hawaii became a state in a shorter time then Jenn posted and edited the latest Aulani trip. Adam trolls Tim and makes for the most entertaining videos in a while. Tim's idea of hygienic and healthy eating continues to astonish us by his low standards.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I think Planny B eats pretty good whereas Stanny 1 didn't. I don't know if they pay for their meals on these trips but that must have pissed Timefer off. She got a bucket of bacon?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think Planny B eats pretty good whereas Stanny 1 didn't. I don't know if they pay for their meals on these trips but that must have pissed Timefer off. She got a bucket of bacon?
Waitā€¦you mean Planny B eats more right? Because Stanny Lynn was vegetarian and seemed to eat pretty healthy from what they showed?

Reactions: 20
When Dim implied he was going to take measures to prevent baby #3, maybe he didnā€™t mean a vasectomy. Maybe he simply planned on wearing tight shorts to squish his wee balls to death.

A9FD9798-974E-4E8A-A0A1-89AC4E82CA89.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I spend way more time here than I did watching Tracker videos back in the day. I can't recall the exact thing they said or did that made me want to seek out others with like minded opinions on them but I always thought they were just shy of trailer trash who happened to luck into fame.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I was waiting for the new thread to comment on this video LOL

Okay first, I counted 7 stops on this tour. FIVE of them centered around food (the coffee/hot chocolate place, the pastries at the place that Elvis had a picnic, the chocolate factory, the food trucks for lunch, and the shaved ice place). Now Iā€™ve never been to Hawaii, but I canā€™t imagine that there wasnā€™t more to see besides food.

Second, I laughed out loud at them looking for J$ā€™s name on a surfboard souvenir, finding it, and then seemingly put it back. I guess weā€™ll find out in the next riveting video whether or not they did actually buy it for him, but COME ON. To try to find his name and then just put it back would be ridiculous, and just goes to show that they wouldnā€™t spare a few dollars for him.

Third, Tim was SUCH a dick at the chocolate factory. Paraphrase: ā€œI know people really like the smell of this, but I think it smells terrible hereā€. Okay and why did you feel the need to say it at all, let alone twice? There was no point, other than to complain. The nut butters at the end of that part looked good, canā€™t wait to visit the website at the link that the editing genius promised to put in the descriptā€”oh looks like itā€™s not there. Shocker.

Fourth, you could tell how annoyed Tim was with Jackson jumping all over him at the shaved ice place. If only there was a way to teach a 3 year old to not do that. Oh well.

Thereā€™s so much more, including Jennā€™s interest in the restaurant across the street (which turned out to be a McDonaldā€™s) after ALREADY eating a tit ton of garlic shrimp at food stop #4 of the tour, but those stood out to me the most.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
HE GOT THE EFFING BURGER! In terms of being exciting/adventurous, Tim is the human equivalent to stale white bread.

And Jennā€¦can anyone say Greasyville, USA?

The Tim Tracker #114: Another day, another burger.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No, Jenn had an open lei because the closed one wouldnā€™t fit over her large head

• Haha
Reactions: 9
oh good lord - I accidently put the newest vlog on .25 speed instead of 2x and just about peed myself laughing so hard - they sounded so drunk.

BTW, when they got out to visit that secret beach, was J$ with them or did they leave him sleeping in the car with another stranger???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
oh good lord - I accidently put the newest vlog on .25 speed instead of 2x and just about peed myself laughing so hard - they sounded so drunk.

BTW, when they got out to visit that secret beach, was J$ with them or did they leave him sleeping in the car with another stranger???
No, Stanny B is with them.

I almost tit myself when they allowed Jackson to get on the paddle board with Yanni when he only has the puddle jumper on. What the duck is wrong with these people??

Reactions: 15
ā€œThis is what Tim does, he drives me into the super nice area where we could never ever afford a home even if we made really good money and then he shows me what we can ACTUALLY afford and Iā€™m like ā€˜ohā€™ *insert bitchy ass entitled face here*ā€

if you guys want some old garbage to watch where Jenn once again shows her true colors

Million Dollar Homes And Meth!?! (9.7.13)

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m sure he was in much safer hands with Yanni on the paddle board than he was in the kayak with his own parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Watching the tore video and it's funny how the tour guide is trying to impart some real information and Dim and Ginn are idiotsplaining while missing the important bits. Dim was weirdly insulting of the chocolate factory for absolutely no bleeping reason. They only perked up when they started getting chocolate samples in the store. Oh, and they loved the generic island signs. It's like he didn't want to do this even though the guide tailored the tour to primarily just shoving their fat haole faces. He actually talks over the guide to add his asshole 'commentary' about tit he doesn't know and will certainly get wrong. Nobody cares about the bleeping signs you idiots, they wanted to see the scenery. At least Yanni tried to give J$ something special. And J$ pulling on Dim's arm with no correction to end the day. Gin's eyebrows at home, why does she insist on going through the entire spectrum on colors that AREN'T right. We've bleeping told you what to buy-go do it, stupid. Nobody wants to see footage of film location home movies. And the gluttons threaten us with merch hauls.
I did notice some comment remarking on all her inappropriate food choices.:sneaky:

• Haha
ā€œThis is what Tim does, he drives me into the super nice area where we could never ever afford a home even if we made really good money and then he shows me what we can ACTUALLY afford and Iā€™m like ā€˜ohā€™ *insert bitchy ass entitled face here*ā€

if you guys want some old garbage to watch where Jenn once again shows her true colors

Million Dollar Homes And Meth!?! (9.7.13)
This witch isn't grateful for her McMansion in Lake Nona (and that her property value has increased thanks to Disney and new development in the town), a nanny, luxury vehicles (that she won't drive so she has chauffeur Dim), a house and storage locker full of "vacation hauls" that she can sell on Ebay and oh let me not forget (because she did) land whale is pregnant with her 2nd miracle child in within 3 years. F all the way off, I hope Oliver has colic and explosive diarrhea until he's 3.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Well, that was so typical. I can't wait till we have the inevitable We Did a Colaguard Test Home Vlog since Dim has eaten a burger every other meal. And seriously, for two people to have visited Hawaii at least three times (who knows if they've gone before given the way they lie) I feel like they have not made the most of their time their. At least a third of that vacation was just staying and bitching at the resort. At least we didn't get to see the Lilly Pulitzer catastrophe dress. I noticed they cut out dinner here, though they ate so much dinner probably wasn't necessary. Hell, this is the Snackers we know they probably dosed down another five course seafood dinner and double hamburger for Dim.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iā€™m sure he was in much safer hands with Yanni on the paddle board than he was in the kayak with his own parents.
When we first saw the pictures of them in the kayak without the life vests, I almost let it slide because itā€™s pretty tricky to tip over in a kayak, and also fairly difficult to fall out of one if not leaning over the side. Watching him climb onto the paddle board with no real flotation device was truly horrifying, especially when he was shown later paddling it with the paddle. One wrong angle of that paddle hitting the water and that kid was going for a swim.

• Wow
When Dim implied he was going to take measures to prevent baby #3, maybe he didnā€™t mean a vasectomy. Maybe he simply planned on wearing tight shorts to squish his wee balls to death.

View attachment 1897894
I've said it before, will say it again....based on that horribly awkward and gross screen cap:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.