The Tim Tracker #110 I just took a glucose test, turns out I'm 100% that b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He could attend FL free PK4 in August 2024, as he will be 4 on September 1 of that year. He’ll be among the oldest in the class simply because he has a November birthday.
Regular Kindergarten for him would begin August 2025 when he’s 5, almost 6.
He might benefit from that delay. BUT he needs some structure right now!

Reactions: 6
I assume whether or not Buddy goes to school hinges a lot on Planny B (or C or D or...). I assume they planned to have Lean homeschool him for quite a while. And maybe even be homeschooled his whole education--be that Lean or someone else. I kind of get the feeling they want to shield him from anything out of their control, including his education. But Lean went a threw a wrench into that and now they seem to be stuck with a nanny they don't really seem to be thrilled with.

Obviously a lot of assumptions going on here. They might surprise us and are planning on sending him to school at some point. Maybe Planny is a great homeschooler. Maybe they have a great relationship with the new nanny already and are just choosing to not show that on camera. Even though Lean wasn't on camera, she just always seemed to the there on vacations. So, who knows?

I just look at how badly Buddy wants to interact with other kids. His only wish? To go to the playground. He was asking if the school bus was taking him to school and Dim shoots him down with the "school of life" BS. This is the kind of thing they say, along with the strict napping, the feeding him themselves, the lack of potty-training, etc., that lead me to homeschooling.
Hmmm. When did buddy ask about the school bus taking him by to school?!

Reactions: 7
He might benefit from that delay. BUT he needs some structure right now!
Agree! He could be in a 2 yo preschool. My son did 2 mornings a week at his age. Not a nanny and a mom who can’t even take you to the playground by herself.

Reactions: 11
Hmmm. When did buddy ask about the school bus taking him by to school?!
It was on the Kualoa Ranch tour. You ride in an old bus with the windows taken out. Tim and Jenn seemed to hype it up like J$ was going to ride in a school bus. In my eyes, to a 3 year old, a school bus is yellow. Honestly, I don't even think this was a school bus in its previous life. School busses have smaller windows and higher seats.

Screen Shot 2023-01-03 at 7.04.13 PM.png

Yeah I thought the “school of life” comment was a definite hint they are leaning towards homeschooling 😞 The thought of the Trackers homeschooling is grim.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Agree. @Orangebird you kitchen is gorgeous. I think the Trackers kitchen looks like every other 2005 built subdivision kitchen. My last house was built in 2004 and it had a very similar floor plan and features. It wouldn't shock me if we had the same builder. It's that similar. Same tile, same counter, same cabinets. They just haven't done any sort of updating. New counters, new backsplash, have someone come in and refinish the cabinets--that would be cheaper that first class round trip flight to Hawaii.

But, they need to stop using their countertops as a dumping ground. The first new years resolution should have been--we won't go to bed at night until the counter is clear and sanitized. Next, they need clean the grout on their tile. It drives me insane how absolutely filthy that grout is. They are disgusting pigs.
It is quite unsanitary

Might be a bit of a vent but my husband tested positive with COVID on New Year’s Eve (happy new year!🙄) so has been quarantined in the master bedroom, I’m on our basement couch. I’ve been doing everything to take care of him, our home and our almost 2 year old. I’ve been masked all day from when she wakes until after she’s asleep. Today she woke up with a fever and cough. I’m still negative (not even faint lines!). We’ve avoided it until now by cancelling trips and actually being careful.

All that to say, I’ve been thinking about Jenn and how hard she has it. She really deserved that vacation you guys!

Also, ads in tattle are on point. I got two different ads for this 😂
Sorry you're coping with a poorly family.

BUT that washing machine ad looks like Tim's been shooting Jenn's first Only Fans photo. 📸🌮🍤🥠

Let's play a game. Which one is Gin and which one is Charlize Theron from "Monster"?
View attachment 1852101View attachment 1852103

(Thank you, @Galorious for the picture)
LOL that's EXACTLY what I thought she looked like when I posted it. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I did notice that this year they didn't even attempt to make health oriented goals like last year. It's almost like they are saying duck it to at least attempting to be healthier. Oh wait, Dim said he wanted to do a race but I really don't count that so much since it's mostly about him earning a plastic medal.
I hope he DOES try a RunDisney race, and I'll laugh when he gets swept for not keeping pace by stopping for every character. Or the outrage that he's not in corral A. I can just hear him say "don't you know who I am?"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
7E17E386-AFBA-4734-9E6A-48DD4080D5AA.jpeg

038B7FBC-B66D-4FAA-8C0B-A876D5131B16.jpeg
Thought I’d share this years tree trunk ornament. Every year I make a decoration out of a cutting from the tree, and always focus on something special from the year. Last summer we went to Disneyland for our honeymoon so it only seemed fitting.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.