The Tim Tracker #110 I just took a glucose test, turns out I'm 100% that b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope everyone is NorCal is staying safe!

But I would like to take this opportunity to brag that we get MEGADOPPLER 7000HD down here while up north just gets plain old DOPPLER 7.

;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just checking in to make sure all the Cali peeps are doing well ❤

One of my resolutions was to have enough crafts for a sale this year so been a bit busy getting started but I wanted to keep up to date with what's happening with the storm
Thanks for checking in! Feeling exhausted and damp. This rain just never ends and I love rain and cloudy days normally but I'm OVER IT. Also people still haven't caught on to turning on their headlights and weirdly they always seem to be gray cars which is even better.

Anyway, there's some flooding on the grounds of my parents' property but the house is still dry for now. The hill that's behind their neighbors' house is definitely eroded. The next-door neighbors also have flooding, and a tree on my parents' property finally fell sometime overnight. The good news is that it didn't fall on any structures, just the wrought iron fence separating their property and the neighbors and at least the fence isn't damaged, but I'll wait to tell my parents until later tonight. But, the goats are safe and warm and so is their cat. I need things to dry out at some point this month because the poor goats need some dry ground to be able to walk on and I don't want them to get hoof rot.

I'm gonna need my parents to bring me back some good tequila or something from their vacation, this has been the most unrelaxing PTO break ever before I head back to work next week. Another week of rain in the forecast, though tomorrow should be dryer and then another storm rolling through on Saturday. Even when it stops raining, the risk of mudslides and falling trees will be there until everything eventually dries out. If the sun ever comes back out I'm going to feel blinded and have to wear sunglasses indoors to adjust. 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Thanks for checking in! Feeling exhausted and damp. This rain just never ends and I love rain and cloudy days normally but I'm OVER IT. Also people still haven't caught on to turning on their headlights and weirdly they always seem to be gray cars which is even better.

Anyway, there's some flooding on the grounds of my parents' property but the house is still dry for now. The hill that's behind their neighbors' house is definitely eroded. The next-door neighbors also have flooding, and a tree on my parents' property finally fell sometime overnight. The good news is that it didn't fall on any structures, just the wrought iron fence separating their property and the neighbors and at least the fence isn't damaged, but I'll wait to tell my parents until later tonight. But, the goats are safe and warm and so is their cat. I need things to dry out at some point this month because the poor goats need some dry ground to be able to walk on and I don't want them to get hoof rot.

I'm gonna need my parents to bring me back some good tequila or something from their vacation, this has been the most unrelaxing PTO break ever before I head back to work next week. Another week of rain in the forecast, though tomorrow should be dryer and then another storm rolling through on Saturday. Even when it stops raining, the risk of mudslides and falling trees will be there until everything eventually dries out. If the sun ever comes back out I'm going to feel blinded and have to wear sunglasses indoors to adjust. 😆
Stay safe Quasi - prayers are with you -

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Hoping it all drys off quickly enough, am glad to hear the goats an cat are doing well, hopefully you can get something sorted for the goats ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Okay so I watched the YouTube video Tim Tracker exposed. When did they hire a influencer marketing channel? It was obvious they gave them some type of script because the voice seemed to hit on all the topics posted here- “well-traveled”, praising their inclusion of Jackson, stating they showcase a variety of foods. 😂😂😂.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Maybe we have a #hosted staycation video coming up since Dim was at Disney Springs alone and somebody has to be doing the nursery

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If they were to revive any show for these 2 dolts to be on it would have to be Supernanny or some other parenting fixing show! Lol.
I still want them on My 600 LB Life but its still airing. I can just see Jenblob having a meltdown about how it's just fish and it's healthy and Dr. Now yelling at her because she ate 8000 calories worth of fried shrimp instead of her designated 800 calories a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I still want them on My 600 LB Life but its still airing. I can just see Jenblob having a meltdown about how it's just fish and it's healthy and Dr. Now yelling at her because she ate 8000 calories worth of fried shrimp instead of her designated 800 calories a day.
Be fair she never gets to have seafood 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Be fair she never gets to have seafood 🤪
I just can imagine the roadtrip to Houston as well. Usually they drive and it's just a never ending buffet. I'm sure Jen would be bitching the entire time. Probably wouldn't be left in a parking lot though like that one lady was this year. That was mildly amusing.

Reactions: 8
I just can imagine the roadtrip to Houston as well. Usually they drive and it's just a never ending buffet. I'm sure Jen would be bitching the entire time. Probably wouldn't be left in a parking lot though like that one lady was this year. That was mildly amusing.
It would take them a month to get there if they drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It would take them a month to get there if they drive.
It would be terrible. I can just imagine the car trip. And if they moved down there (because they usually make any person on that show move down there) I could imagine her complaining about the crappy apartment TLC puts them up in. It is no Ft. Pampers for sure.

Reactions: 8
Dim can't sit through a live show without having to go pee pee. I can't imagine how many times they'd need to stop for potty breaks on that long of a drive.

Although, they'd probably make that into a video. All the rest stop metal toilets between Orlando and Houston.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.