The Tim Tracker #110 I just took a glucose test, turns out I'm 100% that b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the duck did Tim escape Ginn for that long? He gets at Disney Springs at 3pm, movie isn't until 6:30pm and it's a 3 hour long film so it's not over until 9:30pm the earliest most likely closer to 10

Dim thinks House of Blues has better food than Jaleo.....LMFAO
There are no burgers or hot dogs on the Jaleo menu.

So this was filmed yesterday and put out today. The babymoon was almost a month ago now and we're still missing 2 videos.

Jenn not uploading a video is a big FU to Tim for going out with friends yesterday and leaving her with her miracle child.

Reactions: 19
Dimwit pronunciation of the day. Bethesda, MD = buh-thee-sta.

Fast forwarded that mess just to hear his Avatar review and all I’ve got to say is this:

This idiot is comparing Avatar 2 - literal groundbreaking filmmaking - to eating a cupcake?!?

Shut the duck up, moron.
He doesn't seem to get the irony that he is complaining about a movie experience that is too similar to the past movie. Dude, that is just about every single thing you do. Your whole life is eating the same cupcake over and over and over.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Late comment just caught up on the NYE video.

I love it when Tim says he thinks it’s a bad idea for Jenn to take up knitting or sewing this year. He’s such a smoldering pit of built-up resentment

View attachment 1855186
That's cos he knows the witch is likely to stab him with a knitting needle, or leave sewing needles lying around forJ$ and $liver to play with. J$ would sew buttons on his wee brothers eyes, Coraline style.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This Disney Springs vlog is boring as hell. Tim just seems like he phones it in now, and it shows.

Also Tim looking for Christmas and holiday treats was stupid. It was January 3rd when this was recorded, why would he specifically look for holiday treats then? Why would people care?

Reactions: 23
Hey Tim--since you're a professional Disney vlogger, I'll help you out a little: If you open the My Disney Experience App on your phone, go under the mobile checkout part and scan the item, you can very easily find the price on any item in World of Disney. Then, you don't have to molest the rice krispie treats looking for a price tag, even though there are never prices on that type of stuff because the prices fluctuate.

He seemed extra touchy feeling with all the merch in this video. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
He seemed extra touchy feeling with all the merch in this video. :sick:
which is so awesome considering in the most recent home barf fests Jenn has been mentioning how her and Jackson are coming down with something. Makes sense to then have mr ‘I can’t make it through a 3 hour movie without peeing’ go to DS and touch everything in sight.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Why is a man who doesn’t drink saying they should put in a local brewery at DS down across from Earl of Sandwich?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also Tim looking for Christmas and holiday treats was stupid. It was January 3rd when this was recorded, why would he specifically look for holiday treats then?
Cut him some slack. We're all still talking about Gideon's 2022 Martin Luther King Cookie.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dim thinks House of Blues has better food than Jaleo.....LMFAO
Obviously he wouldn’t like Jaleo. It’s too foreign. But I think he said HoB is the coolest building in DS and compared its look to Jaleo.

I assume it’s because HoB reminds him of his hillbilly swamp house he probably grew up in as a child.

07656131-0ECD-4654-9498-1431690F4B10.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hope all my fellow Cali tattlers are safe and warm.

It’s really coming down hard where I am. I expect to wake up to a lake in front of my driveway. I am at the opening of our culdesac and they didn’t slope the street properly so the water tends to collect in front of my house.🤷🏻‍♀️

My church building has damage to all three floors, with the basement flooded.

My daughter, who is an on road supervisor for UPS, says that she’s already (in just a three hour window) had to investigate two accidents where individuals have hit a parked UPS truck.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
At 26:04, the meandering around Disney Springs video is longer than 2 out of the last 3 babymoon Hawaii vlogs. 😳
I truly believe the Hawaii trip was not a fun time for them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Dimwit pronunciation of the day. Bethesda, MD = buh-thee-sta.
Can't watch yet, why did he say Bethesda? That's uh very close to where I live. Was it something about the great José Andrés?

• Heart
Can't watch yet, why did he say Bethesda? That's uh very close to where I live. Was it something about the great José Andrés?
It had to do with a new restaurant coming, something something Summerhouse I think. They have a Bethesda location.

I have to say that I too really liked that Jungle Cruise t-shirt.

Reactions: 5
Summerhouse Santa Monica is the restaurant. They have locations in Chicago and North Bethesda. Tim will love it. Here's their cookie list from their website.

chocolate chip3.95
sea-salt chocolate chip3.95
crispy chocolate chip3.95
sea-salt oatmeal scotchie3.95
m&m3.95
birthday cake3.95
peanut butter3.95
gingersnap3.95
fudge bomb5
vegan snickerdoodle3.95
gluten-free chocolate chip3.95
chunky cinnamon3.95
lemon cookie3.95
pink lady3.95
coconut chocolate chip3.95
Bars
brown butter crispy rice treat3.95
cookies & cream crispy rice treat3.95
gluten free fudge brownie3.95
butterscotch blondie3.95white chocolate, marshmallow

They also have a Prime Beef Burger for $18.95

• Haha
Why did he go see Avatar if he hates it and keeps dissing it like a bitchy middle school chick?

Hope all my fellow Cali tattlers are safe and warm.

It’s really coming down hard where I am. I expect to wake up to a lake in front of my driveway. I am at the opening of our culdesac and they didn’t slope the street properly so the water tends to collect in front of my house.🤷🏻‍♀️

My church building has damage to all three floors, with the basement flooded.

My daughter, who is an on road supervisor for UPS, says that she’s already (in just a three hour window) had to investigate two accidents where individuals have hit a parked UPS truck.
It is GNARLY out there. Sheets of rain and nowhere for it to go. I don’t think my wheels actually touched solid ground the whole drive home and I had to do some creative careful maneuvering to get around a flooded area in front off my exit. I’m scared to see what everything looks like in the morning.

I was in a zoom call with José Andrés once (and some other people 😆) and his library is just *chefs kiss* (no pun intended). Not super color coordinated in a sterile way but still organized in a cozy manner and just an entire wall of books and books and more books. 😍

Reactions: 18
DDD was the worst. They had this weird issue with their first names. They called each other “Mr and Mrs, like their names were a state secret. Pretentious.
Well mr and mrs dropped Jen and tim during whatever fight they had with Nicole and Jim. They also still follow sparkly Nicole on IG. I wonder what happened to make them side with Nicole in the situation

Reactions: 10
It had to do with a new restaurant coming, something something Summerhouse I think. They have a Bethesda location.
Lol yeah I've been several times to Summer House Santa Monica in "North Bethesda" (aka Rockville - the local govt literally rebranded an area to make it sound more like a richer local area nearby). It's decent, very restaurant conglomerate-formed 'white girl brunch' which is definitely Jenn's vibe.

I was in a zoom call with José Andrés once
That's awesome! He's basically a local hero in the DC region for his work with World Central Kitchen and has a lot of good local restaurants.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.