The Tim Tracker #11 two aholes and a baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as they throw money away, this is something I don't blame them for at all. I would love to buy some of this artwork.
Same, I would love to decorate my house with lots of art like that

SE just posted her legoland video...wonder when Jenn will decide to post theirs

Reactions: 1
I will bet he is feeding himself fully in a month or two, but the family meal will be age 10 maybe. I see them feeding him kiddy crap for a long time. Many parents do this sadly.

It looked fine on the castle one I thought, but not the cat one.
Our little family would KILL to be able to eat together everyday. They are truly missing out on that. They have all these opportunities and instead they are choosing to spend EVERY GODDAMNED DAY at theme parks doing useless tit. Jackson could literally be having the best childhood with two pretty much stay at home parents but they are taking many of those opportunities for granted

Being able to share at least one meal a day together is a huge deal and they aren’t even trying

Reactions: 10
I will bet he is feeding himself fully in a month or two, but the family meal will be age 10 maybe. I see them feeding him kiddy crap for a long time. Many parents do this sadly.
Well his dad exclusively eats kid food so all that kid is going to eat is hot dogs and hamburgers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have an additional theory 😁 they are hanging on with these crappy vlogs that show off Jackpot just enough that the stans will stick around. Once the slot machine can talk they will start a kids channel that they can bring in bank from. Maybe he will be the next JoJo or Ryan since they will age out soon.

Reactions: 2
I have an additional theory 😁 they are hanging on with these crappy vlogs that show off Jackpot just enough that the stans will stick around. Once the slot machine can talk they will start a kids channel that they can bring in bank from. Maybe he will be the next JoJo or Ryan since they will age out soon.
This is an interesting theory but I think their egos are too big to allow their "slot machine" to have his own channel. I think they will hit the Patreon/super chat/channel subscription branches on their fall from the top of the money ride they are on now before doing something like a new channel just for him.

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry...Jackie is starting to grate on my last nerve too. Listening to her force laughter at every goddamn thing that happened during the legoland water show was absolutely horrible.

She’s just as bad as every other annoying vlogger. I’m done with the lot of them honestly

Reactions: 8
There’s an idea for your next home vloogggg Dimothy and Dairy, try to see what kind of tit you can combine and jam into your face holes
They've done this! It's revolting! instead of using the ingredients they have to blend it they keep adding water and it just looks grosser and grosser.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
They've done this! It's revolting! instead of using the ingredients they have to blend it they keep adding water and it just looks grosser and grosser.

Holy tit I missed this one but what in the actual factual duck were they thinking?? Click bait central man, they might as well have added Hot Chick with her tits out into the title for a boost🤢🤢🤢🤢

They did a hamburger stuffed with a hot dog last year 🤮
Ugh I remember that. I thought that was a new low for Tim but now I’m realizing that might be his normal

He really might want to monitor what Jenn posts to her IG
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
C5A128E8-3556-448A-87C7-08A1DBB53F92.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry...Jackie is starting to grate on my last nerve too. Listening to her force laughter at every goddamn thing that happened during the legoland water show was absolutely horrible.

She’s just as bad as every other annoying vlogger. I’m done with the lot of them honestly
Thank you for coming to the dark side with me... even with SE. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Holy tit I missed this one but what in the actual factual duck were they thinking?? Click bait central man, they might as well have added Hot Chick with her tits out into the title for a boost🤢🤢🤢🤢

Ugh I remember that. I thought that was a new low for Tim but now I’m realizing that might be his normal

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 433073
Ahhh you beat me to it......guess that diet isn’t going very well.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thank you for coming to the dark side with me... even with SE. ;)
I was trying to give some of the smaller/newbies the benefit of the doubt but damn it they make it impossible. Nate (Paging Mr. Morrow) does that bleeping obnoxious THANK YOU to just about everything / everyone. Jackie (Super Enthused) is well too super bleeping enthused and just a ray of bleeping sunshine all the time. Giggling and gasping at every stupid thing. I could go on forever baby

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Yeah, the got a lot of tit for that vlog. Even from the stans. About wasting food. About making a disgusting video. It was fun to read! 🤣

Reactions: 3

Speaking of other vloggers... why doesn't PMM get something to make his mask fit around his head. His ears are purple at this point, and I suspect that they may never straighten out. Also, someone once commented that he looked like a giant toddler, and now that's all I see in him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 433073
I...am without words. How is this a body shape? How does his body look like this? Holy tit

People are saying the Trackers look high in their last couch segment. They just look happy that their child is starting to talk. Is Jenn still nursing? It appeared she was alluding to that recently but maybe she has stopped and can begin to "self medicate" again.

Funny thing is once he learns he can disrupt their vlogging by saying things all the time what is going to happen? Will that be the push for Tim to finally return to solo vlogging?
They better not get too happy. Once he really gets to talking they better hope he doesn't start telling them about themselves or bursting their bubbles by saying something they don't want him to say in videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I...am without words. How is this a body shape? How does his body look like this? Holy tit
It’s very rare but men can have muffin tops too 😂
I really hope they go flex at Disney Springs again soon... and get him some bigger shorts! That looks SO uncomfortable. He is not a big guy he just needs to wear pants that don’t cut off circulation.

I was trying to give some of the smaller/newbies the benefit of the doubt but damn it they make it impossible. Nate (Paging Mr. Morrow) does that bleeping obnoxious THANK YOU to just about everything / everyone. Jackie (Super Enthused) is well too super bleeping enthused and just a ray of bleeping sunshine all the time. Giggling and gasping at every stupid thing. I could go on forever baby

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yup. I agree completely. I'm just so over all of them -

---all of the quirks (Jenn acting dumb all the time; SE so bleeping happy all the time),

---all of their schticks and ways of speaking (Nate's hat, Nate's too-small masks; Tim's Kermit voice and always talking in upspeak - "this is air??!"; LlllllllLlllLLllllllllllll -from Jenn ala Pat from SNL),

---all of their little cutesy phrases (ding dang, oh no!, there.... goes ....the ...the.... monoraillllll)

---all of their overused sign-offs (and now it's time to pay the price; thanks for watching RixFlix and now it's time to relax)

---all of their artsy-fartsy camera angles (camera on ground - Adam bicycling toward it from 5,000 miles away; camera on trash can - Josh from WDW Couple rounding a bend and acting like he just noticed it - "oh! oh is that you, viewer? well, we're here today at EPCOT's festival-of-the-month..."

Not to mention all the freebies (merch, food, resort stays), the ridiculous amount of cross-country travel (Adam and BLAB) (and international travel for SE!) during a friggin pandemic, and just the overall impression that these bleeping influencers are so damn important in the grand scheme of things.

Not jealous. Not a hater.

Just OVER it. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.