The Tim Tracker #113 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two stinking rich people sat showing us their massive merch haul from their hundredth trip to Hawaii, who go on vacation every two weeks to buy more crap to fill their massive already paid for house and storage unit as they’re running out of space and have to think about where to put their second Tesla and countless overpriced strollers.

Who have also turned on Superstickers in their live chat so they can beg for spare change from their Stans who are probably just scraping by on minimum wage and will never get to go on such lavish trips.

All because they’re ever-so-slightly not quite as rich as they were a couple of years ago.

Makes me so mad, I think today might be the day I unsubscribe from them. They’re living rent free in my head as long as I still am.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Then she acts like getting vaccines and running errands is some major busy project that'll take her 24 hours straight of hard work to complete. No, that's just regular bleeping life the rest of us balance with everything else going on in our lives.
It *is* a major deal for them because she won’t drive a bleeping CAR! I can’t even imagine the amount of planning and logistics that goes into the simplest task because the full time parent can’t actually do anything on her own. Tim’s about a month away from a special kind of hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I am so thoroughly disgusted by these two they had to go shopping for more tit to bring home well Bea took Jackson to swim on their last day. Why did you have that child? Why in Gods name are you having another child? You can handle one and frankly don’t deserve him or another one the two of you disgust me. And you both should be ashamed of yourselves. 🤬🤬
Sorry my spelling meant: I am so thoroughly disgusted by these two they had to go shopping for more tit to bring home while Bea took Jackson to swim on their last day. Why did you have that child? Why in Gods name are you having another child? You can’t handle one and frankly don’t deserve him or another one, the two of you disgust me. And you both should be ashamed of yourselves. 🤬🤬

Reactions: 20
My brother in law is having a birthday relatively soon and they’re going into the city to spend the night. Go out have drinks and have a nice dinner. We’re watching the kids that night. Everyone is going to have a lot of fun but they deserve some adult time. We’ve done this before and they’re so happy to be out but also to come home to see their kids.

On the other hand, Ginn and Dim get “adult” (eating hot dogs or going to OG 🥴) time constantly and are so bleeping GIDDY to be childless it is disgraceful. She’s really only on this planet to eat. What parent eats something, it hurts their stomach and then proceeds to
1) eat more
2) feed it to their child

They both need a therapist. God knows the kids will. “Why didn’t mommy and daddy love me, but they loved to eat themselves into poverty?”

Reactions: 21
I noticed in the whales pix on the thumbnail that all her 'shrimpies' in her plate are gone. But you know, I really never have seafood you guyzzzzzzz.
what a lying sack of tit you are Jenny4Dinners - you have no concern for this child who you are responsible for carrying and taking care of during the 9 months anotherson is in your belly. And Timmy Boy that is a horrible pix of you on the thumbnail as well. Just saying.
As for the laundry and dishes - well, reality check trackholes, most of us who have normal 9 to 5 jobs and a family make sure that the laundry and dishes are part of our daily/weekly routine - surprise / surprise. You too asshats make your own schedule and you still can't clean up your McMansion of a home - J$ is at the age where he can entertain himself, you don't need to be hovering over him 24/7. This would allow you to catch up on 'cleaning' - if that word was even in your vocabulary. The bottles on the counter, the toys everywhere, that would send me over the edge - and we raised 3 children in one house, both working full time jobs, and it never looked like that. Timmy Boy and Jenny4Dinners - you suck as parents and as human beings - 🖕

P.S. J$ would have loved OG - he could have had Timmy's pasta. But Jenny4Dinners saw to that not happening - selfish human being.

Reactions: 17
Tim is a fool for getting her pregnant again without making her get her ass out there back driving first. I’m not saying she has to drive cross-country, but locally would be a start. (No judgement on people who have legit issues with driving)

Tim’s life is going to be such a living hell about a month from now and I’m so here for it 🍿

Reactions: 34
Two stinking rich people sat showing us their massive merch haul from their hundredth trip to Hawaii, who go on vacation every two weeks to buy more crap to fill their massive already paid for house and storage unit as they’re running out of space and have to think about where to put their second Tesla and countless overpriced strollers.

Who have also turned on Superstickers in their live chat so they can beg for spare change from their Stans who are probably just scraping by on minimum wage and will never get to go on such lavish trips.

All because they’re ever-so-slightly not quite as rich as they were a couple of years ago.

Makes me so mad, I think today might be the day I unsubscribe from them. They’re living rent free in my head as long as I still am.
Ugly people with ugly taste... What is she wearing.... scrubs? 😷

1674736986057.png

• Haha
Tim is a fool for getting her pregnant again without making her get her ass out there back driving first. I’m not saying she has to drive cross-country, but locally would be a start. (No judgement on people who have legit issues with driving)

Tim’s life is going to be such a living hell about a month from now and I’m so here for it 🍿
I absolutely HATE driving with a passion, i would walk 50 miles before driving 5 lol, I had such a terrible experience when I was learning with stalling the car or rolling back on steep hills (we had to learn hill start as it's in our test) an other drivers just not given me space or time as well as them dangerously undertaken me or cutting me off at round a bouts because they seen the learner car an didn't want "stuck" behind it

But even I see how utterly ridiculous it is that she won't drive, especially when she has no problem driving a golf cart at high speeds with the kid in it, an it's not like she has to stress over the clutch an changing gears when it's all automatics over there, am actually considering getting a automatic myself just because it's less stressful to drive an I still to this day can struggle with stalling the car

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Finishing up Adam’s vlog about the closing of Splash and it continues to be evident to me how little Tim enjoys Disney but is happy to take fans’ money. Adam’s coverage of the last rides was awesome. He took the time to ride it multiple times, talk to people, and enjoy the moment until the end. Tim showed up because he had to and reminded us how ***ExCiTeD*** he was about a new ride. Tim wants the Disney money from the Disney fans without the effort or work. He just does not care.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I see WA is reintroducing their bill to protect the financial interests of child vloggers. Doesn't go far enough.

So the rule (boiled down) is that if your kid is in 30% or more of your content (including oral discussions about the kid) in any 30-day period, they must be compensated. Honestly, I don't think J$ would even fall into that. 30% in some videos, sure, but not in a 30-day period. Obviously this isn't for Florida anyway, but I don't think it would matter. It would sure as heck impact other theme park vloggers though.

Reactions: 10

Driving - you are asking for the World here - LOL!!! she can't even do laundry or the dishes, like a normal human being. And yes, anxiety is nothing to laugh about (I live with one who suffers greatly with anxiety and it's a challenge every day), but I encourage / support / and mostly love him to pieces each and every day - nothing Timmy even knows the first thing about. This is on him, and Jenny4Dinners knows how to play him. So sad.

Reactions: 14
I like how her nasty mouth got censored by the youtube logo. I don't even know what to say about the pic of Dim. They look like random hitchhikers who haven't showered in weeks and got dropped off at OG.
View attachment 1910969
When I was starting to drive, they look like people my mom or dad would've said don't pick them up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Finishing up Adam’s vlog about the closing of Splash and it continues to be evident to me how little Tim enjoys Disney but is happy to take fans’ money. Adam’s coverage of the last rides was awesome. He took the time to ride it multiple times, talk to people, and enjoy the moment until the end. Tim showed up because he had to and reminded us how ***ExCiTeD*** he was about a new ride. Tim wants the Disney money from the Disney fans without the effort or work. He just does not care.
He 100% doesn’t care about Disney anymore. Add to it that he’s scared to death to say one positive thing about Splash or anything that’s ever been uttered in the same sentence as racism.

Reactions: 16
So the rule (boiled down) is that if your kid is in 30% or more of your content (including oral discussions about the kid) in any 30-day period, they must be compensated. Honestly, I don't think J$ would even fall into that. 30% in some videos, sure, but not in a 30-day period. Obviously this isn't for Florida anyway, but I don't think it would matter. It would sure as heck impact other theme park vloggers though.
I am glad that WA State is doing this, I do wonder how many parents/grandparents/guardians will abuse the system and figure out they can put the kid in a vlog 9 days in a 30 day period so they won't have to pay them?

I wish that they can use the current laws for child labor in movies/TV shows. Hopefully someone here works in the entertainment industry and correct me. I think that anytime you use a child in a movie or TV show you have to pay them, even if it is for 1 hour worth of work and you can't work them more them more than so many hours depending on their age.

---

He 100% doesn’t care about Disney anymore. Add to it that he’s scared to death to say one positive thing about Splash or anything that’s ever been uttered in the same sentence as racism.

He ended complaining the entire ride that he was going to get wet more than the historic value of riding it on the last day it is open. Also complained about how long the wait was.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I am glad that WA State is doing this, I do wonder how many parents/grandparents/guardians will abuse the system and figure out they can put the kid in a vlog 9 days in a 30 day period so they won't have to pay them?

I wish that they can use the current laws for child labor in movies/TV shows. Hopefully someone here works in the entertainment industry and correct me. I think that anytime you use a child in a movie or TV show you have to pay them, even if it is for 1 hour worth of work and you can't work them more them more than so many hours depending on their age.

---

He ended complaining the entire ride that he was going to get wet more than the historic value of riding it on the last day it is open. Also complained about how long the wait was.
He's a tracker - all they do is complain - LOL!!!

• Haha
So I asked my labor law professor about YouTube kids and mentioned Tim Tracker, he said that in Florida a kid who “works” (aka family vlogging) must have a permit to do so. It’s up to the parent to apply for one via the state. It gets tricky with YouTube “work hours”. For someone Jackson’s age, they can only work 4 hours a week. But the state hasn’t enforced the labor laws on YouTube families yet. In other words: Get Your Sh*t together, Florida

They way ginnraffe stuffing her gluttonous greasy face it's a wonder that witch doesn't choke on her food . I saw how she stuffed her greasy mouth timifer looks horrible she looks like she didn't shower and just rolled out of bed

Reactions: 6
I'm jumping on the predicting bandwagon that Dim has himself a full breakdown or major medical event in the next year. It's going to be too much as she just has no excuse for being as much of a drain as she is. The only option she has to keep him from waking up and losing his tit is to go full Michelle Duggar and pop out a baby every year or magically learn how to actually edit.
As it stands, he'll have a mini to start, soon.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.