The Tim Tracker #11 two aholes and a baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wearing clothes way too small for him as he balloons out larger every day. One of these times his shorts will split down the middle, and I hope Molly
catches it on camera. Also, didn't he just get a ton of shorts for Christmas? 🤣
Jenn bought him 2 or 3 pairs that she couldn't even wrap or put in a gift bag for him.

I think they were a 34 waist maybe 36.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jenn bought him 2 or 3 pairs that she couldn't even wrap or put in a gift bag for him.

I think they were a 34 waist maybe 36.
dat ass is at least a 38 but I’m wagering a 40

Florida Resident Edits has a new video out.

So today this board has made me nearly piss myself laughing and gag so hard I threw up in my mouth.

food coming out of Dairy’s mouth is worse than when it’s going in

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Molten lava meatloaf stuffed with hot dogs 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

There’s an idea for your next home vloogggg Dimothy and Dairy, try to see what kind of tit you can combine and jam into your face holes
Yeah I strongly suspect he likes his molten lava buns stuffed with hotdogs if ya catch my drift. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched FRE video of Jenn eating at Universal....that is just ridiculous. I mean I know she eats like a horse, but that ending. 😮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Just watched FRE video of Jenn eating at Universal....that is just ridiculous. I mean I know she eats like a horse, but that ending. 😮
She eats like a cow with dental pain.

I'm not impressed by anyone jamming huge amounts of food in one's mouth the way she does. I was taught it is disrespectful to those who made it as well as the animals it is derived from. It's like when you give a dog treat and the dude swollows it whole and wants another. NO!

Eat slow, appreciate every bite. Don't be a Jenn.

• Haha
She eats like a cow with dental pain.

I'm not impressed by anyone jamming huge amounts of food in one's mouth the way she does. I was taught it is disrespectful to those who made it as well as the animals it is derived from. It's like when you give a dog treat and the dude swollows it whole and wants another. NO!

Eat slow, appreciate every bite. Don't be a Jenn.
Yep. I agree.

And at this point, it can't even be that she's mindfully trolling everyone. I just think she thinks she can do no wrong and looks good in everything she does on camera. Because a typical person would see themselves on camera doing that once and be mortified. She, however, doesn't see anything wrong with it.

Reactions: 15
It's the rolling back the eyes.... Bet that is the closest to her orgasm face that Tim has ever seen. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I came to this page because I was annoyed by Tim and Jenn and wanted to see what others thought about them. I’m slowly starting to think the people on here don’t like any of the vloggers. I love Jackie! So what if she’s perky. At least she shows interesting things. I like Dev and Adam and Nate. Not sure where all the hate is coming from. And even with Tim and Jenn...it feels like everything they do is criticized. They’re not completely horrible all the time. Would be nice to see a few positive posts on here. Is it just me?

Reactions: 8
I came to this page because I was annoyed by Tim and Jenn and wanted to see what others thought about them. I’m slowly starting to think the people on here don’t like any of the vloggers. I love Jackie! So what if she’s perky. At least she shows interesting things. I like Dev and Adam and Nate. Not sure where all the hate is coming from. And even with Tim and Jenn...it feels like everything they do is criticized. They’re not completely horrible all the time. Would be nice to see a few positive posts on here. Is it just me?
I dislike Jenn and Tim the most, and find some of the others annoying but don't really hate them. I like Adam, Dylan TPO, BLAB in small doses, and PMM. Jackie is OK. I don't dislike her but I find her voice and tone really grating and it gets hard to listen to... and her videos are too overly gushy for me. I am too cynical and cranky for all that rainbows and puppy dog stuff.

If anyone is interested, Louis Theroux did a podcast with KSI sometime last year (I only listened to it the other day) and in it KSI roughly explains how much money he can make based on number of views. Plus extra depending on how family friendly the content. Its an interesting listen if anyone is interested in working out how much the Trackers could be making per video.

Reactions: 2
I like Adam, Jackie and Nate. I used to like Dev until I found out his it's nice to be nice is all an act and he isn't really nice and can't take any criticism at all.

Reactions: 8
I dont always agree with the views and comments on here and often see the vlogs differently.
However I do agree with the comments about the content and editing. You can do a food review without showing it being shoved in your mouth and then showing us half chewed food.

Rix flix always shows the food but never them eating it which is perfect. One it means they get time to enjoy the food and whilst it's still hot. Secondly they encourage good table manners up viewers.

I really want to see how the parks are operating, the progress on the new rides etc. I dont mind the home vlogs but I would be embarrassed if my house was that messy all the time.
Dont get me wrong my house is not clean and tidy all the time ( I have cats and I work full time) but if I had a visitor it would be acceptable

They have plenty of fan groups you could join. Or just go down in their own comments - since only positivity is allowed there you know... 🙄 This site is for gossip.

You were annoyed by them. Join the club. It was the Gucci sweater for me... what did it for you?

If they did anything worth praise we would discuss it - as we would be shocked.

The ONE bone I will throw to Tim & Jen is that they don’t get together with people they don’t live with and dine without masks on like all the other vloggers do. It enrages me when they do that. I follow SuperEnthused but it really bothers me that she dines no mask with every other damn vlogger - including BLAB who travelled from California so recently.

I much prefer how Molly from AllEars has handled COVID - but to my knowledge she goes to WDW alone and doesn’t meet up to eat with people.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think this is just a gossip site where people share their views because we are all tired of getting shadow banned in Trackers comments for anything they perceive negative. They just want to be praised and worshipped. As far as the other vloggers go, I can give or take them in small doses. I find Katie from BLAB super loud, super obnoxious but I have to admit I enjoy their vlogs. Maybe because there is something in their child-like excitement and enthusiasm about everything they are seeing for the first time that resonates with me, idk. As far as some of the others, I definitely don't dislike them but I think they have become stale.....all doing the same exact thing....rushing to get their video out first for views.

Reactions: 7
I think this is just a gossip site where people share their views because we are all tired of getting shadow banned in Trackers comments for anything they perceive negative. They just want to be praised and worshipped. As far as the other vloggers go, I can give or take them in small doses. I find Katie from BLAB super loud, super obnoxious but I have to admit I enjoy their vlogs. Maybe because there is something in their child-like excitement and enthusiasm about everything they are seeing for the first time that resonates with me, idk. As far as some of the others, I definitely don't dislike them but I think they have become stale.....all doing the same exact thing....rushing to get their video out first for views.
And you are entitled to your opinions, as is everyone else on the site.

I didn’t say (or at least I don’t think I did) that o hate Jackie...but im tired of the lot of them. They are all doing the same schtick and is quite frankly old. I would like to see Disney/universal put a stop to or at least lessen the amount of vlogging for profit in the parks.

Now where you lost me in your post is PCDouche...he’s the worst and he’ll end up with Slacker level disappointment and drama soon enough.

Reactions: 9
For the record, as much as I may go off on the vloggers and rant and rave, I don't "hate" anyone. When I met RixFlix in the parks, I was friendly to him. If I met SE in the parks, I'd be the same. I'm not an asshole. BUT that doesn't mean that I should have to kiss their asses 24x7.

Maybe for the folks that live here in Orlando like myself and @HereForTheT3a22, it's a bit of a different experience to watch all these vloggers because either a) the repetitiveness of content is so much more obvious to us since we are pretty much in the parks all the time ourselves (or driving by them as we go on about our lives) AND b) so often they either flat-out LIE (hello, Trackers) or misrepresent stuff that is happening locally, whether it be weather, traffic, or events simply to get comments and / or a certain response out of their stans.

There's been plenty of times where I, or others, have given props or made positive comments about Tim and Jenn regarding various things. From her breastfeeding to Tim's attentiveness toward caring for Jackson to her coming home from college to care for her mother while ill to Tim's awesome parents. I'm sure I could think of more.

I will, however, agree with you on the comment about "everything they do is criticized." There are many times where things are criticized that I don't feel are warranted (this happened a lot on the other site) - especially certain things about Disney facts or something like that because it'll be stated as if everyone would / should know something got swapped out two weeks ago for something else, or something changed, or everyone knows the ABC ride does XYZ when you LMNOP, or this new food item was introduced on a whim, etc. I get the impression sometimes the peeps saying that actually simply Googled it themselves seconds before and are trying to come off as some authority when they didn't know it either. 🤣 So yeah, I'll give you that.

I think my biggest point in all of this - and sorry for the rambling - is that I just don't feel ANY of these people should be put on some pedestal of untouchable greatness like the stans put them on. They're just a group of individuals who opted not to get (or keep) "real" jobs, decided they wanted a camera in their face all the time, started a YT channel, and some have been more successful than others. But it doesn't make them perfect or immune to criticism - especially when they become fake-like caricatures (i.e. chirpy, positive SE, as an example) and / or develop HUGE egos on top of it (i.e. the Trackers).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.