The Tim Tracker #110 I just took a glucose test, turns out I'm 100% that b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Quasimodo
How are you and your parents doing through the overnight storm?
The worst is yet to come in a few hours.

News is saying avoid any unnecessary travel for the next two days. Clogged drains causing major puddles. My daughter exited the freeway on Saturday and encountered a vehicle stuck in the 3 foot puddle.
Mudslides and landslides are highly probable for areas with a lot of soil.

San Jose had flooding.

Was in Sacramento on Monday. I met a lady who just lost her brother, with two other family members in the hospital, to a flash flood there.
I stopped in my tracks and was conflicted as to what to do next. My immediate reaction was to reach out and hug her. But she is a stranger, we are in COVID times and I didn’t want to make the situation worst. 🥺
I changed my red-eye flight to Florida until the next day because of the weather. We have had so much rain, and although we need it, it would be much better to spread out, not like this.

I just realized that I will be at the opening day of the Flower and Garden Festival, and the odds of TTT (and other vloggers) are VERY high. I don't plan on going out of my way, but I will let you all know if I see anything exciting in the wild. At least I know there is no chance of them being on the Pixar Day at Sea cruise. Too bad, because that would actually bring in some views since it is new this year.

Reactions: 19
It's no wonder Tim might actually hate driving so much. He's stuck Driving Miss Lazy, especially since she has the thing of sitting in the back seat just to be seen on camera. Jenn strikes me as the type who panics about everything while in the car and I'm sure that the aNxIeTy really makes a whole pain for Tim to have to deal with, especially since she refuses to even try driving and makes that her yearly goal to push back to the next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I changed my red-eye flight to Florida until the next day because of the weather. We have had so much rain, and although we need it, it would be much better to spread out, not like this.

I just realized that I will be at the opening day of the Flower and Garden Festival, and the odds of TTT (and other vloggers) are VERY high. I don't plan on going out of my way, but I will let you all know if I see anything exciting in the wild. At least I know there is no chance of them being on the Pixar Day at Sea cruise. Too bad, because that would actually bring in some views since it is new this year.
Safe journey!

Looking forward to your trip recaps, as I am going there for a RunDisney race later this year.

Reactions: 7
I don’t recall Dim ever saying he dislikes driving before. When he said it, Gin gave out quite the robust fake laugh. witch, you are the reason he probably dislikes driving because you make him do all of it. Of course, he allows it so I feel no sympathy for him at all.

I guess that’s why he always gets car service wherever they go. I can’t imagine him trying to deal with SoCal traffic whenever they visit Disneyland.
He has mentioned he doesn't like driving but it was years ago - when he was still working and they were living in Sanford he started taking the Sunrail to work, once there was some kind of accident (on the tracks maybe? or with the train, I don't remember) and it took him hours to get home.

Reactions: 7
I don’t recall Dim ever saying he dislikes driving before. When he said it, Gin gave out quite the robust fake laugh. witch, you are the reason he probably dislikes driving because you make him do all of it. Of course, he allows it so I feel no sympathy for him at all.

I guess that’s why he always gets car service wherever they go. I can’t imagine him trying to deal with SoCal traffic whenever they visit Disneyland.
I suspect a little that he especially hates driving in places he's unfamiliar with and therefore he can't act like a mansplaining know-it-all (except to even more stupid Ginn). The car had a screen that was showing a map, and they could also see the skyline of Honolulu right in front of them and Ginn's still like "wHeRe ArE wE?!" Kansas, witch, you're in Kansas. 🙄

Knowing how slow Dim drives (and not moving over from the fast lane) and with their distracted driving between Ginn's obnoxious fake laughter and stupid questions and filming, I feel bad for anyone stuck behind them. People like this are who I'm honking at if I have to drive through the city, they act like they're the only ones on the road and either drive timidly and slow or do random stops. Then they leave all their tit in the car in the most touristy parts of town and are still surprised when their rental car is broken into. I'm surprised they didn't drive off a cliff (accidentally, unlike the asshole this past weekend who drove his Tesla off Devils Slide on Hwy 1 with his wife and 2 young kids in the car on purpose and they all survived and now he's charged with homicide). Maybe the stans WERE right to be concerned something had gone terribly wrong. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's been 48 hours since the last video was posted. By my count, we still have 2 Babymoon videos left. 1 should have dinner at Ama Ama. Did they just give up on it all?

Tim was spotted at Disney Springs yesterday (seemingly solo) so we'll have the traditional Gideons/Amorettes/Ganachery sweets fest coming up soon.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I suspect a little that he especially hates driving in places he's unfamiliar with and therefore he can't act like a mansplaining know-it-all (except to even more stupid Ginn). The car had a screen that was showing a map, and they could also see the skyline of Honolulu right in front of them and Ginn's still like "wHeRe ArE wE?!" Kansas, witch, you're in Kansas. 🙄
This makes sense. And even with the map he said they were in "West Honolulu" If they were heading from Koko Head to Rainbow Drive-In and they were in "West Honolulu" then they took quite the scenic route.

I guess it shouldn't be a surprise they are directionally challenged since they are also so time zonally challenged.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Late comment just caught up on the NYE video.

I love it when Tim says he thinks it’s a bad idea for Jenn to take up knitting or sewing this year. He’s such a smoldering pit of built-up resentment

3C16ADA3-9269-461C-BD1E-CF70B9E0F7A4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Most people hate to drive (not me, I’m a weirdo that absolutely loves driving - even in horrible Los Angeles traffic)

But guess what, they do drive! And why? Because adults do what they gotta do! Most people don’t have some dimwitted dick fart enabling their childish behaviors!

Can’t drive, can’t work, can’t parent, can’t sleep alone, etc. etc. etc. The list is endless with Jennbo. I bet if wiping her own ass gave her anxiety, he’d be bowl-side waiting with toilet paper.

I couldn’t imagine depending so much on my husband. bleeping pathetic

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Tim was spotted at Disney Springs yesterday (seemingly solo) so we'll have the traditional Gideons/Amorettes/Ganachery sweets fest coming up soon.
Ah, yes. Tim needs to enjoy his last few moments of freedom cause once Prop 2.0 is born Tim is the father of THREE children, while still trying to be the breadwinner.

Everyone has their breaking points.
I predict an implosion on Tim’s part.
And he only has himself to blame!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ah, yes. Tim needs to enjoy his last few moments of freedom cause once Prop 2.0 is born Tim is the father of THREE children, while still trying to be the breadwinner.

Everyone has their breaking points.
I predict an implosion on Tim’s part.
And he only has himself to blame!
I give it 3 months post Prop 2 arrival things start to go downhill.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Fast forwarded that mess just to hear his Avatar review and all I’ve got to say is this:

This idiot is comparing Avatar 2 - literal groundbreaking filmmaking - to eating a cupcake?!?

Shut the duck up, moron.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I really do love how they stopped using "babymoon" in the recent titles. 😂

With how the clickbait titles work for her, I am surprised she doesn't use them for every video.

"We almost drove off a cliff in Hawaii?!? | Tim checked out a GIANT BLOWhole?! | Hawaiian Wieners?! Oh my!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
How the duck did Tim escape Ginn for that long? He gets at Disney Springs at 3pm, movie isn't until 6:30pm and it's a 3 hour long film so it's not over until 9:30pm the earliest most likely closer to 10

Dim thinks House of Blues has better food than Jaleo.....LMFAO

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
How the duck did Tim escape Ginn for that long? He gets at Disney Springs at 3pm, movie isn't until 6:30pm and it's a 3 hour long film so it's not over until 9:30pm the earliest most likely closer to 10
He snuck out of the house during naptime and turned his phone off? I know I would if I were married to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.