The Tim Tracker #110 I just took a glucose test, turns out I'm 100% that b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracker Stans are either a frail, sickly bunch or as big manipulators as their idols. I'd hope nobody lied about such things but using it to blag freebies is tit. Yet we're the sick ones!
Screenshot_20230107_164550.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Do they keep picking people on Twitter because Jenn has more people blocked on Twitter?

Have they said where J$ is? I keep coming back to it, but I'm not following it all that closely.

Reactions: 7
Ginn said Vine is LITERALLY TikTok. Ginn, you LITERALLY don't know what LITERALLY means.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ginn: HAHAHAH *slurpy sniffle* HAHA *sniffle* HAHAHAHAH *sniiiiffffllle* 🤢

Dim has the pee shakes and has to go pee-pee.

Ginn: "I'm going to be spending A LOT of time in the nursing chair so we splurged on one." Well, at least she knows how bleeping lazy she is in that regard. "I'm busy... "nursing"...."

Guess her previous nursing chair wasn't good enough for her ass anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This one has to be a joke 🤣
B01310A3-0046-4E31-A34B-295B143C9128.jpeg

I left to do some grocery shopping and they’re still not even half way done! I’m loving how utterly stupid and inept they are.

• Wow
  • Haha
the amount of people who cannot comment to win the items properly is honestly disturbing.

Reactions: 12
"Here's another crappy item that doesn't even work properly anymore... sorrrrrryyyyyyy"

Ginn: "why is this sooooooo hard"

Your brain isn't used to functioning.

• Haha
Second winner where Jenn has said oh you’ve messaged me before sorry I never responded. Good lord no they are going to start eating on the live. I tried you guys but I can’t do it anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"This live show is going to be longer than the time it took for that one guy to get speaker of the house but it's totally not because of our incompetence we just wanted to make sure everyone and their mom could show up! yep, totally planned it this way!"

Ginn, COUGH INTO YOUR bleeping ELBOW. She's so nasty. I want to throw a bleeping box of tissues at her head. It's so nasty to be handling this dusty crap that's years old and covered in mouse droppings AND her nasty bleeping germs.

Dim: "you can hang this on your Christmas tree - what do they call those things - oh yeah ornaments"

New thread!! https://tattle.life/threads/the-tim-tracker-driving-miss-lazy-with-buddy-von-napp.36486/

Last edited:
  • Haha
I gave up a long time ago. School starts back on Monday means I’m back to work and did nothing to prepare over break. Thought I’d come back to more than just a page of comments. It’s hilarious how strong this thread started and then everyone has given up. I don’t know how anyone can sit through this.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.