The Tim Tracker #113 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would’ve been so mad if I heard a kid screaming Good Morning from a balcony near me. I have a 2 year old and there’s no way I would let him yell from the balcony. How would they feel if someone yelled during J$’s precious 7 pm bedtime?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Some people just like the idea of pregnancy an the attention that an then a newborn gets, but forgets they turn into toddlers very quickly an then suddenly they no longer want them

I love my pets. I might get stuff for this. But that is what pisses me about people when they get kittens and puppies. Once the kitten and puppy (or bunnies, etc) get to be one or two years old. They get rid of the animal because it is not cute and squishy kitty, puppy or bunny anymore. My cat and dog are as much of a commitment as a kid is. I can't ever think of getting rid of my pets until they go to the rainbow.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I love my pets. I might get stuff for this. But that is what pisses me about people when they get kittens and puppies. Once the kitten and puppy (or bunnies, etc) get to be one or two years old. They get rid of the animal because it is not cute and squishy kitty, puppy or bunny anymore. My cat and dog are as much of a commitment as a kid is. I can't ever think of getting rid of my pets until they go to the rainbow.
No hate. A commitment is a commitment. Do not sign up for parenthood or the commitment of a pet if you won’t do your best for the entire lifetime of the child/pet

Reactions: 22
Ok, did a calorie count for the Olive Garden Mukbang .... beverages not included, no salad counted for Dim (you could see he most likely didn't eat his), two bread sticks each.

Dimmest - 2,455 calories
Greasy Spice - 2,935 calories

This was just lunch!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Ok, did a calorie count for the Olive Garden Mukbang .... beverages not included, no salad counted for Dim (you could see he most likely didn't eat his), two bread sticks each.

Dimmest - 2,455 calories
Greasy Spice - 2,935 calories

This was just lunch!!!
3000 calories!! Jesus Jenn, you're eating for two not for two football teams.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Devours a fried lasagna appetizer, a few breadsticks with Alfredo sauce, bowl of salad, half her pasta and 1000+ calorie dessert....
"Olive Garden makes my tummy hurt" says numb nut.
Why is this lady so damn dumb?

• Haha
Definitely not gonna give hate for this, I know exactly how you feel, we got my dog at 15 months because he was out the "cute puppy" stage, grown an into the destructive stage (not his fault, he had no training) an the people no longer wanted him, we lost him before his 16th an it still breaks my heart he's gone

I totally agree with you, I absolutely HATE when people will throw away or give up pets because they no longer find them cute because they have outgrown the baby stage, pets grow out of that SOOOO fast, my 2 guinea pigs (now 2) grew out of that in like 3 months, even my rabbit was weeks an he had grown out of that (he's 1 in April), I'd love another dog but financially just can't an it angers me people will only want then till the puppy stage is gone then give them up, I couldn't even give up my hamster never mind a dog, I know people find it stupid seeing such small pets as family but my 4 are my spoilt boys 😅 (I have nothing against females btw, had a mix for years, it's just how it worked out when I was looking)

---

3000 calories!! Jesus Jenn, you're eating for two not for two football teams.
Next thread title 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't think I could even eat that many calories in a whole day if I tried. But my stomach isn't stretched out to the size of Mars like Ginn's is and I'm pretty careful about which foods I eat because by her and my age, you know what doesn't gel well with your stomach and you AVOID IT instead of binging and then fake laughing it away like a stupid bleeping idiot. Her stomach is probably squishing her uterus cause there is a competition for space.

Anotherson is probably "really active" because he's constantly dealing with her intestines and colon processing all the tit she's consuming and it's probably like living next to the major freeway with all the activity.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I would’ve been so mad if I heard a kid screaming Good Morning from a balcony near me. I have a 2 year old and there’s no way I would let him yell from the balcony. How would they feel if someone yelled during J$’s precious 7 pm bedtime?
We know they get pissy with their neighbors doing lawn care and what not at REASONABLE HOURS of the day.

Sometimes I wonder if they don't feel the desire to spend much money on special stuff for J because they consider the nanny "his" expense that they graciously pay for. It has always amazed me how once he hit non-baby time they stopped having cutesy outfits for him and he wore the same few tshirts every vlog. The way these two buy clothes you would think J would be decked out in the fancy "gucci" style threads. 🙄

• Sad
Sometimes I wonder if they don't feel the desire to spend much money on special stuff for J because they consider the nanny "his" expense that they graciously pay for. It has always amazed me how once he hit non-baby time they stopped having cutesy outfits for him and he wore the same few tshirts every vlog. The way these two buy clothes you would think J would be decked out in the fancy "gucci" style threads. 🙄
That's the thing though they buy a bunch of crap for him that doesn't fit like in that stupid Hawaii vlog. It will be interesting to see if she reuses any of his stuff for Flipper or not. I suspect she won't just because she won't be able to find it in the hoarding mounds in their house. I doubt Flipper though will be even given the infant buddy treatment. She pretty much has had disdain for that kid ever since she realized he had a y not x chromosome. I still think she needs to think about dressing as Henry VIII next Halloween it would be fitting in so many ways.

Reactions: 8
He wouldn’t buy Jackpot the souvenir cup at the daddy/son lunch at Rainforest cafe. Then fast forward to FARTS and Tim says he needs the figment souvenir cup. Jenn says he ALWAYS gets the souvenir cup for himself but then they end up being donated to Goodwill. Tim doesn’t care, he says he wants it anyway. Tim, you’re the asshole!!! You buy all the souvenir cups for yourself, but when Jackpot wants one, it’s a hard no. Jackpot would probably even use the bleeping cup at home. There are no words for their selfish crappy behavior.

This video popped up in my feed today:

Shows that even ten years ago, Jenn was terrible at getting rid of anything. Tim seems more level-headed about getting rid of unnecessary stuff - I wonder if Jenn's attitude about it has warped his thinking over the years, because now he seems just as loathe to get rid of anything as she is.

Also, they keep talking about donating stuff with armpit stains and WTF. You don't donate that tit, you throw it out or turn it into rags. No one wants your stained clothing, idiots.

Some more hits from this vlog:
1. Jenn calls herself "1/8 douche" for liking a sister brand to Affliction.
2. Tim gives himself a rapper name of "Belt Chain" to which Jenn says it needs a "Z" to make it a rap name. Belt Chainz.
3. Tim puts on lacy women's shirt and infers that he's Jesus.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
This video popped up in my feed today:

Shows that even ten years ago, Jenn was terrible at getting rid of anything. Tim seems more level-headed about getting rid of unnecessary stuff - I wonder if Jenn's attitude about it has warped his thinking over the years, because now he seems just as loathe to get rid of anything as she is.

Also, they keep talking about donating stuff with armpit stains and WTF. You don't donate that tit, you throw it out or turn it into rags. No one wants your stained clothing, idiots.
They have aged way more than a decade in a decade. I don't know who looks more unrecognizable. Also, the Whale's voice is considerably different here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
We need a FRE video of all the motherfucking cups and bottles that these assholes buy for themselves and then the clip of them denying Jackson a single cup.

The Tim Tracker #114: Two assholes, 478853 motherfucking cups.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Dim is so so so close to a moment of losing it....the years of useless repetitive idiocy, parenting a grown woman and his general lack of any self-identity. It's going to be a bad break for 'ole TDE Dimmy.

My imagined scenario is that he gets banned from WDW after he finally snaps while filming their "furry booties" and just pins down one of the poor CM in character and ruts away at them as his too tight shorts burst apart.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I still believe that they slipped up and J$ was an accident. They'd just started getting the good #hosted gigs and the money was coming in. Probably off their tits drunk or high one night after a luxury experience, or Jenn was so pissed she puked her pill. I firmly believe she was actively trying not to get pregnant but did. They seemed genuinely happy, made a surprising effort early days, but ultimately they're the kind of lazy assed parents we all expected them to be. They'll never get back to those heydays no matter what they do, especially since they lost the Dis/Uni media status. They'll just keep blowing cash trying to relive those glory days and never reach that high.

Reactions: 32
Anotherson is probably "really active" because he's constantly dealing with her intestines and colon processing all the tit she's consuming and it's probably like living next to the major freeway with all the activity.
Dejennerate never got the message that what she eats Anotherson is eating as well!

I expect him to arrive bloated, round and weighing over 10 - 11 pounds

Reactions: 14
Did they really have an entire soup bowl of Alfredo sauce to dip their bread in? Oink oink. She probably ate it straight outta the bowl with that spoon. That’s why she had the bubble guts.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That baby is really active because she's drinking those 32oz iced coffees and who knows how many cokes. He's hopped up on caffeine.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.