The Tim Tracker #110 I just took a glucose test, turns out I'm 100% that b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Googled:

“Florida was one of the first states in the country to offer free prekindergarten to all 4-year-olds. Children must live in Florida and be 4 years old on or before Sept. 1 of the current school year to be eligible.”
J$ = Sept. 2024

“Children in Florida are not required to attend either the state's prekindergarten or kindergarten programs, but are required to attend school the year they turn 6 by Feb. 1.”

“Children enrolled in preschool programs (4 years of age on or before September 15) are considered to be of compulsory school attendance age. Or otherwise satisfactorily pass an academic readiness screening upon enrollment in grade 1. School boards may adopt an early admissions policy.”

“Florida Law (Section 1003.21, Florida Statutes) states that all children who are either six years of age, who will be six years old by February 1 of any school year, or who are older than six years of age but who have not attained the age of 16 years, must attend school regularly during the entire school term.”

Floridian tattlers - does this mean J$ has to BE six or TURN six in the school year??

Additionally….
When a student reaches 16 years of age he/she is no longer required to attend school if he/she files the required formal declaration of intent to terminate school enrollment with the school district and the declaration is signed by the parent. The declaration must acknowledge that leaving school will likely reduce the student's earning potential. The school district is required to notify the child's parent or legal guardian that the student has filed a declaration of intent to leave school.

Reactions: 6
He could attend FL free PK4 in August 2024, as he will be 4 on September 1 of that year. He’ll be among the oldest in the class simply because he has a November birthday.
Regular Kindergarten for him would begin August 2025 when he’s 5, almost 6.

Reactions: 8
The thumb nail for their latest baby moon. Jackson face is a big difference when he’s with Jen and then Tim alone. You can tell who he has more of a connection to.
I think about this meme a lot when I think about their parenting. Tim is the gold trash bag.
gold bag.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i'm still trying to wrap my head around the part where Timmy Boy doesn't eat rice / noodles (i'm not sure if pasta is in there as well?) - I get it - you don't have to eat everything but for the love of God expand your palette at least a little beyond hot dogs / hamburgers and bacon. My DH didn't eat rice until we were married - he now loves it. Again, i understand, everyone is different but 2 burgers in the same day - WTF? (and BTW - my children love rice in all forms as well). J$ is only 3 and he is only eating what the trashbags (my new name for them for 2023 - LOL!!) are feeding him. and JFC let the kid feed himself already - so what if he gets dirty or misses his mouth a few times, let him be a kid!!!!
What I'd love to know is what the hell was he eating back when he was avoiding red meat since that's primarily what he eats now. Was it just bread bread and more bread with a side of eggies?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I did notice that this year they didn't even attempt to make health oriented goals like last year. It's almost like they are saying duck it to at least attempting to be healthier. Oh wait, Dim said he wanted to do a race but I really don't count that so much since it's mostly about him earning a plastic medal.

And he has really been picking up weight recently. It hasn't been as apparent as it was with Jenbo but you are really starting to see it now with his cookie baby shot in Hawaii and those God awful swimshorts. I am shocked that neither of them have more health complications than they claim to have. And I know we have burger tracker but do we have something similar to mark down how much mercury someone ingests. I swear she's had fish at least once a day in Hawaii or some sort of seafood. I hope for Nanny B's sake she had her own bathroom during said trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Might be a bit of a vent but my husband tested positive with COVID on New Year’s Eve (happy new year!🙄) so has been quarantined in the master bedroom, I’m on our basement couch. I’ve been doing everything to take care of him, our home and our almost 2 year old. I’ve been masked all day from when she wakes until after she’s asleep. Today she woke up with a fever and cough. I’m still negative (not even faint lines!). We’ve avoided it until now by cancelling trips and actually being careful.

All that to say, I’ve been thinking about Jenn and how hard she has it. She really deserved that vacation you guys!

Also, ads in tattle are on point. I got two different ads for this 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I was just thinking - maybe Timmy Boy has got the man boobs going so he can breastfeed Prop#2? He is narcissistic enough to believe he can do it. he already tracks Jenny4Dinners cycle why not add this as well? What a loser and trashbag.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I was just thinking - maybe Timmy Boy has got the man boobs going so he can breastfeed Prop#2? He is narcissistic enough to believe he can do it. he already tracks Jenny4Dinners cycle why not add this as well? What a loser and trashbag.
They're so dumb they actually might believe that's an actual possibility. Perhaps Dim thinks that old 90's movie Junior is based on a true story.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’re absolutely pathetic saying it took them and Jackson six days to adjust to the time zone. Don’t they know that people fly all over the world and don’t need a week to get used to the different time.

There are plenty of little kids from around the world that are ready for their Disney World vacation as soon as they step off the plane.

Reactions: 22
They’re absolutely pathetic saying it took them and Jackson six days to adjust to the time zone. Don’t they know that people fly all over the world and don’t need a week to get used to the different time.

There are plenty of little kids from around the world that are ready for their Disney World vacation as soon as they step off the plane.
I mentioned here before that it took my then 4 year old a day to adjust to central European time after flying there on a red-eye. Arrival day wasn't fun but everyone was adjusted by the next morning. It's not hard but likely too much work for these two.

Reactions: 9
“Florida Law (Section 1003.21, Florida Statutes) states that all children who are either six years of age, who will be six years old by February 1 of any school year, or who are older than six years of age but who have not attained the age of 16 years, must attend school regularly during the entire school term.”

Floridian tattlers - does this mean J$ has to BE six or TURN six in the school year??
The year that he is six on February 1st, so 2/1/2025, he needs to be in some sort of school program. Whether it be private, public, FL Virtual, another homeschool program or even unschooling. Lots of unschoolers here for some reason.

I don't think J$ will be the oldest in his class, or even close. There are a lot of parents here who hold back their June/July/August babies (particularly boys) and don't start them until the following year. My younger daughter is an end of September baby (the cutoff is September 1st) and she's never been close to being one of the oldest.

Reactions: 12
I see some people are wearing masks at the food place in their video, but the pregnant woman isn’t. She’s just stuffing her face with beige food.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I don't live in FL but I'm sure there are plenty of preschool programs they can enroll him in for educational and socialization purposes (and to make friends he can have playdates with) But what am I saying that would require him to be potty trained, cut back on his sleep schedule and have responsible parents that will get him to school on time & encourage him having friends he can meet at the playground

Reactions: 11
I don't live in FL but I'm sure there are plenty of preschool programs they can enroll him in for educational and socialization purposes (and to make friends he can have playdates with) But what am I saying that would require him to be potty trained, cut back on his sleep schedule and have responsible parents that will get him to school on time & encourage him having friends he can meet at the playground
I've looked at this before and while they won't require him to be potty trained to accept him, they will most likely require potty training to be in the room with appropriate aged kids, ie: he'd be in with the babies if he requires changing. There is both a Goddard School (2ish miles) and a Primrose School (5ish miles) very close to their house. Both have the prestigious names they look for in things. The problem is, there is absolutely no way they can be held to any sort of schedule and they would very quickly lose control of the things they are so regimented about like not being allowed to feed himself or the insane napping.

Did I miss the giveaway?
It's this Saturday at 10EST. Will Jenn actually be awake at 10am? This must be a time where Bea will have J$ because how will they manage a kid and this clusterfuck?

Reactions: 9
Is this who Jenn is modelling herself on these days?
19B9430B-FD89-4DA6-A620-CB6B11026663.png

90F35D03-00A6-45DD-BCE5-5D76AF791E42.jpeg

B646EE76-A8BA-4E67-B371-3839EF9FA8AE.png

3BD1D2C0-7603-402F-8719-1D8CA643513F.jpeg

A600463E-5938-4A5B-890D-8483E5EE14D6.jpeg

CF753FEF-FFEA-49F5-B145-5F341B26B960.jpeg

CC5B7833-B91B-401B-B884-BFAA54562888.png

0323CC23-1B6A-4E74-BB70-A699811409FD.jpeg

AB21529C-860D-4A30-BFDD-F0CD9CECEEAA.jpeg

Vanessa’s sister looks a bit like a slimmer Tim, too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I assume whether or not Buddy goes to school hinges a lot on Planny B (or C or D or...). I assume they planned to have Lean homeschool him for quite a while. And maybe even be homeschooled his whole education--be that Lean or someone else. I kind of get the feeling they want to shield him from anything out of their control, including his education. But Lean went a threw a wrench into that and now they seem to be stuck with a nanny they don't really seem to be thrilled with.

Obviously a lot of assumptions going on here. They might surprise us and are planning on sending him to school at some point. Maybe Planny is a great homeschooler. Maybe they have a great relationship with the new nanny already and are just choosing to not show that on camera. Even though Lean wasn't on camera, she just always seemed to the there on vacations. So, who knows?

I just look at how badly Buddy wants to interact with other kids. His only wish? To go to the playground. He was asking if the school bus was taking him to school and Dim shoots him down with the "school of life" BS. This is the kind of thing they say, along with the strict napping, the feeding him themselves, the lack of potty-training, etc., that lead me to homeschooling.

Reactions: 15
So only 48K views on their last Hawaii video almost 24 hours later. That’s like Tim at a dinner show level.

They have to be freaking out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.