The Tim Tracker #110 I just took a glucose test, turns out I'm 100% that b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I don't care how good a parent you are when the camera's off - anyone who flaunts their kids to the masses for $$$ online has failed them IMO.
I've said this before....

While I understand the entertainment industry needs child actors. You always hear about the bad child parents (think Brook Shields mom or Joe Jackson, Michael Jackson's father). You never hear about the good parents/guardians.

At least in the entertainment industry there are laws (to hopefully) protect the child on how many hours they can work in a day. How they deal with school, etc. You don't get that with channels with kids (like TTT).

I give Carpetbagger credit. I don't even hate watch the dude anymore. At least when he had his daughter in the video's she enjoyed being in them and it was only on the weekends or school breaks (granted, she was older, like 8 and stopped being his vlogs around 14/15 years old). When she stopped being in them, people asked why and he said she did not want to be in them anymore and he was not going to force her to be in them.

Reactions: 15
My mom likes that guy, she’s constantly sending me his videos. I don’t care for how he exploits his child either tbh.
I used to watch him a lot because he had tons of healthy recipes that weren't too hard to make. Then he became this gatekeeper to everything super healthy and, like you, I don't love that he puts his daughter out there as much as he does. He has a lot of oddball stans much like the Trackers do and he's more visible in public because he vlogs at grocery stores and whatnot.

Reactions: 6
A Limerick

" Some stans think Gin is glowing
More like the grease is flowing
Her stupid fake laugh
Makes me want to barf
My wish, the Trackers get going."

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've said this before....

While I understand the entertainment industry needs child actors. You always hear about the bad child parents (think Brook Shields mom or Joe Jackson, Michael Jackson's father). You never hear about the good parents/guardians.

At least in the entertainment industry there are laws (to hopefully) protect the child on how many hours they can work in a day. How they deal with school, etc. You don't get that with channels with kids (like TTT).

I give Carpetbagger credit. I don't even hate watch the dude anymore. At least when he had his daughter in the video's she enjoyed being in them and it was only on the weekends or school breaks (granted, she was older, like 8 and stopped being his vlogs around 14/15 years old). When she stopped being in them, people asked why and he said she did not want to be in them anymore and he was not going to force her to be in them.
A woman on tik tok used to chronicle her life with her infant twin girls and went viral and hit it big. The twins are over a year old now (I think) and she is now starting to hide their faces. A lot of people in the comments are mad about it too because they feel entitled to be able to still see the babies (which is so weird) and some of them are also saying, why cover their faces now? Then there are some who are applauding her for doing it.
There will come a time when Jackson will not want to be on camera. My teenager asked years ago for me not to post photos of her without her consent and I only have friends and family on my social media. My point is, even kids who are not “famous” will eventually not want to be on camera and Jackson will be no different. I imagine the Stan’s won’t take it well.

Reactions: 22
I'm going into jump into the comments about Dim's eating habits - we watched way way back when they first started the channel and he did NOT eat like this. He had recently stopped being a vegetarian and was quite thin, dinner always consisted of chicken breast (no red meat), rice (yes, rice), black beans, and maybe a veggie like broccoli....and yes, he ate pasta, but only corkscrew pasta, they ate it frequently. He definitely has a horrible sugar addiction and would have cheat days where he would would binge massive amounts of ice cream and cookies. He also did work out videos (so did she but less regularly). Even more shocking ... Greasy Spice DID cook and prep like an adult. She would put chicken in marinade and freeze it so it was simple to thaw and cook. She made bread in a bread machine on a regular basis. WTF is going on now? I wonder if it's their over the top entitlement - they want what they want when they want it and "damn it give it to me!" attitude that has changed everything? They have always been ridiculously immature and I said this years ago on guru - they are like watching two 14 year old's playing house ... and I don't think that will ever change ... even with two children.
#lyingsackofcraptrackers
I will agree that back when Tim still had a day job they both had a more varied diet in and out of the house. Overall, it was not a great diet, but they tried. Least we forget the infamous pizza eggs for breakfast. Now it is so repetitive a diet to boarder on self parody. I just think they have become so insular and so out of touch with outsiders and normal friends that it is all “comfort” food all the time. Also, when money is not free flowing I think they took more care and time in what they ate since it was a cheaper form of entertainment or pleasure seeking. Now, I just think are numb.

Reactions: 10
This popped up on my YT feed shorts.
Rosie is a June 2019 baby.
Marked difference between her and J$ in cognitive, fine motor and language skill sets.
(I am aware that she is five months older than him and a girl, lol)

Being copycats of OA material and saying their dialogue verbatim at times. Coupled with stealing footage from 10 other YT channels of actual HHN house coverage proves this!!
Rosie’s dad is such an asshole though and also a super control freak. He has totally groomed her to be the little chef cash cow.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I will agree that back when Tim still had a day job they both had a more varied diet in and out of the house. Overall, it was not a great diet, but they tried. Least we forget the infamous pizza eggs for breakfast. Now it is so repetitive a diet to boarder on self parody. I just think they have become so insular and so out of touch with outsiders and normal friends that it is all “comfort” food all the time. Also, when money is not free flowing I think they took more care and time in what they ate since it was a cheaper form of entertainment or pleasure seeking. Now, I just think are numb.

100% ^^^ They ”seemed” down to earth and quirky. Now they are gluttonous and unrelatable. #homemovies

Reactions: 13
A woman on tik tok used to chronicle her life with her infant twin girls and went viral and hit it big. The twins are over a year old now (I think) and she is now starting to hide their faces. A lot of people in the comments are mad about it too because they feel entitled to be able to still see the babies (which is so weird) and some of them are also saying, why cover their faces now? Then there are some who are applauding her for doing it.
There will come a time when Jackson will not want to be on camera. My teenager asked years ago for me not to post photos of her without her consent and I only have friends and family on my social media. My point is, even kids who are not “famous” will eventually not want to be on camera and Jackson will be no different. I imagine the Stan’s won’t take it well.
Will there be people that will overshare their lives on FB or Insta? Yes,

I have a cousin in law that posts at least 10-20 photo's or video's on FB/Insta a DAY of her kid (4 next month). It seems to be people over 30 (she is 31 in May) that seem to overshare more on social media than the teens and young adults.

I think that is for many reasons I've mentioned before (20 year olds have grown up with Insta and FB and seen online bullying and worse because of social media so they tend to stay off of it,

Do any of you remember the name of the husband and wife couple who also vlogged Disney World and visited the Trackers at home a few times? It wasn't the WDW Couple but they vlogged similar to them but nowhere near as annoying. They suddenly dropped off the Tracker's friendship radar a couple of years ago. I can't remember their name or the name of their channel.

Do any of you remember the name of the husband and wife couple who also vlogged Disney World and visited the Trackers at home a few times? It wasn't the WDW Couple but they vlogged similar to them but nowhere near as annoying. They suddenly dropped off the Tracker's friendship radar a couple of years ago. I can't remember their name or the name of their channel.
Brock and Promise? If so, they are no longer together. Promise is now married to someone else who was Tim’s former friend, and she has a vlog channel.

Reactions: 9
Possibly The DisneyDoubleDose?

Reactions: 8
Brock and Promise? If so, they are no longer together. Promise is now married to someone else who was Tim’s former friend, and she has a vlog channel.
Hmmmm...that name doesn't ring a bell. They seemed pretty laid back when they visited the Trackers a few times. I remember the opening montage of their vlogs had the wife doing an annoying little dance. Well, anyway I hadn't seen any vlogs from them in a long time and I forgot their channel name. And of course also wondering what void they fell into after ending their friendship with the Trackers.

Possibly The DisneyDoubleDose?
Yep! That's them. Thank you. It was driving me crazy. So they are no long friends with Tim and Jen?

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for l&d nurses who has to deal with hippo thank God it wasn't me being her nurse
Me too. I would have to refuse that assignment. They would never deliver at my hospital. You have to have permission from any staff member before you can videotape.

Reactions: 4
Yep! That's them. Thank you. It was driving me crazy. So they are no long friends with Tim and Jen?
I have no idea. They haven't been in each others vlogs for years, so I think it's safe to assume they are no longer friends.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.