The Tim Tracker #110 I just took a glucose test, turns out I'm 100% that b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep! That's them. Thank you. It was driving me crazy. So they are no long friends with Tim and Jen?
I believe the last time we saw the Disney Double Dose was at J$ first birthday party. The one that Sparkly Nicole planned, and the only birthday party J$ has received to date. They literally disappeared, like Jim and Nicole at the same time pretty much.

It was speculated here that DDD was helping with J$, not necessarily as a nanny-nanny but definitely a helper, noticeably on the day they met the Ballingers at Epcot, shortly before covid. Which is absolutely comical if you think about it, the Ballingers at the time were at WDW with 5 children, Luke at the time was probably 8 months old and Bailey, the oldest was probably 11 or 12. No help. Tim and Jenn with 4-5 month old J$ needed help.

I suspect they used DDD until they just couldn't be useful anymore, like so many of those lost friendships. I really did like Jim and Nicole. I know she's a little wacky, but I think they both have very kind hearts and it was so sad to watch them be used like that. I hope the split up from both couples were because DDD and J/N each put their foot down and called the Trackers out on their bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hmmmm...that name doesn't ring a bell. They seemed pretty laid back when they visited the Trackers a few times. I remember the opening montage of their vlogs had the wife doing an annoying little dance. Well, anyway I hadn't seen any vlogs from them in a long time and I forgot their channel name. And of course also wondering what void they fell into after ending their friendship with the Trackers.

Yep! That's them. Thank you. It was driving me crazy. So they are no long friends with Tim and Jen?
Didn’t we speculate here that the very first nanny they had, pre covid when they met the Ballingers at Epcot, was the Double Dose wife?

ETA: Yes @xmasbdaygirl I thought so too!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn’t we speculate here that the very first nanny they had, pre covid when they met the Ballingers at Epcot, was the Double Dose wife?

It's definitely possible. DDD had moved to FL about 3 years ago (February-ish 2020), and she didn't have a job yet when they moved.

Reactions: 9

Yes, I think the wife from DDD was the OG nanny. I believe she used to be a teacher but not 100%. Remember, the BS lie that the Slackers told during the sinkhole walk about not showing friends so the friends don't get stalkers? I think they don't like to show friends because the Stans may see how quickly they come and go. Haven't seen Gin and Dim hang out with Theme Park Dad since the day they used their DAS to get J$ on "brown rolly coastly" and used their MM meet and greet footage...

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I need you to clarify the level of anxiety,

J4D, I don’t know when my next meal is, I actually have to do an hour worth of work today, why did I have this god damn child, wait I have to actually parent, is Dim cheating on me, when will Dim get home from the park so I don’t have to parent, why does this nanny hate me, riding in the back seat, my life is so hard level of anxiety

or

my life is at actual risk and I have real responsibilities

all jokes aside keep safe

Reactions: 11
Yes, I think the wife from DDD was the OG nanny. I believe she used to be a teacher but not 100%. Remember, the BS lie that the Slackers told during the sinkhole walk about not showing friends so the friends don't get stalkers? I think they don't like to show friends because the Stans may see how quickly they come and go. Haven't seen Gin and Dim hang out with Theme Park Dad since the day they used their DAS to get J$ on "brown rolly coastly" and used their MM meet and greet footage...
They met up with TPD and his fam at the famous Halloween day at the museum. The one where Jenn basically told his special needs child to suck it up and he shouldn't be afraid to stick his hand in a box with slimey whatever in it? Jenn who is literally afraid to do bleeping everything. Doubtful that we'll ever see them again.

I follow him on instagram and they also seem like a really nice family. He seems like an amazing dad and they really put the kids' needs first. They did some fun stuff over the holidays WITH the kids. J$ would have really loved it.

Reactions: 17
Me and my partner were watching older vlogs where they aren’t as insufferable and didn’t have so much money. I believe they are from 2016 but some scenes caught my eye

Tim’s fantasy after being surrounded about all those different kind of hot dogs
779AF781-616F-4444-8BFA-0C90D44ED413.png

The next is the Jenn Tracker NSFW fantasy 😂
152E84DE-67DA-4F64-BE6D-7491416BDFD1.png

and the last one is Jenn’s future self stalking her 2016 lurking in the background
2C819EE9-A859-4EA3-AFB9-670A40CE65A9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I just watched a number of their December videos last night b/c I was so busy with Christmas and prepping for it. I had last watched them around Thanksgiving. Holy hell. So much to say. Jackson's birthday was so sad. You can't even get the kid a cake? Have a small party with family? And the lack of family on Christmas was also apparent. Your grandparents aren't in your life forever, and it's unfortunate that Jackson clearly doesn't spend much time with them.
My son (a bit younger than Jackson) is currently potty training. I agree with everyone who said that it will be hard for Jackson b/c they aren't home much. My older son wouldn't use public toilets until he was used to going on our toilet at home. I'm struggling to train this one b/c I constantly have to take him to his older brother's activities so we can't be home 24/7...but our schedule is nothing like the Trackers with non-stop amusement parks and vacations!
Anyone think they might get a live in nanny or au pair? I could see that b/c then they could go places without either kid and the baby and Jackson could stick to their naptimes!

They met up with TPD and his fam at the famous Halloween day at the museum. The one where Jenn basically told his special needs child to suck it up and he shouldn't be afraid to stick his hand in a box with slimey whatever in it? Jenn who is literally afraid to do bleeping everything. Doubtful that we'll ever see them again.

I follow him on instagram and they also seem like a really nice family. He seems like an amazing dad and they really put the kids' needs first. They did some fun stuff over the holidays WITH the kids. J$ would have really loved it.
You are right, I forgot about them stalking Lean at her new job and Gin's comments to that sweet little boy.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Noticed a couple things in this newest vlog:

Wasn’t there just a vlog put up where Jenn mentioned Tim hates when she puts her arm around him? Yet she still does it while standing waiting for the elevator to go downstairs to their mommy daddy dinner?! He does not look happy or relaxed until she takes her arm off of him.

Also, he admits that he does not like driving, and her reaction is one like she knows this already, by questioning him “was it really that bad?!”. witch… you clearly know your husband does not like to drive, but because of you and your “anxiety” he has no choice. What would she do if he decided he has anxiety and didn’t want to drive anymore? She would be so pissed. I wonder if Tim said something to her about starting to drive again, to take some of the strain off him, which she turned into a New Years resolution to act like she cared about his feelings. Then turned around and said you know what, no thanks. I don’t do things for others, duck that. Maybe next year though.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Noticed a couple things in this newest vlog:

Wasn’t there just a vlog put up where Jenn mentioned Tim hates when she puts her arm around him? Yet she still does it while standing waiting for the elevator to go downstairs to their mommy daddy dinner?! He does not look happy or relaxed until she takes her arm off of him.

Also, he admits that he does not like driving, and her reaction is one like she knows this already, by questioning him “was it really that bad?!”. witch… you clearly know your husband does not like to drive, but because of you and your “anxiety” he has no choice. What would she do if he decided he has anxiety and didn’t want to drive anymore? She would be so pissed. I wonder if Tim said something to her about starting to drive again, to take some of the strain off him, which she turned into a New Years resolution to act like she cared about his feelings. Then turned around and said you know what, no thanks. I don’t do things for others, duck that. Maybe next year though.
She does that 'arm around you while I grip your shoulder/neck area' thing that I can't stand either. It's a control thing, so she probably loves it while he hates it. Maybe your "loving" husband wouldn't hate you putting your arm around him if you weren't passive aggressively squeezing his shoulder.

Reactions: 16
Stalking? What happened
The Trackers attended a Halloween event at, what is most likely, Lyn's new place of employment. There was nothing said about her or any indication that they even saw her. This was shortly after she left.

I think Lyn passed along the information about the event to them and said J$ would love this, but you suck as parents and probably won't take him.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
You are right, I forgot about them stalking Lean at her new job and Gin's comments to that sweet little boy.
Wait what y'all telling me that ginnzilla was stalking stanny Lyn what the hell I would have called the police on hippo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stalking? What happened
I think @Caramadden0404 might be referring to when TTT ended up at the main branch of the Orange County Library System here downtown. And that's Stanny Lean's new employer.

ETA: = clarifying to add that her new employer is on her publicly viewable (at least on my end) LinkedIn; and not sure she's at the main branch anyways.

Reactions: 15
She does that 'arm around you while I grip your shoulder/neck area' thing that I can't stand either. It's a control thing, so she probably loves it while he hates it. Maybe your "loving" husband wouldn't hate you putting your arm around him if you weren't passive aggressively squeezing his shoulder.
I think it’s also a dominance thing. Not sure why though, old Tiny Tim wouldn’t have a chance against her in a wrestling match.

• Haha
I’m confused on the Tim driving thing. Has he said before that he doesn’t like driving? I was surprised to hear him say that in the last vlog. I can see saying that was a rough drive, but that’s different than saying I don’t like driving.

I’m sure he is so bleeping annoyed at her refusal to even try to get back out on the road. She could take herself to her own damn appointments as a start.

I just watched a number of their December videos last night b/c I was so busy with Christmas and prepping for it. I had last watched them around Thanksgiving. Holy hell. So much to say. Jackson's birthday was so sad. You can't even get the kid a cake? Have a small party with family? And the lack of family on Christmas was also apparent. Your grandparents aren't in your life forever, and it's unfortunate that Jackson clearly doesn't spend much time with them.
My son (a bit younger than Jackson) is currently potty training. I agree with everyone who said that it will be hard for Jackson b/c they aren't home much. My older son wouldn't use public toilets until he was used to going on our toilet at home. I'm struggling to train this one b/c I constantly have to take him to his older brother's activities so we can't be home 24/7...but our schedule is nothing like the Trackers with non-stop amusement parks and vacations!
Anyone think they might get a live in nanny or au pair? I could see that b/c then they could go places without either kid and the baby and Jackson could stick to their naptimes!
Perhaps the major home renovation is adding a nanny suite…

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
[/QUOTE]
Wait what y'all telling me that ginnzilla was stalking stanny Lyn what the hell I would have called the police on hippo
There is no proof they were really "stalking" (sorry, I shouldn't have used that word) it was just a huge coincidence they went there, for what appeared to be the first time, shortly after Lean's departure. I think Xmas is right, Lean probably told them about the event and they went to cosplay as caring parents who cared about their child's enjoyment.

I think @Caramadden0404 might be referring to when TTT ended up at the main branch of the Orange County Library System here downtown. And that's Stanny Lean's new employer.

ETA: = clarifying to add that her new employer is on her publicly viewable (at least on my end) LinkedIn; and not sure she's at the main branch anyways.
Yes, it is publicly viewable to me too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.