Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bakerbetty

VIP Member
I'm going into jump into the comments about Dim's eating habits - we watched way way back when they first started the channel and he did NOT eat like this. He had recently stopped being a vegetarian and was quite thin, dinner always consisted of chicken breast (no red meat), rice (yes, rice), black beans, and maybe a veggie like broccoli....and yes, he ate pasta, but only corkscrew pasta, they ate it frequently. He definitely has a horrible sugar addiction and would have cheat days where he would would binge massive amounts of ice cream and cookies. He also did work out videos (so did she but less regularly). Even more shocking ... Greasy Spice DID cook and prep like an adult. She would put chicken in marinade and freeze it so it was simple to thaw and cook. She made bread in a bread machine on a regular basis. WTF is going on now? I wonder if it's their over the top entitlement - they want what they want when they want it and "damn it give it to me!" attitude that has changed everything? They have always been ridiculously immature and I said this years ago on guru - they are like watching two 14 year old's playing house ... and I don't think that will ever change ... even with two children.
#lyingsackofcraptrackers

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Lankylamb

VIP Member
Recap

As with any good TV channel The Trackers took a break from the regular Vacation/Babymoon scheduling and gave us a number of Christmas specials.
We had the one where they remove lint from their tumble dryer (for the first time in years/ever) and we also had the one where they got a storage container to store a box of Ginns old jeans.

Jackson had a lovely Christmas, manically unwrapping every present in sight including the ones for his parents/brother and his Birthday presents from his grandparents (even though his birthday was the month before) J$ has a process where he tests the durability of any gift by promptly throwing it at the nearest person or wall/floor after unwrapping it.

We had some pieces to camera delivered from the Kitchen and laundry room floor and now we are back to the Babymoon vlogs schedule where they took their 3 year old on a tour of old movie sets from movies/ TV shows produced 10 - 20 years before he was even born.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I think that was one of @Southpaw33 ’s title suggestions awhile back!

And didn’t someone make a graphic of this? @Orangebird ’s child, maybe? Someone’s daughter, maybe if I’m recalling correctly?
I had a feeling you might remember that. 😄❤

Btw, I was randomly thinking of your "von Trapp" comment yesterday and decided we could use the nickname Buddy von Napp for J. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43

rockatansky

Well fuck me sideways. Used to watch these two back in '15-'16. Popped my head back in and what a shit show! Dull video after dull video. Nice to see their fans are still absolutely fucking tapped, too. Jenn looks so swollen now (I know she's pregnant which is also a surprise because when I left she made a vid crying she couldn't have kids??) and Tim just... Well he's just Tim. Used to love their content but it's unbearable now. Got a relative the same age as their son and she is leaps and bounds ahead of this lad, really shocking to see how babyish he is comparatively. It's a real shame. Anyway, carry on making me laugh with your witty takes on the money grabbing gits. I'll be buckling in for the ride!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Orangebird

I have wood colored cabinets in our new house because I had done the all white kitchen in my last house and I wanted to switch it up. When I see their kitchen I worry mine looks like theirs but then I remember I don’t use my counters as a junk storage space. I did flat front cabinets and black pulls to avoid the dated look they have going on but I know in 10 years time mine will look outdated too. With all the high end traveling they like to do how do they not realize their home which they use as a filming backdrop looks like trash? Jenn surely can see from the other mommy vloggers she wants to be like that she is out of her league and should be embarrassed.
00666D7B-5400-4FCB-82FA-0E8F32081043.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 39

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
So wait a minute, they drove an hour to get out to the lighthouse (we went there) and then left to drive the hour back because the kid had to take a nap?!?!? Seriously? I seriously cannot with them anymore. STOP with the fucking naps! Your kid is 3. He will survive just fine sleeping in the car if he is tired.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Mopsy75

Chatty Member
WOW - I guess Jenny4Dinners has never heard of the word - HUMILITY!!!! Stating they can go wherever they want, buy whatever they want ....
this coming from a trashbag who can't drive, is dependent on a spouse who cares more about furry characters then his own family, can't cook unless it comes out of a cardboard box with picture cards (and she still burns the dinner), doesn't give 2 shits about the miracle child or the one who she is carrying, can't clean her own house, the list is endless. And the last thing you do when your child breaks one of his toys is right away order him a new one. He needs to learn that he needs to take care of his stuff. And as far as the storage unit - i predict that Timmy Boy will be living there in 2023 - to get away from Jenny4Dinners. There is no way he is going to be able to film videos and take care of 3 children. He went to Hawaii for 10 days and looks like garbage. We have all established here that Jennbo does not get up or care for J$, so it's all on Timmy Boy. But i am not feeling sorry for him, this is all his fault. When we became parents, all those years ago, it was and still is, a shared responsibility. You suck Timmy Boy and JennBo - BIG TIME!!!!! 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 37

aliceT90

Me and my partner were watching older vlogs where they aren’t as insufferable and didn’t have so much money. I believe they are from 2016 but some scenes caught my eye

Tim’s fantasy after being surrounded about all those different kind of hot dogs
779AF781-616F-4444-8BFA-0C90D44ED413.png

The next is the Jenn Tracker NSFW fantasy 😂
152E84DE-67DA-4F64-BE6D-7491416BDFD1.png

and the last one is Jenn’s future self stalking her 2016 lurking in the background
2C819EE9-A859-4EA3-AFB9-670A40CE65A9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

tpstyle

The New years vlog just seemed like they were addressing the haters. Let’s talk about how we made so much money this year, how much money we’ll be spending in the new year and let’s kiss multiple times to prove we’re not disgusted by each other. Oh, and our son is not delayed. Everything is fine. We’re fine. I’m FINE! Yet she wishes she was happy. Jenn, money can’t buy you class or happiness. You’re not fooling us.

• Haha
  • Heart

Caligirl123

I’ve truly never seen 2 people more miserable in paradise.

It really must suck to be them.

Last edited:

PoorKid

VIP Member
"Congratulations to everyone who won something in the giveaway! I'll be sure to let Jenn know when she wakes up in a couple of hours. Your wins will be in a box in our garage and you're free to come get it any time in the next week, just let yourself in. We're checking into a hotel tomorrow closer to the hospital, so we can get Jenn there in time when our March baby is ready to be born on January 10."

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Just checking in to make sure all the Cali peeps are doing well ❤

One of my resolutions was to have enough crafts for a sale this year so been a bit busy getting started but I wanted to keep up to date with what's happening with the storm
Thanks for checking in! Feeling exhausted and damp. This rain just never ends and I love rain and cloudy days normally but I'm OVER IT. Also people still haven't caught on to turning on their headlights and weirdly they always seem to be gray cars which is even better.

Anyway, there's some flooding on the grounds of my parents' property but the house is still dry for now. The hill that's behind their neighbors' house is definitely eroded. The next-door neighbors also have flooding, and a tree on my parents' property finally fell sometime overnight. The good news is that it didn't fall on any structures, just the wrought iron fence separating their property and the neighbors and at least the fence isn't damaged, but I'll wait to tell my parents until later tonight. But, the goats are safe and warm and so is their cat. I need things to dry out at some point this month because the poor goats need some dry ground to be able to walk on and I don't want them to get hoof rot.

I'm gonna need my parents to bring me back some good tequila or something from their vacation, this has been the most unrelaxing PTO break ever before I head back to work next week. Another week of rain in the forecast, though tomorrow should be dryer and then another storm rolling through on Saturday. Even when it stops raining, the risk of mudslides and falling trees will be there until everything eventually dries out. If the sun ever comes back out I'm going to feel blinded and have to wear sunglasses indoors to adjust. 😆

• Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Looks like I haven’t missed much….unlike the slackers we are starting 2023 with home improvements/repairs and attempting to choose one unique Florida location per week to visit…

blue spring state park was incredible! The manatee count was low on Tuesday (only 130, when last week they said they had over 650) but it was still amazing to see

now we are elbow deep in replacing our driveway with pavers and a backyard renovation
3D5F3E23-2C18-4052-853D-B1AE83177425.jpeg
BA134C43-3667-475B-BB26-30549CAF88E1.jpeg
20290202-7140-41F9-907D-83616D1095A3.jpeg
757A172A-AE9D-4856-9BDF-276B43E6B0CA.jpeg
BB501081-0956-4108-9161-D14C4D1DD2D0.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow