The Tim Tracker #110 I just took a glucose test, turns out I'm 100% that b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that was one of @Southpaw33 ’s title suggestions awhile back!

And didn’t someone make a graphic of this? @Orangebird ’s child, maybe? Someone’s daughter, maybe if I’m recalling correctly?
I had a feeling you might remember that. 😄❤

Btw, I was randomly thinking of your "von Trapp" comment yesterday and decided we could use the nickname Buddy von Napp for J. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
‘Driving Miss Lazy’ would make a great thread title 😂

Come on now, we know he’s not good with dates. Now Christmas and new year are over he thought it was Easter.

Alot of my local places (Walmart, Target, grocery stores that have balloons/flowers already have Valentines Day stuff up (even before NYE)).

One vlogger (who I don't watch anymore barring one of his channels) was putting up Chrismas/New Year stuff well into March last year........................ :rolleyes:

I realize he was trying to show what you can do in the winter in Japan, but if you know you are going to hold off showing ski resort stuff until Feb/March. Least don't show or mention "Oh look at the lovely Christmas lights." Or "Look at all the places that will be open at Midnight NYE/NYD" in your vlogs when it is March 5th (or whatever date). Edit that tit out or at least verbally mentioning it. I understand there is only so much editing you can do when you film Christmas Trees. But it is still odd to show Christmas lights when posting a vlog in March.

Reactions: 9
Why would anyone invite these idiots out, especially if it’s for food? Only Dim could think HoB is better than Jaleo.

We need to add Bethesda, MD to the Saboteur list. Dumbass.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why would anyone invite these idiots out, especially if it’s for food? Only Dim could think HoB is better than Jaleo.

I live in Maryland and that drove me crazy how he pronounced it. I noticed in the comments people calling him out on that.

I never liked Avatar either (the first or second one). Not because it was long. Because it was boring to me. The story sucked. I know I am in the minority. Tim's reason was just stupid to me (and as mentioned, this is coming from someone who also disliked the movie).

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why did he seemed so surprised that the Christmas decorations and merch were still up? Did he expect it to all come down on the 26th? Like some Ukrainians celebrate January 7th.

Reactions: 15
I just heard about this place and I want to visit it SO bad when I head down there in March. Is it worth it to make a side trip?
Absolutely!! Beautiful location. The springs won’t be open for swimming until April when most of the manatees are gone (there are still some but not as densely populated). However you can still rent boats and kayaks and travel the St. John’s River! And it’s still a beautiful little spot to just take in some of Florida’s natural beauty

• Heart
Just checking in to make sure all the Cali peeps are doing well ❤

One of my resolutions was to have enough crafts for a sale this year so been a bit busy getting started but I wanted to keep up to date with what's happening with the storm
It been no joke down in Southern California so I can’t imagine how Northern California is. The winds are wild and we are getting about an inch of rain per hour now….in a city that’s been in a terrible drought for years. Our roads, washes and hillsides can’t handle this, so it’s going to be interesting today.

Our Governor just issued a state of emergency

Thank you, fellow unwell, for checking in on all us west coasters over here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23

In Tim's defense(ew), he liked the building better. He didn't mention the food as far as I noticed.
Why did he seemed so surprised that the Christmas decorations and merch were still up? Did he expect it to all come down on the 26th? Like some Ukrainians celebrate January 7th.
My mom never took anything down until Three Kings Day, which is on the 6th. If I'm understanding it correctly, that's at the end of the twelve days of Christmas

Reactions: 14
Why are they interrupting the babymoon series again? I’m not bored enough to watch the Disney springs video but it sounds like nothing in it was time-sensitive. How long has Avatar been out? And who cares about leftover Christmas stuff. If it’s true that he filmed and edited this video with a one day turn-around, I’m assuming it’s because LazyAss hasn’t finished editing the Hawaii videos. I’m sure Tim is pissed about it and that’s why he escaped the house for so long to film random things at Springs.

Their views just keep tanking. If they take any time off (which they should) when Oliver arrives, that’s going to be a serious turning point for them. They are barely holding on right now as it is.

Reactions: 30
Why are they interrupting the babymoon series again? I’m not bored enough to watch the Disney springs video but it sounds like nothing in it was time-sensitive. How long has Avatar been out? And who cares about leftover Christmas stuff. If it’s true that he filmed and edited this video with a one day turn-around, I’m assuming it’s because LazyAss hasn’t finished editing the Hawaii videos. I’m sure Tim is pissed about it and that’s why he escaped the house for so long to film random things at Springs.

Their views just keep tanking. If they take any time off (which they should) when Oliver arrives, that’s going to be a serious turning point for them. They are barely holding on right now as it is.
I think the time sensitive portion of the video is the 100 years merch, but it's so glossed over with all the other stuff, it's not really clear. My guess is that they were trying to beat the other vloggers to that, it just get all mashed up into Tim worrying about the cigar smell lingering in the closed store, Tim talking about the design of House of Blues and Jaleo, Tim showing disappointment there aren't holiday snacks, look 100 years merch, other merch and more merch and let's touch all the merch, let's eat a burger, let's go to the movies. Tim's biggest concern in the universe is having to pee during the film. I wish my biggest concern was having to pee. Tim didn't like Avatar, Tim didn't like Avatar 2. The 100 year merch should have been the star of the vlog because most people haven't seen it yet. Avatar is super old news at this point.

Reactions: 28
It been no joke down in Southern California so I can’t imagine how Northern California is. The winds are wild and we are getting about an inch of rain per hour now….in a city that’s been in a terrible drought for years. Our roads, washes and hillsides can’t handle this, so it’s going to be interesting today.

Our Governor just issued a state of emergency

Thank you, fellow unwell, for checking in on all us west coasters over here ❤
Sounds terrifying, I hope damages are kept to a minimum an property's are safe, seems every year the planet hits us harder, stay safe ❤

• Heart
Yep, three kings day is technically the end of the Christmas season. I may have watched a special on CBS about it and the celebrations that went on in the Tudor period this year...nerd, I know. Actually am leaving my trees up until then, that and I haven't had time to actually put them up since getting back from visiting family.

Oh, and went to Target this week and I saw Easter stuff already out. I'm sure there will be a Home Slog where Jenblob's like Easter's in February insert clueless dumb land whale face.

And west coast peeps, I feel ya. Grew up with dealing with Atlantic hurricanes but the bombcylone seems like something else. What I find really crazy is that it's not suppose to help with the drought over there.

Reactions: 11
Old Tracker videos keep getting suggested to me (like 2014 and earlier) and I can't get over how much they have changed. I used to actually enjoy them and they seemed to have fun. Tim worked his day job and Jenn actually did tasks around the house like cooking, cleaning, outdoor work etc. They are so far gone now in their "golly gee, good gracious" Disney personalities they are like characters.

Views are going down and I don't think another child is going to help with brining them back up, it will actually likely do the opposite as Tim will be busy changing the diapers of J$, Jenn, and the new baby to record. Even now Jenn getting the videos out is her ONLY job, it shouldn't be that hard to get videos out on time.

Reactions: 22
Dim describing his burger and saying "very large and slipping around the bun"..or was he describing Gin?

Also, he said "it all came out the backside"... is he describing his burger or his big dump after the burger?

He also said that "something is giving me a mouth watering taste", which is something he has never said about Gin.

He said that maybe there were "rumblers in the seats" in the theater. Is he sure that wasn't his booty butt??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Avatar also came out over a month ago. So why they put off finishing the babymoon that never ends to review a movie that’s a month old, find Christmas decor and foods AFTER the holidays are over, is the definition of Tracker video logic.

Reactions: 22
I do like the theory that JennBo makes up some excuse to not edit so TimBo goes out and videos and uploads his own video to keep the channel going. He did all the editing in the beginning of the channel.

Also could the new nanny be part time? Or maybe they are just being way more careful about mentioning her?

They are still somehow above 3 million views for last 30 days. Given the crap they are putting out that amazes me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
High winds, floods and electrical outages. Oh, my!

NorCal
88E4A032-BD72-4446-A6FD-6011DEEDA363.png

SoCal
84F7483E-286D-469A-8C19-11671137DCBB.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.