The Tim Tracker #11 two aholes and a baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh, who cares if they smoke? They're still generally taking care of their child, not outright neglecting him. I don't think Jenn is breastfeeding anymore, since they've talked about getting pregnant again, but she might not know that breastfeeding is a natural birth control.
I don't think anyone cares that they do it aside from the fact that they try to lie and act holier than thou when it comes to stuff like that as if they're saints.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, the got a lot of tit for that vlog. Even from the stans. About wasting food. About making a disgusting video. It was fun to read! 🤣
I need a good read. Off to comment stalk that video! Thanks for the heads up.

Speaking of other vloggers... why doesn't PMM get something to make his mask fit around his head. His ears are purple at this point, and I suspect that they may never straighten out. Also, someone once commented that he looked like a giant toddler, and now that's all I see in him.
Omfg I said the same thing the other day. I’m waiting for a video where one of his ears just pops off into his food and he says “Thank You” as if they did him a favor

Reactions: 2
I need a good read. Off to comment stalk that video! Thanks for the heads up.

Ehh, they probably deleted a lot of the good comments! 🤣

Edited to add: Yeah, I just went back to it too for a quick look. Now, it's pretty much all glowing comments such as these nauseating ones. :rolleyes: But I 100% remember people giving them tit (even unsubbing). So, it's doubtful they left those there.

Connie Nunya1 year ago
LMAO I laughed out loud! Like roared with laughter! (While at work, no less!) lol It just got funnier and funnier! I love you guys - so fun! Thank you for the giggles :)

jocontemporary
1 year ago
absolutely disgusting i'll have 10

Judy Dakota
1 year ago
Tim and Jenn, you both are so funny! Tim had the right idea from the start(YUCK)! But Jenn- don't try something like this while your pregnant! You guys make me smile with all your love!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Yup. I agree completely. I'm just so over all of them -

---all of the quirks (Jenn acting dumb all the time; SE so bleeping happy all the time),

---all of their schticks and ways of speaking (Nate's hat, Nate's too-small masks; Tim's Kermit voice and always talking in upspeak - "this is air??!"; LlllllllLlllLLllllllllllll -from Jenn ala Pat from SNL),

---all of their little cutesy phrases (ding dang, oh no!, there.... goes ....the ...the.... monoraillllll)

---all of their overused sign-offs (and now it's time to pay the price; thanks for watching RixFlix and now it's time to relax)

---all of their artsy-fartsy camera angles (camera on ground - Adam bicycling toward it from 5,000 miles away; camera on trash can - Josh from WDW Couple rounding a bend and acting like he just noticed it - "oh! oh is that you, viewer? well, we're here today at EPCOT's festival-of-the-month..."

Not to mention all the freebies (merch, food, resort stays), the ridiculous amount of cross-country travel (Adam and BLAB) (and international travel for SE!) during a friggin pandemic, and just the overall impression that these bleeping influencers are so damn important in the grand scheme of things.

Not jealous. Not a hater.

Just OVER it. ;)
hammer 🔨 meet nail

Every point you made is exactly why I’m just done. I don’t understand why people fall all over themselves for ANY of these dildos

• Heart
Reactions: 4
OK - yeah, now I KNOW for certain they deleted all the comments complaining about them in that vlog.

Because I found this one - alluding to "dislike"

Jeffery Bush
1 year ago (edited)
How can anyone dislike this? This is hilarious. "it looks like oatmeal after you ate it and then it came out your body." Ha,Ha!

Instead, we're left with a tit ton of these ass-kissey ones-

J K
1 year ago
Tim you both are continuing to take your channel to new levels. Your proving the best can only become even greater. Thanks for your fun videos you both are wonderful to watch.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Jackie’s video for her dinner at Biergarten with “friends” came up as suggested and that is hands down the most obnoxious group of people I’ve ever seen grouped together. They are all filming them selves sipping beer...and Jackie does close up sips about 5 times

we get it you are drinking beer in Germany now STFU. Truly do not understand why people defend/like these morons

Reactions: 6
Holy tit I missed this one but what in the actual factual duck were they thinking?? Click bait central man, they might as well have added Hot Chick with her tits out into the title for a boost🤢🤢🤢🤢

Ugh I remember that. I thought that was a new low for Tim but now I’m realizing that might be his normal

He really might want to monitor what Jenn posts to her IG
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 433073
I was coming to post this same pic! Damn!

My husband would be mortified if I post a pic of him like this!

• Sick
ughhh I know this is a TTT thread but the PCDouche thread doesn’t get enough traction...

DISNEY MEDIA TEAM DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT FALL DOWN THIS ASSHOLE’S RABBIT HOLE!! He’s the worst
AFB5E346-36F4-4733-94BF-474CFECC0CA1.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I don't think anyone cares that they do it aside from the fact that they try to lie and act holier than thou when it comes to stuff like that as if they're saints.
God all that giggling... and the "bathroom incident" that they alluded to and the stans are DYING to know. I hope they spill the tea on the bathroom thing, you know the cringe entertainment value will be epic.

I was trying to give some of the smaller/newbies the benefit of the doubt but damn it they make it impossible. Nate (Paging Mr. Morrow) does that bleeping obnoxious THANK YOU to just about everything / everyone. Jackie (Super Enthused) is well too super bleeping enthused and just a ray of bleeping sunshine all the time. Giggling and gasping at every stupid thing. I could go on forever baby

🤣🤣🤣🤣
I gave up on Jackie around Christmas when she started singing in every vlog. She’s not a bad singer, but it became way too cheery for me.

I also screenshot that shot of tims expanding behind from jenn’s insta to post here lol

• Haha
It’s very rare but men can have muffin tops too 😂
I really hope they go flex at Disney Springs again soon... and get him some bigger shorts! That looks SO uncomfortable. He is not a big guy he just needs to wear pants that don’t cut off circulation.
$175 Coach tshirt
$300 Mandalorian winter coat (that’s too small)
Won’t spend $20 for new shorts in Old Navy.
Tracker logic.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh also, fun fact...we can now add a 12th staycation to the list

they stayed at legoland 😑
I was wondering if they stayed there when she said “back at legoland”. Couldn’t see them making that round trip drive twice.

so at least 1 night this week at legoland....did they get the stay comped??
This past weekend at portofino
Weekend before at Riviera

• Sick
I...am without words. How is this a body shape? How does his body look like this? Holy tit
WTF! Could the shorts being any friggin' tighter?? He'll spend $175 on a Coach t-shirt, $300 on a coat from the mandalorian, $2K on a crappy Gucci sweater but utterly refuses to buy new clothes that actually fit him and insists on wearing stuff that is way too tight. I get it, nobody likes to admit they gained weight but he's got more rolls than the supermarket ;)

• Haha
---all of their artsy-fartsy camera angles (camera on ground - Adam bicycling toward it from 5,000 miles away; camera on trash can - Josh from WDW Couple rounding a bend and acting like he just noticed it - "oh! oh is that you, viewer? well, we're here today at EPCOT's festival-of-the-month..."
I agree, I think I am over the theme park vloggers now.

Since you mentioned Adam on his bicycle...has anyone seen this video??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I cracked up too! I wasnt expecting him to go flying! 😂
I mean I laughed so hard my son was like “can I see?” So I showed him and he was like “oh my gosh is he okay?” Meanwhile I’m just cackling trying not to piss myself

• Haha
I have to confess that I kind of like Dylan from Theme Park Obsession, and he actually has great editing skills and photography/videography skills. The quality over a TTT video is hilarious. Read his stories from last night. It's weird because he was bashing vloggers who do constant lives and quantity over quality but that he wants to focus on the fun and his legit love of the parks. Meanwhile he is staying with BLAB who has done endless lives and multiple videos a day these past few weeks. 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.