The Tim Tracker #110 I just took a glucose test, turns out I'm 100% that b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little late on this, and hope all my unwell friends in CA are weathering the storm without incident, but, Man alive! That first minute of the “Driving in Hawaii” debacle was friggin just…. I don’t even know. Besides the constant gross lip licking by Useless, that bleeping WADDLE!!!! Just bopping side to side like she’s channeling Axl Rose. I mean, modern day Axl Rose, obviously. Which makes me wonder, how many Tattlers will be scrolling down and just assume this is a picture of Ginn?
68784026-860B-4AD3-917E-E3CFBC7E75F9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Honestly, that was underwhelming. I think Dim edited that video though. For one thing, it was under forty minutes. I actually prefer when their drivel is on the shorter side. And what drivel. I don't even know what that was suppose to be other than here are Christmas leftover. Dimifer no one cares about holiday stuff after the holidays. Just like no one cares about your dumb baby moon trip.

It's sad he really does come off differently when the land whale isn't around. There is just there is this unsaid tension whenever she's in a video. I wouldn't say he's better without her just that he doesn't seem near as tense.

Reactions: 16
Yikes. MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MINDS WITH THE 'WE' AND 'ME' you bleeping idiot turds.
Screen Shot 2023-01-04 at 8.59.29 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Ugh, I'm not a psychoanalyst by any means but it's sort of clear they think of each other as one entity. I also kept cringing when he said we during the video, I thought he was alone for much of the video.

Snackers. You are not the royal we.
I think they have said that they say “we” in like them and the viewers. Which I think is dumb. I am not there.
Ginn clearly doesn’t proofread.

Is anyone able to tell the difference between her editing and his? Or is it the same basic ass middle school level editing?

• Heart
I think they have said that they say “we” in like them and the viewers. Which I think is dumb. I am not there.
Ginn clearly doesn’t proofread.

Is anyone able to tell the difference between her editing and his? Or is it the same basic ass middle school level editing?
I go back and forth on that. I do think there is some codependency issues, but I do think they also want the viewer to think they are talking to them at the same time. It's just very cringy whatever the case.

I think it's pretty similar except he cuts out a lot of extraneous stuff. What I suspect he edits are usually in the twenty minute range tops and are usually more about the parks/food/products than her stuff which is usually twice the lengthm and more focus on them being the Snackdrashians. Even the solo ones of him that she edits seem different. Mostly it looks like she did little if anything to them, at least with Dimmifer he seems to edit like a toddler.

Reactions: 10
Yeah, there's a lot to unwrap there, even if it was solely pretending he and his multiple personalities and the stans and Ginn and the Ft Pampers mice are all doing going on an outing together. On the technical level, it's just annoying and stupid to say "we check this out and it was a miss for me!" and it makes no sense to say "we had a burger". You Dim, you're the only one who ate the bleeping burger. No one ate that burger with you.

They do it verbally too. Like in the NYE vlog, Ginn said "we want to finish the Stranger Things set this year". Who the duck is we Ginn?? You don't have the attention span or ability or motivation to do a lego set (even though in another vlog, she bitchily said the Stranger Things set was supposed to be for her. But I thought it's all about we you witch.

Which is why it was pretty telling that Dim said I have to buy a changing table pad, I have to buy sheets, I have to buy... etc.

Reactions: 20
DDD was the worst. They had this weird issue with their first names. They called each other “Mr and Mrs, like their names were a state secret. Pretentious.
I had followed their channel after they'd been in a couple TTT vlogs because I liked their personality, but once I started watching their videos this was SUCH a turnoff!! The Mr and Mrs thing drove me nuts - it was one of those things where, once you hear it, you can't stop hearing it. They took a long break from posting in the last couple years but when they popped up again with a new video it was a reminder to unfollow.

Like in the NYE vlog, Ginn said "we want to finish the Stranger Things set this year". Who the duck is we Ginn?? You don't have the attention span or ability or motivation to do a lego set (even though in another vlog, she bitchily said the Stranger Things set was supposed to be for her. But I thought it's all about we you witch.
OMG - it's rare that I feel bad for Tim, but the way she said it was so passive aggressive. Tim would probably love to finish the Stranger Things set, too, so if it's so important to her that "we" finish it this year, maybe she could help by keeping J occupied for a while so he can make some progress on it without having to keep one eye on a toddler?

I had the last Hawaii vlog on in the background earlier today and I couldn't help but wonder, does Tim ever ask restaurants to remake his food when there's a problem? It does seem like he might be a little pickier than the average diner, but it seems like every time he "reviews" food it's something like "my burger is cold, so I guess I have to eat a cold burger". If the food is bad enough to mention it in the review, surely it's worth asking them to fix it?

It's no wonder Tim might actually hate driving so much. He's stuck Driving Miss Lazy, especially since she has the thing of sitting in the back seat just to be seen on camera. Jenn strikes me as the type who panics about everything while in the car and I'm sure that the aNxIeTy really makes a whole pain for Tim to have to deal with, especially since she refuses to even try driving and makes that her yearly goal to push back to the next year.
‘Driving Miss Lazy’ would make a great thread title 😂

This Disney Springs vlog is boring as hell. Tim just seems like he phones it in now, and it shows.

Also Tim looking for Christmas and holiday treats was stupid. It was January 3rd when this was recorded, why would he specifically look for holiday treats then? Why would people care?
Come on now, we know he’s not good with dates. Now Christmas and new year are over he thought it was Easter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I think that was one of @Southpaw33 ’s title suggestions awhile back!

And didn’t someone make a graphic of this? @Orangebird ’s child, maybe? Someone’s daughter, maybe if I’m recalling correctly?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This man is really out here thinking eating popcorn is trying new things? Jfc. Hardly reinventing the wheel, are you Timtim??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just checking in to make sure all the Cali peeps are doing well ❤

One of my resolutions was to have enough crafts for a sale this year so been a bit busy getting started but I wanted to keep up to date with what's happening with the storm

• Heart
Reactions: 17
TimTracker#111 if it's a bit oversized not my style

A little late on this, and hope all my unwell friends in CA are weathering the storm without incident, but, Man alive! That first minute of the “Driving in Hawaii” debacle was friggin just…. I don’t even know. Besides the constant gross lip licking by Useless, that bleeping WADDLE!!!! Just bopping side to side like she’s channeling Axl Rose. I mean, modern day Axl Rose, obviously. Which makes me wonder, how many Tattlers will be scrolling down and just assume this is a picture of Ginn?lView attachment 1855494
It looks just like the waddling useless slob ginnzilla

Reactions: 10
Just checking in to see how our fellow Cali tattlers are doing - sending prayers your way - hope everyone is staying safe. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.