The Tim Tracker #110 I just took a glucose test, turns out I'm 100% that b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spent the day prepping for tomorrow's massive category 5 storm that they're calling a "bomb cyclone" and which the NWS has stated "threat to life likely" and we haven't even recovered or dried out from the NYE storm which caused unprecedented flooding we haven't had in decades. This one's bringing crazy winds with it, so no doubt the power will go out, and we'll have even more unprecedented flooding and mudslides on top of the mudslides that are still hazards on roads and highways. There was already an egg shortage, and now there are like no eggs left. This makes these turds wasting eggs for their stupid tradition even more obnoxious, plus the fact that they eat like 12 dozen eggs each every day.

It's going to be a shitshow at best the next few days, or as I heard on the news today about another shitshow over at Capitol Hill, a "feces festival".

I know for sure my fridge will not warm up to 66º because I won't be opening it 250 times if the power goes out. 🫠 And also because it's a well-maintained fridge that's much better than the Bojos' even though I can't afford to go on multiple cuntcierge cruises every year. I mean, technically with my savings I supposed I could but I'm not a bleeping fool. 😉
Tits up and stay safe! Try not to overly worry about far off contingencies, I know, I know, easier said. (psh, or like I would do any different, but ain't I an asshole:sneaky:)
You're as prepared as you can be. And you aren't DeJennerate.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I hope all of you Californians stay safe and the reports are just over exaggerated. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hoping all the Cali tattlers remain safe and this fizzles to a non-event for y’all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I see useless trackers didn't have a vlog up maybe Hambeast was probably sitting in the laundry room how to clean up the mcmansion with the mice running around

Stay safe Cali tattlers 🙏 and to timmifer and hippo wife go screw yourselves dummies and to Terry same thing goes for you also

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I see useless trackers didn't have a vlog up maybe Hambeast was probably sitting in the laundry room how to clean up the mcmansion with the mice running around

Stay safe Cali tattlers 🙏 and to timmifer and hippo wife go screw yourselves dummies and to Terry same thing goes for you also
Maybe she went into labor “early”. My guess was my birthday - Jan 9 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not that they have many stans in CA nor do they seem to care about them considering the 10am EST live show start time on Saturday, but it would be at least a silver lining if so many potential stans here lost power (and of course didn't bother having charged phones and power banks) that they wouldn't be able to catch the early morning live show.

Damn, this thing is massive (words Dim has never heard said to him, by the way)!
View attachment 1852843
Goodness! Y’all stay safe! We’ve had storms all night down here in the Atlanta area- still going too. Going to watch Tom from WDWNT witch about maintenance while I get ready this morning- you know an actual problem at WDW. Not another miserable burger fest from two miserable slugs.

Reactions: 13
So I had extra time during lunch today to come up with some more possible names for anotherson. Using blabber mouth Gin's clues:
  • Could be a fruit/vegetable
  • Goes well with the name Jack (this was originally supposed to be Jackson's name and they said they may call him this when he is older)
  • A girls name that would fit perfectly in a song with the name Jack
  • A boys name derived from the girls name that would fit perfectly in a song with Jack
I am listing out the names as boy/girl but any of them could be for any gender :) Most of my information is from Google so if something is not 100% correct, I apologize, like I said I did this during my short lunch break while at work. I know some of this is a reach and again, it is for entertainment purposes only.

Boys name - Elliott
Girls name - Ellie/Eloise
Fruit/vegetable relation - Elliot blueberry is a species of Vaccinium in the blueberry group.
Song relation - Ramblin' Jack Elliott (American folk singer and songwriter)
Movie relation - E.T.
Note - J$ loves blueberries

Boys name - Theodore/Theo/Teddy
Girls name - Terri/Tari/Theodora/Thelma
Fruit/vegetable relation - Theodore fruit tree, the fruit is large and flat, orange-red in color with a sweet, mild flavor.
Song relation - Dear Theodosia (from Hamilton)
Note - Gin's mothers name was Tari

Boys name - Julian
Girls name - Julianne
Fruit/vegetable relation - The julienne cut is a traditional French knife technique.
Song relation - Jack and Jill (nursey rhyme)

Boys name - Simon
Girls name - Sally
Fruit/vegetable relation - The persimmon is the edible fruit of a number of species of trees in the genus Diospyros.
Song relation - One of the lyrics in Blink 182's song "I Miss You" is "We can live like Jack and Sally if we want..."
Movie relation - Nightmare Before Christmas

Boys name - Dash/Dashiel/Dean/Dane
Girls name - Daisy/Diane/Dolly/Desi
Fruit/vegetable relation - Dean's Dairy and Jimmy Dean are both food companies.
Song relation - Jack and Diane (by John Cougar Mellencamp)
Movie relation - The Incredibles
Pop culture relation - Middle name of Kourtney Kardashian's son, Mason Disick (we all know Gin thinks she is a socialite like the Kardashian's)

Boys name - Harry
Girls name - Harriett
Fruit/vegetable relation - Could not find much on this except for the fruit delivery company, Harry and David's.
Song relation - Singer Harry Styles (who Gin is obsessed with)
Movie relation - Harry Potter (Dim and Gin had one of their weddings in front of Hogwarts at Universal)

Boys name - Liam
Girls name - Lillian/Lilly
Fruit/vegetable relation - The Lily is a type of flower (maybe they think that makes it a vegetable?)
Song relation - Lily, Rosemary an Jack of Hearts (by Bob Dylan)
Pop culture relation - Lillian was the name of Walt Disney's wife

Boys name - Louis/Louie
Girls name - Louise
Fruit/vegetable relation - Crab Louie is a type of seafood salad (maybe they think crab is a fruit?)
Song relation - Louie, Louie (by Richard Berry and the Pharaohs)
Pop culture relation - Prince Louis of Wales is the third and youngest child of William, Prince of Wales and Catherine, Princess of Wales.

Boys name - Charles/Charlie/Chuck
Girls name - Charlotte/Charlene
Fruit/vegetable relation - Chuck steak is a cut of beef from the shoulder of a cow (maybe they think a cow eats grass, so that makes it a vegetable?)
Song relation - Unknown, but there are songs by Grateful Dead, Coldplay, The Clash and Red Hot Chili Peppers, etc. all featuring the name Charlie
Movie - Charlotte's Web (this movie was just mentioned in the NYE slog and they named their beautiful lemon pig Wilbur)

Boys name - Lennon
Girls name - Clementine
Fruit/vegetable relation - A clementine is a type of citrus fruit
Song relation - Singer John Lennon

Boys name - Jonathan/John/Johnnie
Girls name - Jackie/Jane
Fruit/vegetable relation - Jonathan is a type of apple
Song relation - Johnny Be Goode (by Chuck Berry)

Boys name - Kale
Girls name - Kaley/Kalyn/Kaitlin
Fruit/vegetable relation - Kale, or leaf cabbage, belongs to a group of cabbage cultivars grown for their edible leaves.
Note - I believe Gin has a former friend named Kaley?

Boys name - Colby/Cody
Girls name - Colbie
Fruit/vegetable relation - Colby is a type of cheese (maybe they think cheese is a vegetable?)
Pop culture relation - Suite Life of Zach and Cody was a show on Disney Channel

Boys name - Benjamin/Benedict/Bennett/Bentley/Bartlett/Barry
Girls name - Benedette/Benjamina/Benae/Bianca
Fruit/vegetable relation - Bartlett is a type of pear
Pop culture relation - Benedict Cumberbatch was the actor that played Dr. Strange

Boys name - Oliver/Ollie
Girls name - Olivia/Olive
Fruit/vegetable relation - Botanically speaking, olives are technically fruits because the stones inside are the seeds of the Olea europaea tree.
Pop culture relation - Popeye's wife was named Olive Oyl
This is very well researched, so well done! I’m almost positive that you put wayyyyyy more effort into this than they did, and they’re the ones actually naming the child.

They can’t open google to research anything for the videos that are top priority in their lives, so it’s going to be hard to convince me that they googled these names to look for possible relations and meanings behind them. Also, if Jenn was so quick to critique Tim for eating “sooo much sugar” when he said he ate a few cups of fruit for breakfast, it’s also going to be hard to convince me that she knows that a johnathan is a type of apple or that there’s a Theodore fruit tree😂

If they reference anything written in this post, it’ll be a big tell that they read here, because there’s no way they thought of any of it themselves.

Spent the day prepping for tomorrow's massive category 5 storm that they're calling a "bomb cyclone" and which the NWS has stated "threat to life likely" and we haven't even recovered or dried out from the NYE storm which caused unprecedented flooding we haven't had in decades. This one's bringing crazy winds with it, so no doubt the power will go out, and we'll have even more unprecedented flooding and mudslides on top of the mudslides that are still hazards on roads and highways. There was already an egg shortage, and now there are like no eggs left. This makes these turds wasting eggs for their stupid tradition even more obnoxious, plus the fact that they eat like 12 dozen eggs each every day.

It's going to be a shitshow at best the next few days, or as I heard on the news today about another shitshow over at Capitol Hill, a "feces festival".

I know for sure my fridge will not warm up to 66º because I won't be opening it 250 times if the power goes out. 🫠 And also because it's a well-maintained fridge that's much better than the Bojos' even though I can't afford to go on multiple cuntcierge cruises every year. I mean, technically with my savings I supposed I could but I'm not a bleeping fool. 😉

Stay safe all our Cali tattlers -

• Heart
Purple Carrot came today y’all. Can’t wait to see what chef J-nasty makes in the home vlog 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This popped up on my YT feed shorts.
Rosie is a June 2019 baby.
Marked difference between her and J$ in cognitive, fine motor and language skill sets.
(I am aware that she is five months older than him and a girl, lol)

If they reference anything written in this post, it’ll be a big tell that they read here, because there’s no way they thought of any of it themselves.
Being copycats of OA material and saying their dialogue verbatim at times. Coupled with stealing footage from 10 other YT channels of actual HHN house coverage proves this!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Marked difference between her and J$ in cognitive, fine motor and language skill sets.

Gasp! How dare you even try to compare! J$ is by the far the most advanced child on YouTube, on the internet, in the WORLD!!!!! I've never seen such a genius at 3, you don't even know what you're talking about. This guy doesn't even know what he's doing. He doesn't have his toddler reaching over hot pans, she's not stationed next to a glowing hot toaster oven, no giant knives within reach, she seems to be standing on an appropriate height stepstool... The Trackers are FAR better parents and content creators!!! Jealous Hater!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Being copycats of OA material and saying their dialogue verbatim at times. Coupled with stealing footage from 10 other YT channels of actual HHN house coverage proves this!!
My mom likes that guy, she’s constantly sending me his videos. I don’t care for how he exploits his child either tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Stay safe to those across the pond, and happy birthday to those celebrating today!

I feel sorry for l&d nurses who has to deal with hippo thank God it wasn't me being her nurse
You mean you don't wanna handle the Tracker blow hole?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
My mom likes that guy, she’s constantly sending me his videos. I don’t care for how he exploits his child either tbh.
Honestly, I don't care how good a parent you are when the camera's off - anyone who flaunts their kids to the masses for $$$ online has failed them IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.