The Tim Tracker #11 two aholes and a baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually, she was in the Jacksonville or St. Augustine area from what I remember, which would be Flagler (private and expensive so probably not) or UNF.
Yes, I'm familiar with Flagler. My prior neighbor's son is the president of the college, and I go up to St. Augustine all the time. Do you know what video that was mentioned in? Because when I saw all her former addresses, there were none listed in Duval or St. John's but there was one in Gainesville (among Lake Mary, Sanford, Longwood, etc. - all which check out)

Yes, I'm familiar with Flagler. My prior neighbor's son is the president of the college, and I go up to St. Augustine all the time. Do you know what video that was mentioned in? Because when I saw all her former addresses, there were none listed in Duval or St. John's but there was one in Gainesville (among Lake Mary, Sanford, Longwood, etc. - all which check out)
Yeah, she's definitely talked about UF before. I remember one vlog where she said she went to college about 1.5 hours away, which Gainesville is exactly from Orlando. When I first moved to FL I lived briefly in GNV so I traveled between there and Orlando MANY times. Then again, she may not be the best with distance/time ratio... when they lived in Sanford they said it usually took about half an hour to get to WDW. I live about 20 minutes south of Sanford and it takes us a good 45min+ some days to get there.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, she's definitely talked about UF before. I remember one vlog where she said she went to college about 1.5 hours away, which Gainesville is exactly from Orlando. When I first moved to FL I lived briefly in GNV so I traveled between there and Orlando MANY times. Then again, she may not be the best with distance/time ratio... when they lived in Sanford they said it usually took about half an hour to get to WDW. I live about 20 minutes south of Sanford and it takes us a good 45min+ some days to get there.
Yeah, I'm in the Wekiva area and we go up to Gainesville too a lot and we take the backroads up through the Ocala National Forest (like from Altoona) to 19 to 40 to 326 connecting back with 441 up through Micanopy into Gainesville (a much nicer drive than tons of traffic LOL) and I *thought* I remembered what you remembered... and the addresses I always found for her cited a not-the-greatest area near Newnans Lake (where 26 dead-ends). ??

Edited to add: Yes, my DH and I have to travel a lot by car throughout the state - pretty much weekly. 🤣

Can someone catch me up on the dirt on her sister? I missed it somehow lol
Someone a couple of threads back figured out how to find a very public Instagram of her sister that shows her sister is a stripper and pothead living in Colorado now. There is 1 pic that confirms she is Jenn's sister on that Instagram (doesn't show Jenn but their mother) but I don't feel it is in the spirit of Tattle to post such information here.

Has anybody else seen the news story about Jenn being in a car crash 21 years ago but saying that Jenn was 20 years old at the time? Did she lie about her age to authorities or are their multiple Jenns in the state with her last name?

Someone a couple of threads back figured out how to find a very public Instagram of her sister that shows her sister is a stripper and pothead living in Colorado now. There is 1 pic that confirms she is Jenn's sister on that Instagram (doesn't show Jenn but their mother) but I don't feel it is in the spirit of Tattle to post such information here.

Has anybody else seen the news story about Jenn being in a car crash 21 years ago but saying that Jenn was 20 years old at the time? Did she lie about her age to authorities or are their multiple Jenns in the state with her last name?
Where the driver / boyfriend died? Yes, seen it.

There are multiple Jenn's. That wasn't "our" Jenn. I believe someone on Guru (or here) confirmed their age is the same as Jenn and the ages didn't line up with the dates and dates of birth. ( I think Jenn would have been 15-ish or so around the time of that accident in Spring 1999....)

Last edited:
I know all the family names and still can’t find this elusive Instagram.

Unfortunately, this is seen often in my field. People come in, admit they need help, list why they need it and then give up. They go back to living in obliviousness because it’s more comfortable than changing their life. Makes me bang my head against the wall in frustration at times, because I want everyone to feel better. Jenn is likely so comfortable in her misery that getting help=life change. That is likely terrifying for her.

I was about to say! I was a manager of a Wendy’s when I was in college. She couldn’t handle the stress, the paperwork, not to mention handling money! My GM was constantly down our throats about everything.
I dated someone that managed a Wendy's years ago. I enjoyed many many chili cups and baked potatoes during that relationship 😋

All in all this was a good thread and with that being said now it's time for the next one...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.