The Tim Tracker #110 I just took a glucose test, turns out I'm 100% that b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Quasimodo
How are you and your parents doing through the overnight storm?
The worst is yet to come in a few hours.

News is saying avoid any unnecessary travel for the next two days. Clogged drains causing major puddles. My daughter exited the freeway on Saturday and encountered a vehicle stuck in the 3 foot puddle.
Mudslides and landslides are highly probable for areas with a lot of soil.

San Jose had flooding.

Was in Sacramento on Monday. I met a lady who just lost her brother, with two other family members in the hospital, to a flash flood there.
I stopped in my tracks and was conflicted as to what to do next. My immediate reaction was to reach out and hug her. But she is a stranger, we are in COVID times and I didn’t want to make the situation worst. 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Looks like I haven’t missed much….unlike the slackers we are starting 2023 with home improvements/repairs and attempting to choose one unique Florida location per week to visit…

blue spring state park was incredible! The manatee count was low on Tuesday (only 130, when last week they said they had over 650) but it was still amazing to see

now we are elbow deep in replacing our driveway with pavers and a backyard renovation
3D5F3E23-2C18-4052-853D-B1AE83177425.jpeg
BA134C43-3667-475B-BB26-30549CAF88E1.jpeg
20290202-7140-41F9-907D-83616D1095A3.jpeg
757A172A-AE9D-4856-9BDF-276B43E6B0CA.jpeg
BB501081-0956-4108-9161-D14C4D1DD2D0.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Do any of you remember the name of the husband and wife couple who also vlogged Disney World and visited the Trackers at home a few times? It wasn't the WDW Couple but they vlogged similar to them but nowhere near as annoying. They suddenly dropped off the Tracker's friendship radar a couple of years ago. I can't remember their name or the name of their channel.
Disney double dose

Reactions: 5
I know we've talked about this ad nauseam but that kid NEEDS social interaction. It just makes me so sad they can't see that. They mentioned that a neighborhood kid comes over to play, but I don't buy that for one second. They are such selfish idiots.

Reactions: 28
Disney double dose
DDD was the worst. They had this weird issue with their first names. They called each other “Mr and Mrs, like their names were a state secret. Pretentious.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s actually crazy that they don’t have J in any sort of preschool/daycare. My daughter just started today at 17 months (Canadian Maternity leave) and while it broke my heart, I knew that I just couldn’t give her the social interaction and play that she would get with peers. She was so happy to be there and had so much fun.

Maybe send him two or three mornings a week? They aren’t getting him out to playgrounds and parks enough to actually play with other kids and that is just sad to me.

Reactions: 16
Maybe Dim has decided he doesn’t like driving due to his ever-expanding gut that’s likely rubbing on the steering wheel since he sits further up than a tiny 80 year old lady driver. I’m 5’3” and I don’t sit nearly that close to the wheel, that would be so uncomfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@Quasimodo
How are you and your parents doing through the overnight storm?
The worst is yet to come in a few hours.

News is saying avoid any unnecessary travel for the next two days. Clogged drains causing major puddles. My daughter exited the freeway on Saturday and encountered a vehicle stuck in the 3 foot puddle.
Mudslides and landslides are highly probable for areas with a lot of soil.

San Jose had flooding.

Was in Sacramento on Monday. I met a lady who just lost her brother, with two other family members in the hospital, to a flash flood there.
I stopped in my tracks and was conflicted as to what to do next. My immediate reaction was to reach out and hug her. But she is a stranger, we are in COVID times and I didn’t want to make the situation worst. 🥺
It poured early this morning but it's been mostly strong gusts of wind + drizzle for the last few hours. The main event won't be hitting the bay until this afternoon and into the night. My parents are on vacay so they're doing great 🤪 Their house is fine for now - some deep puddles around the property that will most definitely become deeper. One lane of the highway I use is closed due to mudslides that crews are working on before it gets worse and blocks even more off/onramps. Still have power for now!

Screen Shot 2023-01-04 at 2.21.45 PM.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Thinking of @Quasimodo today! Hope you and your parents are okay!

It poured early this morning but it's been mostly strong gusts of wind + drizzle for the last few hours. The main event won't be hitting the bay until this afternoon and into the night. My parents are on vacay so they're doing great 🤪 Their house is fine for now - some deep puddles around the property that will most definitely become deeper. One lane of the highway I use is closed due to mudslides that crews are working on before it gets worse and blocks even more off/onramps. Still have power for now!

View attachment 1854716
Oops. Didn't see this before I posted. Glad you still have power!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Looks like I haven’t missed much….unlike the slackers we are starting 2023 with home improvements/repairs and attempting to choose one unique Florida location per week to visit…

blue spring state park was incredible! The manatee count was low on Tuesday (only 130, when last week they said they had over 650) but it was still amazing to see

now we are elbow deep in replacing our driveway with pavers and a backyard renovation
View attachment 1854492View attachment 1854493View attachment 1854495View attachment 1854497View attachment 1854498
I just heard about this place and I want to visit it SO bad when I head down there in March. Is it worth it to make a side trip?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know we've talked about this ad nauseam but that kid NEEDS social interaction. It just makes me so sad they can't see that. They mentioned that a neighborhood kid comes over to play, but I don't buy that for one second. They are such selfish idiots.
Amen!

Both Tim and Dejennerate have teenage brains and find adulting difficult.
Parenting is very foreign and awkward for two adults 41 and 39 years old. That’s why they have nannies to raise J$, as they can’t be bothered with his presence. It interferes with their “living their best lives”! Ie. “We are too selfish, entitled and narcissistic to be concerned with a 3 year old that can’t feed himself, is not potty trained and still uses a pacifier.”
It breaks my heart to see what they have done and are doing to Jackson. He is nothing but an inconvenience. Utilized at their beck and call for views and $$$.
And Prop 2.0 is coming in a few weeks months!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I just heard about this place and I want to visit it SO bad when I head down there in March. Is it worth it to make a side trip?
I live in the next town over and there are a few things you should know!
The manatees come to the spring since it's more shallow and warmer for them when the temps dip. So you'd want to check the weather and it would be more likely to see a lot of manatees if there has been a recent cold snap

It does cost money to enter the spring, I believe $5 a car but that's good for all day. If there is a cold snap, be prepared to wait in a line to enter in your car. They do sometimes hit capacity, but as people leave they let others in.

You could always pack a lunch and have a picnic. No cost to swim in the spring but be warned, the water is cold, and you can't swim if the manatees are there. You can also rent kayaks-- unsure if you can kayak if the spring is full of manatees.

It's a beautiful spring! Not much else in the town around it, but if you go a little further north, DeLand is a nice small town, or back towards Orlando and hit Sanford.

You could make a tour of springs and head up to DeLeon Springs first and eat at a cool pancake restaurant and get Blue springs on the way back, there's also Gemini Springs (not as pretty, but good to see FL nature and nice trails to walk. I bring my dog!)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t recall Dim ever saying he dislikes driving before. When he said it, Gin gave out quite the robust fake laugh. witch, you are the reason he probably dislikes driving because you make him do all of it. Of course, he allows it so I feel no sympathy for him at all.

I guess that’s why he always gets car service wherever they go. I can’t imagine him trying to deal with SoCal traffic whenever they visit Disneyland.

Reactions: 20
I live in the next town over and there are a few things you should know!
The manatees come to the spring since it's more shallow and warmer for them when the temps dip. So you'd want to check the weather and it would be more likely to see a lot of manatees if there has been a recent cold snap

It does cost money to enter the spring, I believe $5 a car but that's good for all day. If there is a cold snap, be prepared to wait in a line to enter in your car. They do sometimes hit capacity, but as people leave they let others in.

You could always pack a lunch and have a picnic. No cost to swim in the spring but be warned, the water is cold, and you can't swim if the manatees are there. You can also rent kayaks-- unsure if you can kayak if the spring is full of manatees.

It's a beautiful spring! Not much else in the town around it, but if you go a little further north, DeLand is a nice small town, or back towards Orlando and hit Sanford.

You could make a tour of springs and head up to DeLeon Springs first and eat at a cool pancake restaurant and get Blue springs on the way back, there's also Gemini Springs (not as pretty, but good to see FL nature and nice trails to walk. I bring my dog!)
Oh wow! Thanks for this!! We are planning 2 days at Disney, but have a few sight seeing days, which we usually don't have, and I'm looking for some fun off the beaten path things to do.

I guess that’s why he always gets car service wherever they go. I can’t imagine him trying to deal with SoCal traffic whenever they visit Disneyland
I HATE driving in SoCal traffic!
NorCal is getting just as bad, though.

DDD was the worst. They had this weird issue with their first names. They called each other “Mr and Mrs, like their names were a state secret. Pretentious.
I really just don’t understand vloggers that do this. Especially when your FACE is constantly on the screen. If you were a narration only channel that put together history-style videos, ok sure. I get that and anonymity is much much easier to maintain. If you go as far as putting your face in 99% of the frames not realizing how small our world really is, SOMEONE will recognize your face and blow your “cover”. If you want privacy, don’t start vlogging like that in the first place. Jesus Christ this isn’t 1992.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.