The Tim Tracker #113 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I'm never going to think it isn't peak bleeping weirdness for an adult to rapid fire conversational specific questions at a character who isn't allowed to use speech.šŸ˜– It creeps me out something awful. Please step away sir, they can't help you.
I agree! I canā€™t stand how much he asks the furry charactersā€¦especially since itā€™s usually just him or him/Jenn. If you had kids with you, I could slightly understand asking questions to get the kids used to interacting. But Tim always asks like 10-15 questions. I feel like he is playing charades with the characters. Does he think itā€™s a flex that he can carry on a rather long conversation with the characters?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm jumping on the predicting bandwagon that Dim has himself a full breakdown or major medical event in the next year. It's going to be too much as she just has no excuse for being as much of a drain as she is. The only option she has to keep him from waking up and losing his tit is to go full Michelle Duggar and pop out a baby every year or magically learn how to actually edit.
As it stands, he'll have a mini to start, soon.
He's going to be the one having the laundry room breakdown Michelle had after 6ish kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree! I canā€™t stand how much he asks the furry charactersā€¦especially since itā€™s usually just him or him/Jenn. If you had kids with you, I could slightly understand asking questions to get the kids used to interacting. But Tim always asks like 10-15 questions. I feel like he is playing charades with the characters. Does he think itā€™s a flex that he can carry on a rather long conversation with the characters?
I have to skip through the parts where this freak gets into conversations with the furries. It just makes me feel weird. The fact that he seeks them out when he's not with his child gives me the creeps.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My brother in law is having a birthday relatively soon and theyā€™re going into the city to spend the night. Go out have drinks and have a nice dinner. Weā€™re watching the kids that night. Everyone is going to have a lot of fun but they deserve some adult time. Weā€™ve done this before and theyā€™re so happy to be out but also to come home to see their kids.

On the other hand, Ginn and Dim get ā€œadultā€ (eating hot dogs or going to OG šŸ„“) time constantly and are so bleeping GIDDY to be childless it is disgraceful. Sheā€™s really only on this planet to eat. What parent eats something, it hurts their stomach and then proceeds to
1) eat more
2) feed it to their child

They both need a therapist. God knows the kids will. ā€œWhy didnā€™t mommy and daddy love me, but they loved to eat themselves into poverty?ā€
They clearly find parenting stressful. I don't think it comes naturally to them. They're pretty ignorant and clueless and do what they think people expect from parents (or what generates income) rather than reading a good parenting book or seeking support from peers or family. They're not equipping J$ for life and independence at all. I think they're scared of him and of dealing with his tantrums, they're not selfless enough to sacrifice any of their lives for him in order to do the right thing for him. He's always an afterthought. duck knows what they're thinking spawning another.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I wish that they can use the current laws for child labor in movies/TV shows. Hopefully someone here works in the entertainment industry and correct me. I think that anytime you use a child in a movie or TV show you have to pay them, even if it is for 1 hour worth of work and you can't work them more them more than so many hours depending on their age.
I assume it's mostly different in the US but over in the UK, a child needs a working permit to be able to go into any TV/film/modeling/performing, an the agency's or stageschools are very strict with how many hours, plus how many days they can work an also how late they can work as they need to keep in line with the labour laws, most kids will only be able to do day time hours with the exception of performing being stretched to night because they start at night but they will be 1 of 3/4 kids used as they rotate kids each performance

I didn't do any of that myself, I was mainly a performer (non professional) an competitive dancer, but I did attend stageschool plus had friends (one being in harry potter) who were in that line of work an their agents had to keep up with all the paperwork, as even as a extra they get paid so that required working permits, permission from school for leave, permission from parents/guardians in paper, every hour an day they work in paper an how much they were being paid per hour, plus keeping up to date with child labour laws an making sure they couldn't go over hours/ days or put the kid into distressing situations

Reactions: 8
So I asked my labor law professor about YouTube kids and mentioned Tim Tracker, he said that in Florida a kid who ā€œworksā€ (aka family vlogging) must have a permit to do so. Itā€™s up to the parent to apply for one via the state. It gets tricky with YouTube ā€œwork hoursā€. For someone Jacksonā€™s age, they can only work 4 hours a week. But the state hasnā€™t enforced the labor laws on YouTube families yet. In other words: Get Your Sh*t together, Florida
No protection for YouTube kidsā€¦..wow

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I want to say I read that there's a loop hole for reality show/documentary type of shows where they don't have to follow a lot of the child labor laws. It's what made networks like TLC flourish and producer so many cheap shows. Here's an article that sort of goes into it

For some reason watching this Olive Garden travesty. Some take aways thus farā€¦
*is Tim high? Heā€™s gotta be right?

*ā€weā€™re family AFā€”-as fuuunā€¦ā€ wholesome right there. And ā€œweā€™re family!ā€”minus Jackson. FAMILY!ā€

*Buffalo wild wings is sometimes called BW3. Why? Because when BDubs started out it was called ā€œBuffalo wild wings and weck.ā€ Hence bw3

*Olive Garden is one of the restaurants we never order an appetizer at. You get soup salad and breadsticks before the meal! You donā€™t need an app.

*jenn your stomach hurt after Olive Garden cuz you had the app, soup salad and breadsticks, an entree AND a dessert. FOR LUNCH šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

*same side booth sitter alert! So freaking weird.I like to leave my meals without a neck cramp and actually converse normally with my SO.

* ā€œweā€™ve been doing this for 14 years now! Have we gotten better at it? No. But weā€™ve had 8276183 cameras and fuzzy balls! Wooooow.ā€

*it makes me so sad that theyā€™re so much happier people without their kid and soon to be kids.

*yea theyā€™re definitely high. Both of em.

weā€™ll thatā€™s 21 minutes of my life Iā€™ll never get back

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have to skip through the parts where this freak gets into conversations with the furries. It just makes me feel weird. The fact that he seeks them out when he's not with his child gives me the creeps.
The ā€œcan we take a photo together?ā€ How many photos does he have alone with these characters and wtf does he do with them

• Sick
If yā€™all want an actually fun video at OG- look up the comedian Matteo Lane on YouTube.Heā€™s a 1/2 Italian gay stand-up comic. He cooks the Italian food his Nona taught him. He takes his very midwestern gay friend to the OG in Times Square. I about peed my pants watching it.

OMG my husband and I LOVE this comedian!! He's fantastic!!!

• Heart
The ā€œcan we take a photo together?ā€ How many photos does he have alone with these characters and wtf does he do with them
Well, they have to get photos for all those special moment frames they bought :rolleyes: Core memories of Dimifer oggling at Donald's butt while the land whale hits the buffet.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
*yea theyā€™re definitely high. Both of em.
High on not having to parent for a few hours while their nanny takes care of their son and they go stuff their faces.

I cringe to think what would happen if they decide to go the live in nanny route. But you guyzzzz they don't have enough room for a live in nanny they need that 4th bedroom to make money from live shows even though Jenn's office would be just fine...

Reactions: 13
High on not having to parent for a few hours while their nanny takes care of their son and they go stuff their faces.

I cringe to think what would happen if they decide to go the live in nanny route. But you guyzzzz they don't have enough room for a live in nanny they need that 4th bedroom to make money from live shows even though Jenn's office would be just fine...
If they went down the route of a live in nanny then honestly they would be as well just giving the kids up, go let someone who can't have kids love an raise them instead, because that will be the end of parenting full stop if they nanny is there, they all ready have the nanny bascially raising him throughout the day, if she lived there she would be a full time mom to those kids

Reactions: 11
If they went down the route of a live in nanny then honestly they would be as well just giving the kids up, go let someone who can't have kids love an raise them instead, because that will be the end of parenting full stop if they nanny is there, they all ready have the nanny bascially raising him throughout the day, if she lived there she would be a full time mom to those kids
I still believe the only reason they had kids was probably for views/appease some relative with money. They clearly do not want J$. What is confusing to me is why even try to have a second one. 4 Chins has totally checked out once she realized that Number 2 was going to be B2. I really don't know why she was pushing the second one so much since Dim seemed sort of horrified when she brought the idea up about having the second one.

Reactions: 23
Timmifer and hippo ginnraffe y'all suck as parents one day prop1&2 are going to make sure that y'all pay the price like the Mendez brothers it's going to happen trust the process home slogs

Reactions: 4
I still believe the only reason they had kids was probably for views/appease some relative with money. They clearly do not want J$. What is confusing to me is why even try to have a second one. 4 Chins has totally checked out once she realized that Number 2 was going to be B2. I really don't know why she was pushing the second one so much since Dim seemed sort of horrified when she brought the idea up about having the second one.
I 100% believe she wanted a girl and was expecting that to just happen because what Jenn wants Jenn gets, instead nature sabotaged that by this baby being another boy. Jackson was a 'miracle' baby and they were expecting views brought in by their previous lies about not being able to conceive. I agree with you that they can barely stand Jackson and bringing in another innocent child for them to duck up is horrific. They were much happier childless and it shows when they are out without Jackson. It's obvious neither of them read a baby book or a child development book looking back on how they handled becoming parents and how they have been around Jackson from almost the get-go. I'm reading one of the older threads, he's a little over a year there, and it's amazing that most of the comments on how they are treating him then are still coming up today(feeding himself is a big one).

Reactions: 24
I think someone has mentioned it before, but Jenn's narcissistic personality loves the attention she gets when pregnant. Jackson had been garnering more and more adoration :)sick:) from the stans and I can wholly believe she wanted to steal that back from him.

And as @Galaxyprincess mentioned, she definitely wanted a girl, so that they could monetize all those "Disney girl firsts" or whatever and hopefully drive up their views.

We are scrapping rock bottom when we are featuring Olive Garden Lunch dates for our vlogs now - oh how the mighty have fallen - yes, that is you trackholes.

#114: At Olive Garden, when you are here, your family - w/out J$ of course - he would have loved it!!!!

Reactions: 25
Did they say why she's delivering at a different hospital? I recall the last one was pretty expensive & upmarket. Not sure how the US system works.... Are options based on location, insurance or has she chosen cheaper?
She delivered at the same hospital I did in Winter Parkā€¦I hate that but I had my son first so duck this witchšŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Itā€™s a very nice hospital and caters to the elite moms/families of winter park. She never ā€œbelongedā€ there

I hope the different hospital is tit and she has a miserable experience.

Alsoā€¦.

27DD102D-E139-4476-B30E-BCC0E6C1510A.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
If they had to have one, the Trackers should have stopped at one. I think more people should stop at one kid. My friend was on the fence about kids but her husband wanted one so they compromised and had one. (This was all sorted out before marriage) They are so happy and their kid is so cherished.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.