The Tim Tracker #110 I just took a glucose test, turns out I'm 100% that b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK, so I'm still a little shocked they drove to the lighthouse trail, got there and said, oh, we're driving back to Aulani so J$ can nap. But the more I think about it, the more I really think that Jenn couldn't handle that hike and Jenn couldn't handle full of energy J$ on the mile hike while Tim was filming. J$ is the fall guy here, poor kid.

Tim eats two burgers in probably less than 8 hours in this video. That's not shocking news. But Jenn saying her crab cake wasn't cooked and yet it seemed that she continued to eat it and didn't try to return it, did kind of shock me. I mean, food borne illness is no joke. If it truly wasn't cooked-cooked (and maybe she used the wrong word or maybe she was just being a witch) she's pregnant. Why the duck would you risk getting sick from undercooked food at all, let alone so far away from home while you are pregnant with your second miracle child? And then why would you complain about it to the camera after the fact and not your server?
She definitely could NOT handle that hike. We “did this” last trip. OK I’ve definitely gained weight since 2016 when I last did diamond head. So we did this instead of diamond head. Remember my trip it literally rained like 5” everyday on Oahu? Well..we tried to squeeze this hike in. Got there, got 80% to the top…the storm came in. Omg it was terrifying. Scary and it was a dumb ass decision. We had to run down 😂

Gin saw pavement and thought ”Easy.” And it sorta could be but there are some steep slopes. And when you’re trying to beat a storm and wind and hail, it was not easy for sure 😂 She’s massive and lazy, it wouldn’t be easy for her on a calm sunny day.

We aren’t even doing Oahu this year even though we own at Aulani…I need a break from that island after that trip! Oh and someone smashed our mustang that night we did the hike at Aulani too 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Might be a bit of a vent but my husband tested positive with COVID on New Year’s Eve (happy new year!🙄) so has been quarantined in the master bedroom, I’m on our basement couch. I’ve been doing everything to take care of him, our home and our almost 2 year old. I’ve been masked all day from when she wakes until after she’s asleep. Today she woke up with a fever and cough. I’m still negative (not even faint lines!). We’ve avoided it until now by cancelling trips and actually being careful.

All that to say, I’ve been thinking about Jenn and how hard she has it. She really deserved that vacation you guys!

Also, ads in tattle are on point. I got two different ads for this 😂
Might be too late but ask his Dr for paxlovid. It was a miracle for me. I tested positive the last day before break.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Yeah I thought the “school of life” comment was a definite hint they are leaning towards homeschooling 😞 The thought of the Trackers homeschooling is grim.
I am leaning towards homeschool. There is no way in hell I see them getting him ready for school everyday and having to take him there and back and/or get him off the bus. But the way they spend money and think the are of celebrity status I could see them sending him to a private school and Stanny Z being his transportation. If by chance they do homeschool I truly hope they get an actual educator to teach him. Not either of them doing it and then getting some shady stan with educator credentials with the authority to sign off on it to satisfy any type of state homeschool requirements.

Reactions: 15
I’ve truly never seen 2 people more miserable in paradise.

It really must suck to be them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
I'm going into jump into the comments about Dim's eating habits - we watched way way back when they first started the channel and he did NOT eat like this. He had recently stopped being a vegetarian and was quite thin, dinner always consisted of chicken breast (no red meat), rice (yes, rice), black beans, and maybe a veggie like broccoli....and yes, he ate pasta, but only corkscrew pasta, they ate it frequently. He definitely has a horrible sugar addiction and would have cheat days where he would would binge massive amounts of ice cream and cookies. He also did work out videos (so did she but less regularly). Even more shocking ... Greasy Spice DID cook and prep like an adult. She would put chicken in marinade and freeze it so it was simple to thaw and cook. She made bread in a bread machine on a regular basis. WTF is going on now? I wonder if it's their over the top entitlement - they want what they want when they want it and "damn it give it to me!" attitude that has changed everything? They have always been ridiculously immature and I said this years ago on guru - they are like watching two 14 year old's playing house ... and I don't think that will ever change ... even with two children.
#lyingsackofcraptrackers

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Might be too late but ask his Dr for paxlovid. It was a miracle for me. I tested positive the last day before break.
They’re saving that for severe cases and more high risk patients, but they said maybe tomorrow. I swear I’ve been on the phone with one doctor or another all day.

Sorry you're coping with a poorly family.

BUT that washing machine ad looks like Tim's been shooting Jenn's first Only Fans photo. 📸🌮🍤🥠
Thank you!

I choked on my tea when I read this, so thanks for that too! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I had extra time during lunch today to come up with some more possible names for anotherson. Using blabber mouth Gin's clues:
  • Could be a fruit/vegetable
  • Goes well with the name Jack (this was originally supposed to be Jackson's name and they said they may call him this when he is older)
  • A girls name that would fit perfectly in a song with the name Jack
  • A boys name derived from the girls name that would fit perfectly in a song with Jack
I am listing out the names as boy/girl but any of them could be for any gender :) Most of my information is from Google so if something is not 100% correct, I apologize, like I said I did this during my short lunch break while at work. I know some of this is a reach and again, it is for entertainment purposes only.

Boys name - Elliott
Girls name - Ellie/Eloise
Fruit/vegetable relation - Elliot blueberry is a species of Vaccinium in the blueberry group.
Song relation - Ramblin' Jack Elliott (American folk singer and songwriter)
Movie relation - E.T.
Note - J$ loves blueberries

Boys name - Theodore/Theo/Teddy
Girls name - Terri/Tari/Theodora/Thelma
Fruit/vegetable relation - Theodore fruit tree, the fruit is large and flat, orange-red in color with a sweet, mild flavor.
Song relation - Dear Theodosia (from Hamilton)
Note - Gin's mothers name was Tari

Boys name - Julian
Girls name - Julianne
Fruit/vegetable relation - The julienne cut is a traditional French knife technique.
Song relation - Jack and Jill (nursey rhyme)

Boys name - Simon
Girls name - Sally
Fruit/vegetable relation - The persimmon is the edible fruit of a number of species of trees in the genus Diospyros.
Song relation - One of the lyrics in Blink 182's song "I Miss You" is "We can live like Jack and Sally if we want..."
Movie relation - Nightmare Before Christmas

Boys name - Dash/Dashiel/Dean/Dane
Girls name - Daisy/Diane/Dolly/Desi
Fruit/vegetable relation - Dean's Dairy and Jimmy Dean are both food companies.
Song relation - Jack and Diane (by John Cougar Mellencamp)
Movie relation - The Incredibles
Pop culture relation - Middle name of Kourtney Kardashian's son, Mason Disick (we all know Gin thinks she is a socialite like the Kardashian's)

Boys name - Harry
Girls name - Harriett
Fruit/vegetable relation - Could not find much on this except for the fruit delivery company, Harry and David's.
Song relation - Singer Harry Styles (who Gin is obsessed with)
Movie relation - Harry Potter (Dim and Gin had one of their weddings in front of Hogwarts at Universal)

Boys name - Liam
Girls name - Lillian/Lilly
Fruit/vegetable relation - The Lily is a type of flower (maybe they think that makes it a vegetable?)
Song relation - Lily, Rosemary an Jack of Hearts (by Bob Dylan)
Pop culture relation - Lillian was the name of Walt Disney's wife

Boys name - Louis/Louie
Girls name - Louise
Fruit/vegetable relation - Crab Louie is a type of seafood salad (maybe they think crab is a fruit?)
Song relation - Louie, Louie (by Richard Berry and the Pharaohs)
Pop culture relation - Prince Louis of Wales is the third and youngest child of William, Prince of Wales and Catherine, Princess of Wales.

Boys name - Charles/Charlie/Chuck
Girls name - Charlotte/Charlene
Fruit/vegetable relation - Chuck steak is a cut of beef from the shoulder of a cow (maybe they think a cow eats grass, so that makes it a vegetable?)
Song relation - Unknown, but there are songs by Grateful Dead, Coldplay, The Clash and Red Hot Chili Peppers, etc. all featuring the name Charlie
Movie - Charlotte's Web (this movie was just mentioned in the NYE slog and they named their beautiful lemon pig Wilbur)

Boys name - Lennon
Girls name - Clementine
Fruit/vegetable relation - A clementine is a type of citrus fruit
Song relation - Singer John Lennon

Boys name - Jonathan/John/Johnnie
Girls name - Jackie/Jane
Fruit/vegetable relation - Jonathan is a type of apple
Song relation - Johnny Be Goode (by Chuck Berry)

Boys name - Kale
Girls name - Kaley/Kalyn/Kaitlin
Fruit/vegetable relation - Kale, or leaf cabbage, belongs to a group of cabbage cultivars grown for their edible leaves.
Note - I believe Gin has a former friend named Kaley?

Boys name - Colby/Cody
Girls name - Colbie
Fruit/vegetable relation - Colby is a type of cheese (maybe they think cheese is a vegetable?)
Pop culture relation - Suite Life of Zach and Cody was a show on Disney Channel

Boys name - Benjamin/Benedict/Bennett/Bentley/Bartlett/Barry
Girls name - Benedette/Benjamina/Benae/Bianca
Fruit/vegetable relation - Bartlett is a type of pear
Pop culture relation - Benedict Cumberbatch was the actor that played Dr. Strange

Boys name - Oliver/Ollie
Girls name - Olivia/Olive
Fruit/vegetable relation - Botanically speaking, olives are technically fruits because the stones inside are the seeds of the Olea europaea tree.
Pop culture relation - Popeye's wife was named Olive Oyl

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Spent the day prepping for tomorrow's massive category 5 storm that they're calling a "bomb cyclone" and which the NWS has stated "threat to life likely" and we haven't even recovered or dried out from the NYE storm which caused unprecedented flooding we haven't had in decades. This one's bringing crazy winds with it, so no doubt the power will go out, and we'll have even more unprecedented flooding and mudslides on top of the mudslides that are still hazards on roads and highways. There was already an egg shortage, and now there are like no eggs left. This makes these turds wasting eggs for their stupid tradition even more obnoxious, plus the fact that they eat like 12 dozen eggs each every day.

It's going to be a shitshow at best the next few days, or as I heard on the news today about another shitshow over at Capitol Hill, a "feces festival".

I know for sure my fridge will not warm up to 66º because I won't be opening it 250 times if the power goes out. 🫠 And also because it's a well-maintained fridge that's much better than the Bojos' even though I can't afford to go on multiple cuntcierge cruises every year. I mean, technically with my savings I supposed I could but I'm not a bleeping fool. 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Spent the day prepping for tomorrow's massive category 5 storm that they're calling a "bomb cyclone" and which the NWS has stated "threat to life likely" and we haven't even recovered or dried out from the NYE storm which caused unprecedented flooding we haven't had in decades. This one's bringing crazy winds with it, so no doubt the power will go out, and we'll have even more unprecedented flooding and mudslides on top of the mudslides that are still hazards on roads and highways. There was already an egg shortage, and now there are like no eggs left. This makes these turds wasting eggs for their stupid tradition even more obnoxious, plus the fact that they eat like 12 dozen eggs each every day.

It's going to be a shitshow at best the next few days, or as I heard on the news today about another shitshow over at Capital Hill, a "feces festival".
Take care, Quasi!! That sounds awful. Most of my family is in CA, and my BIL is near SF. I really hope everything will be OK for you - I can't imagine what it must be like there since these types of storms aren't normal at all. 😔

Reactions: 12
First post and I really try hard not to say anything bad… but I just watched a bit of Hawaii and holly hanna it’s just an eating fest! They look like they are really going thru the motions and not having fun. Maybe they edited out all the beach/swimming activities because it’s the plates of food that sell? Idk… but it’s just too excessive! Maybe the vegan foods at home are to make up for the trips? But they just appear starving.

Also did Tim really film a hot dog between his legs? Yes, yes he did- I am too tried to find the right video for you all. Not sure if anyone caught that.

I am sick with covid and isolating in my bedroom… I really shouldn’t have burned thru Hawaii.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Take care, Quasi!! That sounds awful. Most of my family is in CA, and my BIL is near SF. I really hope everything will be OK for you - I can't imagine what it must be like there since these types of storms aren't normal at all. 😔
Thanks! I've had so much anxiety all day. My biggest concern is for my parents' property which I'm watching (along with their goats and cat) and they live in the foothills down a windy road next to a creek and also have lots of trees on their property and I already spent so much time clearing all the branches that already fell + clearing the drains. I'm just really hoping mother nature fizzles out and their goats, cat will continue being safe and their property will just be super muddy for days upon days at best. There are only 2 out of the next 10 days in which rain isn't in the forecast... this is some crazy tit. I can't even imagine, if I had a child, leaving them with a babysitter tonight to go to a theme park tonight. 🤡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I'm going into jump into the comments about Dim's eating habits - we watched way way back when they first started the channel and he did NOT eat like this. He had recently stopped being a vegetarian and was quite thin, dinner always consisted of chicken breast (no red meat), rice (yes, rice), black beans, and maybe a veggie like broccoli....and yes, he ate pasta, but only corkscrew pasta, they ate it frequently. He definitely has a horrible sugar addiction and would have cheat days where he would would binge massive amounts of ice cream and cookies. He also did work out videos (so did she but less regularly). Even more shocking ... Greasy Spice DID cook and prep like an adult. She would put chicken in marinade and freeze it so it was simple to thaw and cook. She made bread in a bread machine on a regular basis. WTF is going on now? I wonder if it's their over the top entitlement - they want what they want when they want it and "damn it give it to me!" attitude that has changed everything? They have always been ridiculously immature and I said this years ago on guru - they are like watching two 14 year old's playing house ... and I don't think that will ever change ... even with two children.
#lyingsackofcraptrackers
I didn’t watch them way back when. What you’ve told here is stunning to me. Never would I guess this Was so.

It's going to be a shitshow at best the next few days, or as I heard on the news today about another shitshow over at Capitol Hill, a "feces festival".

I know for sure my fridge will not warm up to 66º because I won't be opening it 250 times if the power goes out. 🫠 And also because it's a well-maintained fridge that's much better than the Bojos' even though I can't afford to go on multiple cuntcierge cruises every year. I mean, technically with my savings I supposed I could but I'm not a bleeping fool. 😉
I’m fairly new here. What part of the country are you in?

Reactions: 5

A fellow northern CA resident! I’m glad to hear you’re prepared. We are just hoping the sump pump continues to work so we can avoid any more flooding! We spent NYE pumping and bailing water for about four hours. I would like to avoid that again!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Down in Los Angeles we are also on a major storm watch here. As the NWS just alerted, “damaging winds, heavy rain and flooding”

We’ve got phones/laptops/iPads charged and gas in the car if we have to leave due to mudslides from the drought-ridden, dry ass foothills.

Stay safe and if we lose power, let’s not waste any battery life on the Trackers! Haha

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
A fellow northern CA resident! I’m glad to hear you’re prepared. We are just hoping the sump pump continues to work so we can avoid any more flooding! We spent NYE pumping and bailing water for about four hours. I would like to avoid that again!
Glad you've got a sump pump!! Imagine if Ginn "I'm sad it's gloomy on NYE" Slacker had to deal with a flood that night! She'd probably just be stuffing her face with those jalapeno poppers and salty noodles while passively asking Dim if he wants some towels from the laundry room to soak up the water. 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Glad you've got a sump pump!! Imagine if Ginn "I'm sad it's gloomy on NYE" Slacker had to deal with a flood that night! She'd probably just be stuffing her face with those jalapeno poppers and salty noodles while passively asking Dim if he wants some towels from the laundry room to soak up the water. 😆
Right?? And to be upset because she had to “work” and it ruined the NYE vibe 🙄

(Side note, my son is also stationed in Monterey and I just texted him to be safe but he’s in barracks up on the hill so he should be good!)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Down in Los Angeles we are also on a major storm watch here. As the NWS just alerted, “damaging winds, heavy rain and flooding”

We’ve got phones/laptops/iPads charged and gas in the car if we have to leave due to mudslides from the drought-ridden, dry ass foothills.

Stay safe and if we lose power, let’s not waste any battery life on the Trackers! Haha
Not that they have many stans in CA nor do they seem to care about them considering the 10am EST live show start time on Saturday, but it would be at least a silver lining if so many potential stans here lost power (and of course didn't bother having charged phones and power banks) that they wouldn't be able to catch the early morning live show.

Damn, this thing is massive (words Dim has never heard said to him, by the way)!
Screen Shot 2023-01-03 at 9.47.22 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.