The Tim Tracker #113 1 Chainz, 2 Nanniez, 3 Napz, 4 Chinz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still believe that they slipped up and J$ was an accident. They'd just started getting the good #hosted gigs and the money was coming in. Probably off their tits drunk or high one night after a luxury experience, or Jenn was so pissed she puked her pill. I firmly believe she was actively trying not to get pregnant but did. They seemed genuinely happy, made a surprising effort early days, but ultimately they're the kind of lazy assed parents we all expected them to be. They'll never get back to those heydays no matter what they do, especially since they lost the Dis/Uni media status. They'll just keep blowing cash trying to relive those glory days and never reach that high.
I agree, I feel like he was a mistake as well but then when she released the stans were falling over themselves over it that's when it suddenly turned into how they can monitize it, the stans also gave her that attention, so for the first while she acted like she was happy cause it was bringing in the attention an focus on her

Now that he can no longer just be kept in a pram or crib then he's a inconvenience an they try to get away from him as much as possible

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It's funny, I've just been thinking about this myself. I always assumed Dim was the one that convinced Gin to get pregnant with Buddy. It's obvious that she has never wanted children and came up with the "infertility" story for the stans. I just could never figure out if Dim was in on the fakery or she tricked him too.

But I guess it makes a lot of sense that Buddy was a mistake. They were quickly able to turn that into the miracle baby storyline and milk that for all it was worth, so maybe they thought having kids wasn't such a bad thing after all. Until playing house with a real baby was no longer fun.

But now, what about Buddy2? Is he another mistake? It's obvious that she doesn't want to be a mother. And he just wants a mini-Dim to pal around with. The nanny spells that out clearly. They could have hired an editor or a house cleaner or someone to help make videos, but they hired someone to take care of their child. That's the most selfish thing they could have done.

Sure, she loves being pregnant and all the attention it brings, but even she would have to realize that she wouldn't want another child if she can't take care of the first one. I guess one could argue that maybe they wanted to try for a girl to "complete" their family. I just can't figure out why these two people that do not enjoy the company of their own son would have another child.

Maybe it's all for the channel, but I get the sense that they have been doing things for themselves without regard for the channel recently. Why take so many cruises when the views aren't there? Why plan to go back to Aulani year after year when the views aren't there? Maybe it just boils down to how very short-sighted and stupid they are that they can't think about how their current actions will affect the rest of their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I still believe that they slipped up and J$ was an accident. They'd just started getting the good #hosted gigs and the money was coming in. Probably off their tits drunk or high one night after a luxury experience, or Jenn was so pissed she puked her pill. I firmly believe she was actively trying not to get pregnant but did. They seemed genuinely happy, made a surprising effort early days, but ultimately they're the kind of lazy assed parents we all expected them to be. They'll never get back to those heydays no matter what they do, especially since they lost the Dis/Uni media status. They'll just keep blowing cash trying to relive those glory days and never reach that high.
The only reason I sort of doubt he was an oopsie baby is because I do think they would've remedied the situation. Just saying.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
One of my kids was incredibly active in the womb, to the point I got the breath kicked out of me at night. I never drank a single drop of caffeine. Sometimes they are like that- and let me say, that same child came out with endless energy. Rolled over on the exam table at his 2 week appointment 😂 and still has crazy energy and is a fast and sporty kid.

Maybe a sign Baby Moet Crouton is going to be a total ball of energy and less of a sleeper. I sort of hope so. We didn't sleep for more than an hour straight until ours was almost 2. 😂😴

Reactions: 15
Dejennerate never got the message that what she eats Anotherson is eating as well!

I expect him to arrive bloated, round and weighing over 10 - 11 pounds
Same. They are setting up that poor child for some major health issues. I'm honestly surprised that J$ isn't overweight with what they feed him at this point.

Reactions: 9
One of my kids was incredibly active in the womb, to the point I got the breath kicked out of me at night. I never drank a single drop of caffeine. Sometimes they are like that- and let me say, that same child came out with endless energy. Rolled over on the exam table at his 2 week appointment 😂 and still has crazy energy and is a fast and sporty kid.

Maybe a sign Baby Moet Crouton is going to be a total ball of energy and less of a sleeper. I sort of hope so. We didn't sleep for more than an hour straight until ours was almost 2. 😂😴
Part of me hopes that baby2 is a massive ball of energy, I hope he really gives him a run for their money an it's a nightmare for them to control 😅

They got soooo lucky with J because I feel he's quite a mild child an easier to drug for scheduled naps/sleep, so I hope this one is the complete opposite

Same. They are setting up that poor child for some major health issues. I'm honestly surprised that J$ isn't overweight with what they feed him at this point.
Tbf he only gets to eat when he's hand fed baby bites an half the time they can hardly even do that so he's probably not getting what he should, especially when the hambeast is eating hers and his

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I’ll admit…I drank caffeine during pregnancy…and sometimes I regretted it in the stages of infancy because I always wonder if it’s what made our son SO DAMN AWAKE ALL THE TIME 🤣🤣🤣. But also he was colicky too…it was erm a time. I get tired thinking about it.

I hope that Anotherson Oliver ‘Vin Diesel’ Notagirl Bojanowski makes Tim and Jenn absolutely MISERABLE. I hope that JackPROP starts rebelling because he’s pissed and starts shitting/pissing himself and refusing to call either of them mommy/daddy. I don’t want them to neglect the kids, I just want them to realize how much they absolutely bleeping suck as “parents”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
My opinion on Baby₂ is obviously because they wanted a girl to try and monetize on Disney-wise (Princess's First x, park costumes, mini-Jenn etc). With their built-in base, that's pretty much the main draw for them, so it just would've served to try and get a different angle.

They also missed out on monetizing a lot of J$'s first experiences because most of his early x's were during COVID lockdown stuff, so they didn't really have many chances to make park-related content. The failed first Harmony haircut was only a few days before they announced the new pregnancy last year, so it's not related to that, but it definitely would've been a bigger motivating factor for Tim specifically.

Lastly, Jenn loves attention and how better to get attention that to be pregnant for nine months. Eating bulk amounts is okay when you're expecting, in her eyes.

Reactions: 17
OT - Blizzard Beach questions. Never been so need input.

a) bring or rent towels?

b) rent a locker? regular or large?

Reactions: 6
The Tim Tracker #114: Welcome baby Anotherson Oliver ‘Vin Diesel’ Notagirl Bojanowski

---

OT - Blizzard Beach questions. Never been so need input.

a) bring or rent towels?

b) rent a locker? regular or large?
Bring towels. Don’t bother with a locker imho. The park is not that large and I feel like it’s easy to find a secluded spot for your stuff easily

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The only reason I sort of doubt he was an oopsie baby is because I do think they would've remedied the situation. Just saying.
Jen probably would have but considering Tim tracks her period and checked the pregnancy test for her she couldn’t back out by then. She blames it on anxiety but she legit couldn’t care enough to check her own pregnancy stick

Reactions: 10
Yeah I can see that. But maybe they weren't as unhappy about it as they thought they'd be. Or Tim didn't know Jenn was actively still preventing it and he thinks J$ really is a miracle. Plus, as Disney vloggers and a 'wholesome' couple with a kid, Disney's key demographic, well $$$$$cha ching!! But they blew it. They could have made some informative, fun vlogs but their crappy past and shittier character caught up with them.

Reactions: 9
3000 calories!! Jesus Jenn, you're eating for two not for two football teams.
In high school, I sat at a table where one guy was on the football team and he was lifting outside of that (maybe for competition). We joked with him because when we had the brown lunch bags with our stuff, he literally had the brown paper grocery bag with his in it. It wasn't as much as these two ate and it was, dare I say it, pretty healthy.

He's certainly going to have a very poor gut microbiome diversity because he doesn't get variety. That seems to be getting linked to obesity, depression, foggy brain and all sorts these days.

Reactions: 5
Jen probably would have but considering Tim tracks her period and checked the pregnancy test for her she couldn’t back out by then. She blames it on anxiety but she legit couldn’t care enough to check her own pregnancy stick
Yeah, that might be it. But I suspect Dim didn't really want the kid as well. Though to be fair, he seemed way more enthusiastic about J$ than Flipper.

Reactions: 7
In high school, I sat at a table where one guy was on the football team and he was lifting outside of that (maybe for competition). We joked with him because when we had the brown lunch bags with our stuff, he literally had the brown paper grocery bag with his in it. It wasn't as much as these two ate and it was, dare I say it, pretty healthy.
So he was basically Andrew from The Breakfast Club?😄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Jenn didn't want kids at all. Not going to happen, those were her words. I think that Tim liked the IDEA of having a kid. Having a mini-me he could take to the parks, eat burgers and hot dogs with....Tim didn't know that kids don't come out as 8 year old easy going humans. They are a lot of work. The Trackers don't have a blessed clue what the word work means.

When Jenn mentioned last New Years that she wanted to have another kid, Tim didn't seem into it. Jenn wanted a girl and thought for sure that since she already had a boy and wanted a girl, baby 2 would be a girl. My heart breaks for the kid who is a disappointment to his parents before he's even born.

Life is about to drastically change for them since neither of them are enthusiastic parents. I truly do not believe that Bea is a full time nanny, I think she's a part time babysitter with hard boundaries and strong limits. Time will tell if they bring on a full time person to take care of $liver. Having a newborn is tough, sleep when the baby sleeps, don't worry about this or that...that all goes out the window when you have an extremely needy 3 year old who has never been taught to play alone and they refuse to put him in a daycare/school program.

I really believe life as they know it is over for them and they created the monster situation they are in and deserve every bit of frustration and exhaustion coming to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So he was basically Andrew from The Breakfast Club?😄
Well, his food was more like 2 giant chicken sandwiches, an apple, a couple of yogurts, and something else as a treat like a bag of chips or a cookie. He was also super muscular. At the time, he held a benchpress record for the school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.