The Tim Tracker #113 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New vid...they went to the dentist and Tim's teeth "are bad" because he "hasn't been to the dentist in awhile." Color me shocked.
This may have already been covered in the few pages I need to catch up on...but WTF about him saying he hasn't been to the dentist in awhile?

Did they not run x-rays on him, get him a cleaning, etc. and tell him his "teeth [were] bad" and / or whatever before he was diagnosed as needing his wisdom teeth out 11 months ago?

Did he forget he went to the dentist then? That Jenn went to the dentist too? That she was told she needed braces?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m still stuck on Tim saying he wishes he had thought of starting a YouTube channel where you just run stuff over with your car. I guess it would be a better life than listening to Jenn all day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Something about Tim saying that she has “fat teeth” because she’s pregnant…cringe. Does that give anyone else the impression that he was calling her fat? Like he was saying that because she’s pregnant everything is fat?

Something about a husband calling his pregnant wife fat is gross - but totally aligns with what y’all have been saying about him making comments about her eating. Yes, it’s been stated here a million times, but for him to say on camera for everyone to hear it is icky.
Why?? She is a total witch to him and always makes crappy comments about his eating or his eye? They are both unhealthy assholes and meant for each other.

she is fat. Not just because she’s pregnant. Because she eats like a bleeping NFL linebacker on chest day

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This may have already been covered in the few pages I need to catch up on...but WTF about him saying he hasn't been to the dentist in awhile?

Did they not run x-rays on him, get him a cleaning, etc. and tell him his "teeth [were] bad" and / or whatever before he was diagnosed as needing his wisdom teeth out 11 months ago?

Did he forget he went to the dentist then? That Jenn went to the dentist too? That she was told she needed braces?

He said he’d been on the 3 month schedule for a year & 1/2. They didn’t go to the dentist for like 2 years because of Covid. I think this is what he meant by a while.

Reactions: 5
So--lemon pig is a huge family tradition. They do not bring their miracle child. Their FAMILY member, to do this great family tradition with them. I don't think they give a duck about the tradition. They do this because the stans make a ridiculous fuss over the dumb moldy lemon.

If I lived on that pond, which I do have a retention pond in my backyard, and I saw people throwing something in there, I would report them. Sure, Jenn, it's organic matter, but the fish, birds, gators in that pond are not supposed to be eating moldy lemons. If their HOA is anything like the past two I've lived in, they treat those ponds to keep the ecosystem balanced. Throwing in your moldy lemon, that you already know is just going to float and head back to shore, is simply littering. A moldy lemon has absolutely no business in that lake, you are introducing a different kind of mold into that water. Animals ingesting whatever mold you have growing on there could get sick because they don't eat moldy lemons as a part of their regular diet. Do better.
Isn't there a way you can report it? Maybe to their HOA? I mean all the evidence is there because the dumb fks film everything

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He said he’d been on the 3 month schedule for a year & 1/2. They didn’t go to the dentist for like 2 years because of Covid. I think this is what he meant by a while.
Oh, ok. Got it!

So he's saying he's been going to the dentist every 3 months (e.g., schedule) to do stuff to his teeth (e.g., fillings)? I have a couple things I need done too but my awesome dentist in Winter Park just gave me a list (e.g., fillings w/ the tooth #) on a treatment plan and projected cost of each, and I work through them one-by-one, but not on a specific "schedule."

Anyways, I'd think they'd be filming it if he was ...so I don't believe him, as usual. :ROFLMAO:

Though, they always have such a way with words to confuse people, just enough for the drama, don't they? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder how much Dim’s family absolutely hate Ginn? You know they’re always thinking “lazy witch.” Dim is an egotistical and dumb know it all but he does more than Ginny.

Re: the dentist. It’s probably gum issues. Your teeth can be fine but we don’t really see his gums. I had a friend go on a 3 per year schedule for some light bleeding so he didn’t get gingivitis. My teeth are straight and my gums in good shape and I go 3 times a year. I just think my mouth feels cleaner since I started. Insurance does not that cover the one cleaning but it’s worth it for me.

Reactions: 13
I haven’t watched the video but I’m disgusted by them making a video to complain about what they are paying to ship out their giveaways. How tacky can they be?! Especially because I’m sure they collected enough money through super stickers on that live show to cover the cost of shipping. What a great way to say “thank you” to the Stans - just witch about what it’s costing you to do these “generous” giveaways. They are such narcissists that they only see the value in things/costs if the two of them are directly benefiting from it. When it comes to others, including their own kids, they are so damn selfish. It’s disgusting. The Stans that are paying all this money for super stickers need to start bitching that tgey are spending all this money on them and getting nothing in return.

Reactions: 22
she is fat. Not just because she’s pregnant. Because she eats like a bleeping NFL linebacker on chest day
Yeah, my mom was a bit heavy when she got pregnant with my brother and at this point in her pregnancy, she had an obvious big, protruding hard bump that she could rest a plate on and it was super obvious that she was super pregnant.

Jenn, however, goes all the way around and into her thighs, arms, back, etc.

She's going to have to put in REAL effort to lose the baby weight; it's just not going to fall off reasonably like it did with #1 (and then she gained weight from that point on). She's not going to be able to eat anything in sight like she does now if she wants to get back to being the "hot chick" she thinks she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.