The Tim Tracker #110 I just took a glucose test, turns out I'm 100% that b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well now that is January we really should be starting a baby watch time table. No way is she going for 10 more weeks. I’m saying Feb 5.

Reactions: 19
Well now that is January we really should be starting a baby watch time table. No way is she going for 10 more weeks. I’m saying Feb 5.
There actually is a birth pool on the Wiki section here. They're so full of lies, that we've already pretty much assumed the date is fudged because truth telling is a crime for them.

Reactions: 18
Recap

As with any good TV channel The Trackers took a break from the regular Vacation/Babymoon scheduling and gave us a number of Christmas specials.
We had the one where they remove lint from their tumble dryer (for the first time in years/ever) and we also had the one where they got a storage container to store a box of Ginns old jeans.

Jackson had a lovely Christmas, manically unwrapping every present in sight including the ones for his parents/brother and his Birthday presents from his grandparents (even though his birthday was the month before) J$ has a process where he tests the durability of any gift by promptly throwing it at the nearest person or wall/floor after unwrapping it.

We had some pieces to camera delivered from the Kitchen and laundry room floor and now we are back to the Babymoon vlogs schedule where they took their 3 year old on a tour of old movie sets from movies/ TV shows produced 10 - 20 years before he was even born.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
There actually is a birth pool on the Wiki section here. They're so full of lies, that we've already pretty much assumed the date is fudged because truth telling is a crime for them.
I just added my guess to it. So full of lies. It’s sad life they live.

Reactions: 9
I absolutely hate the way Dim say the name of the ranch - it's not Koala or Kahlua - it's Koo-a-Lowa

Reactions: 16
Jenn can go and eat a giant bag of dicks as I can’t believe how dismissive of Kualoa she was. It’s one of the best places I’ve ever been to and I can’t see how anyone could be so “meh” about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just hate watched an ATW video and *shock* he goes on the monorail! It just made me wonder why none of these ass hats go on the Monorail. Dim could get some great construction update material from Epcot but he can't be assed yet he gets a semi on whenever he sees a Tron train running. I don't get it. Construction updates would actually be useful or interesting.

Off topic but in the UK if you saw this bloke walking around a theme park on his own with a camera security would be watching him like a hawk

1672605088243.png

There is actually one park in the UK that will not allow adults in alone unless they have kids because of obvious reasons.

1672605375554.png

Reactions: 17
Not sure why everyone is surprised he doesn’t pronounce Kualoa correctly. Dude can’t even pronounce tour right.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There is actually one park in the UK that will not allow adults in alone unless they have kids because of obvious reasons.

View attachment 1846612
I didn't know that was a thing over here, I mean I understand the rule with protecting minors but at the same time am not sure how to feel knowing me an my brother used to go into some theme parks as young adults ourselves, an really tbh just because you are a parent doesn't mean you are innocent

Reactions: 13
Well, at least 'witch' didn't get changed to b-word, just 'b'. Thanks mods! 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The sole highlight of their latest bungling embarrassment of a holiday "vlog" is Dim perfectly channeling the idiosyncratic "burp-talking" of Rick of "Rick & Morty" fame.

Whether accidental or intentional, this impression is the best material Dim that has produced in a couple of years.

Timestamped link:

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Watched the latest vlog and came here to snark.
So 1) Tim wants to do a recommitment ceremony in Hawaii? They know those ceremonies are for people who love each other right.
2) Oh good, it looks like the Trashy Trackers are starting their own Trashy Food Network.
3) Jenn isn’t White Lotus above your intellectual level?
4) This video was like watching a movie tour guide with non-movie goers
5) Not to mean to anyone else (other than the Trackers) but Jenn & Tim y’all know horses can’t carry above a certain weight right?

Reactions: 28
So nice to see them ending the year on their lowest monthly views in years 🍻

They might as well just 100% switch to a family channel. I’m convinced all of their theme-park/travel viewers have left. When your home videos get more views than your Hawaii videos, you might want to rethink things.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.