The Tim Tracker #110 I just took a glucose test, turns out I'm 100% that b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm still trying to wrap my head around the part where Timmy Boy doesn't eat rice / noodles (i'm not sure if pasta is in there as well?) - I get it - you don't have to eat everything but for the love of God expand your palette at least a little beyond hot dogs / hamburgers and bacon. My DH didn't eat rice until we were married - he now loves it. Again, i understand, everyone is different but 2 burgers in the same day - WTF? (and BTW - my children love rice in all forms as well). J$ is only 3 and he is only eating what the trashbags (my new name for them for 2023 - LOL!!) are feeding him. and JFC let the kid feed himself already - so what if he gets dirty or misses his mouth a few times, let him be a kid!!!!

Reactions: 25
WOW - I guess Jenny4Dinners has never heard of the word - HUMILITY!!!! Stating they can go wherever they want, buy whatever they want ....
this coming from a trashbag who can't drive, is dependent on a spouse who cares more about furry characters then his own family, can't cook unless it comes out of a cardboard box with picture cards (and she still burns the dinner), doesn't give 2 shits about the miracle child or the one who she is carrying, can't clean her own house, the list is endless. And the last thing you do when your child breaks one of his toys is right away order him a new one. He needs to learn that he needs to take care of his stuff. And as far as the storage unit - i predict that Timmy Boy will be living there in 2023 - to get away from Jenny4Dinners. There is no way he is going to be able to film videos and take care of 3 children. He went to Hawaii for 10 days and looks like garbage. We have all established here that Jennbo does not get up or care for J$, so it's all on Timmy Boy. But i am not feeling sorry for him, this is all his fault. When we became parents, all those years ago, it was and still is, a shared responsibility. You suck Timmy Boy and JennBo - BIG TIME!!!!! 🖕
Curious because I didn't watch...what was she saying thing in context to? She is so bleeping full of herself. :sick:

Reactions: 8
i'm still trying to wrap my head around the part where Timmy Boy doesn't eat rice / noodles (i'm not sure if pasta is in there as well?) - I get it - you don't have to eat everything but for the love of God expand your palette at least a little beyond hot dogs / hamburgers and bacon. My DH didn't eat rice until we were married - he now loves it. Again, i understand, everyone is different but 2 burgers in the same day - WTF? (and BTW - my children love rice in all forms as well). J$ is only 3 and he is only eating what the trashbags (my new name for them for 2023 - LOL!!) are feeding him. and JFC let the kid feed himself already - so what if he gets dirty or misses his mouth a few times, let him be a kid!!!!

I have a friend. Very sweet lady. She thinks anything past burgers and other basic stereotypical "American" food (chicken pot pie, fried chicken, spaghetti, and basic Mexican food (Taco Bell type food or very Americanized Mexican) etc) is exotic. I remember her saying she thinks Middle Eastern food is spicy. I said Middle Eastern food has flavor. If you think flavor is spicy, then you have pretty bland taste buds (reminds me of a FRE of Dawn saying whatever she was eating had flavor and also she can taste the strawberries (no tit).

There is a reason why foreigners think American's won't eat their food when they are in their country................:(:rolleyes: They all think we are like Tim and Jenn. To be fair. I live near DC and I've seen some rude ass non-American tourists in Washington, DC. So it does go both ways.

Reactions: 11
Why do they have to say this? It’s not like they never get to spend any time alone. Their pda’s are so insincere, why do they feel the need to do it? Who are they trying to convince? We obviously go on too much on here about them not really being able to stand each other. You’re not fooling anyone trackers 😝
I used to call this on social media (back when I was on it) of the lovey dovey couples that would proclaim their love and perfect lives on FB. It was ALWAYS a huge red flag that there was "trouble in paradise". Sure enough, they would be separated, outed for cheating or divorcing shortly after.

Reactions: 20
I have a friend. Very sweet lady. She thinks anything past burgers and other basic stereotypical "American" food (chicken pot pie, fried chicken, spaghetti, and basic Mexican food (Taco Bell type food or very Americanized Mexican) etc) is exotic. I remember her saying she thinks Middle Eastern food is spicy. I said Middle Eastern food has flavor. If you think flavor is spicy, then you have pretty bland taste buds (reminds me of a FRE of Dawn saying whatever she was eating had flavor and also she can taste the strawberries (no tit).

There is a reason why foreigners think American's won't eat their food when they are in their country................:(:rolleyes: They all think we are like Tim and Jenn. To be fair. I live near DC and I've seen some rude ass non-American tourists in Washington, DC. So it does go both ways.
My sister lives in Saudi with her family. My bro in law is from there. The food is AMAZING! I’ll try anything new - there are just a couple things I won’t touch. You have to expand you horizons! Life is too short!

Reactions: 9
I went to a really excellent all-inclusive in the Dominican Republic several years ago, and the food there was insanely good. Lots of local cuisine or really fancy foods, a great sushi restaurant, etc... And I clearly remember some dude there (very stereotypical American-looking dude) exclaiming how badly he wanted to be home so he could "eat some normal food for a change".

This is Tim if he ever ventures out of the US again.

Reactions: 15
Curious because I didn't watch...what was she saying thing in context to? She is so bleeping full of herself. :sick:
I just pulled it from another tattler stating it earlier in this thread:

Jenn says that 2022 was a very good year for them in every way.
They were able to go where ever that wanted to go.
Eat whatever they wanted to eat.
Buy whatever they wanted to buy . . .

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Did Jackson just not eat dinner with them? They put him to bed and then they ate dinner. They even had the iPad out and were watching a show without Jackson there. So I guess the iPad is always a regular part of dinner time.
J$ ate earlier while they were eating popers. They put him to bed a little after 8pm, his normal bedtime.

J$ gets up with Dimm and takes a morning nap before lunch. Then he takes an afternoon nap and goes to bed around 8pm. I don't have kids, but I believe most parents start weaning children off at least one of their naps by his age. I think Ginn wants to keep J$ on this sleep schedule so she can have her “down time”. Maybe to edit videos or she can take care of the baby one he is delivered. They have said they want to keep the children separated to begin with. So that give some hints of how they think J$ will behave around the baby.

They were watching "House". The doctor show with Hugh Laurie. You can see Ginn watching it while she was cooking their supper after J$ is in bed. In a lot of the homevlog videos, when they are eating at the kitchen table, J$ is always watching something.

Jackson will be 5 next year. I say he won’t go to school bc the hours interfere with napping hours.

As far as the other boy goes… him keeping Jackson awake? Easy sound proof the walls. NOTHING absolutely NOTHING will interfere with nap times.

That wall Tim wants to add shiplack too, I’m now wondering if that’s a shared wall with Jackson’s room. I really do think Tim thinks that is going to be a problem and wants to take care of it.

1672770484565.png

I just noticed the ring on Jenny4Dinners sausage finger is getting pretty tight. Time for another ring Timmy Boy - better put these cookies on hold for now - LOL!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder how long they think they can get away with nap time for? The Buddy just turned three . I'm assuming FL starts kindergarten when they're five, not sure what options they have for pre-k. With those two I don't know if J$ will even potty trained by the time he'd enroll let alone be on a schedule where he's allowed to be awake for a school day. Out of curiosity is kindergarten half a day or full day in FL? I am sort of doubting they'll go the public school route though. I think they'll probably homeschool and it will be God awful. Fun fact, I have a cousin who is about as bad as parenting as Jen is-all five of her kids are fucked up in various ways and she homeshooled them all at various points. In all it was a disaster. When my aunt finally tried to enroll one of the older boys back in school, they barely were able to find a program for him to do because he was so far behind. My dumbass cousin just left them in front of the ocmputer and pretty much let them run amok all day. One of them was found walking to the movie theater-and they lived in a fairly busy city- when he was like twelve in the middle of the day.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I just pulled it from another tattler stating it earlier in this thread:

Jenn says that 2022 was a very good year for them in every way.
They were able to go where ever that wanted to go.
Buy whatever they wanted to buy . . .
There will be consequences...

I wonder how long they think they can get away with nap time for? The Buddy just turned three . I'm assuming FL starts kindergarten when they're five, not sure what options they have for pre-k. With those two I don't know if J$ will even potty trained by the time he'd enroll let alone be on a schedule where he's allowed to be awake for a school day. Out of curiosity is kindergarten half a day or full day in FL? I am sort of doubting they'll go the public school route though. I think they'll probably homeschool and it will be God awful. Fun fact, I have a cousin who is about as bad as parenting as Jen is-all five of her kids are fucked up in various ways and she homeshooled them all at various points. In all it was a disaster. When my aunt finally tried to enroll one of the older boys back in school, they barely were able to find a program for him to do because he was so far behind. My dumbass cousin just left them in front of the ocmputer and pretty much let them run amok all day. One of them was found walking to the movie theater-and they lived in a fairly busy city- when he was like twelve in the middle of the day.
We have free 4 year old preschool in FL but I don’t think he would be able to start until next fall because he has a November birthday unless there’s a program that would start him next January. Kindergarten is a full day where we live

Reactions: 6
I think Ginn wants to keep J$ on this sleep schedule so she can have her “down time”. Maybe to edit videos or she can take care of the baby one he is delivered.
Lol. No. She wants to keep him on this sleep schedule so she doesn’t have to do anything. That includes editing. She won’t even change his diaper when he shits himself during the lives. Timmifer is the one who takes care of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
We have free 4 year old preschool in FL but I don’t think he would be able to start until next fall because he has a November birthday unless there’s a program that would start him next January. Kindergarten is a full day where we live
Thanks that sort of sounds similar to what we have here.

Reactions: 2
The title of this thread makes me chuckle. TimBo has been taking a BTT for a long time and passing. BTT= witch Tolerance Test. He could pass 1 and 3 hours on 1 foot with his wonky eye closed.

• Haha
Jackson will be 5 next year. I say he won’t go to school bc the hours interfere with napping hours.

As far as the other boy goes… him keeping Jackson awake? Easy sound proof the walls. NOTHING absolutely NOTHING will interfere with nap times.

That wall Tim wants to add shiplack too, I’m now wondering if that’s a shared wall with Jackson’s room. I really do think Tim thinks that is going to be a problem and wants to take care of it.

I forgot it is 2023. So I thinking you meant 4, but you meant 2024, so he will be 5 next year, LOL!! My bust.

Anyway, on Facebook I see these video's of a funny British lady who makes skits of daycare life. I don't remember the channel name. But she has made skits of similar stuff of parents not wanting their kids to have naps or other odd requests parents/guardians make. While she makes fun of the odd requests. She is pointing out the stupid stuff people ask her to do or not do. I wish I could say it is just a Tim and Jenn issue, But it is not.

Reactions: 5
Sorry to go back to the NYE video that I refuse to watch, but I decided to add the Grape Wishes to the Wiki. By my calculations they accomplished 6.5 of the 24 things they wished for in 2022.

Now what I don't understand is why they didn't do more. Actually, I know that answer--it's because they are lazy. I guess I don't understand the point of them doing the grape thing. Obviously, it's just one more thing they saw on TikTok or IG and decided to make it one of their countless "traditions". But most of these wishes are just things they want to do. Is that what this grape thing is meant to be to them? Just a list of goals for the year? And most of these are things they could have accomplished if only they, you know, actually went out and did them. Or do they think the Hoarders crew was going to knock on the door to clean out the spare room or a mermaid will magically show up in the pool to teach Buddy how to swim

• Heart
My goodness, some idiot gave these entitled twats 10 bucks. Why ?? I have no words! Surely give that $10 to the homeless. There’s not even a thank you from them😡
They would have been better off giving to Damar Hamlin's go fund me for charity, they have raised over 4 million since what happened last night.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes their big luck is the YouTube channel. No other mystery windfall needed. They might have sold a lot of merchandise at their peak. I do believe they spent more than they brought in in 2022. When have they had any bad luck? The removal from Disney and Universal media lists? Other than that they seem Teflon coated as others have said.
Or wax paper coated, if you ask Ginn. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.